but think about where I'm coming from on this.
我这里有很多客人
I've got a lot of people here.
好 停 停 停
Okay, just stop, stop, stop.
没关系 有关系
It's fine. -It's not fine.
这不值得毁掉他的一天 他显然对此无能为力了
It's not worth ruining his day when he clearly can't do anything about it.
杰瑞 非常感谢你
Jaffrey, thank you so much.
我们就住同一间
We will take the one room.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
他是对的 这不值得我毁掉一天
She's absolutely right; it is not worth ruining my day.
很好 嗯 你们要去
Great, um, so you are gonna be in room,
呃 216号♥房♥ 没有钥匙
uh, 216 and, um, no keys.
这边都不锁的
Everything's unlocked.
喔天啊
Oh, boy.
哇
Wow.
不赖嘛 嗯
It's not bad. -Mm.
你会睡在那
You will sleep there.
哈
Hah!
应该让你去和杰他妈妈一起住的
Shoulda made you stay with Jaf and his mom.
好了 离彩排晚宴还有半小时
Okay, we've got a half an hour until the rehearsal dinner.
你先洗
You want the first shower?
好啊
Sure.
棒
Great.
你洗好久
Took you long enough.
喔 我在刮腿毛
Oh, I was shaving my legs.
喔
Oh.
火焰喷射器
Flamethrower?
我喜欢红色
I like red.
我也是
So do I.
♪ I've been trying to keep myself back in my body ♪
♪ I tell you sorry ♪
♪ Mm... ♪
这不代表我们没事了
This does not mean we're okay.
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
♪ But it's half-hearted ♪
♪ I'm fine until the morning ♪
♪ Little bit in love... ♪
过来
Come here.
不 我想感受你的重量 不行 我会压垮你的
No, I wanna feel your weight. -No, I'll crush you.
嗯 我的生活很美好
Well, I have lived a really good life.
你确定你可以
You sure you're okay with this?
喔对
Oh, yeah.
来吧
Let's do it.
你应该去写十四行诗的
You should write sonnets.
♪ And I remember why I'm so in it ♪
♪ I forget all of our flaws ♪
♪ I just want you close... ♪
喔 史上最棒的游戏
Oh, best...game...ever.
对啊
Yeah.
喔 该死的
Oh, shit!
怎么了
What?
我们的晚餐严重迟到了
We are seriously late for dinner.
你 别走嘛
Just-- just stay here!
你♥爸♥妈会怎么想
What will your parents think?
喔 嗨 特普曼先生 特普曼小姐
Oh, hi, Mr. and Mrs. Templeman.
我很抱歉我们错过了你儿子的彩排晚餐
I'm so sorry that we missed your son's rehearsal dinner.
因为我们忙着让对方高♥潮♥
We were too busy giving each other multiple orgasms.
我向你保证 没人会在意
I promise you, nobody will care.
我就传个讯息给他们说 我们卡在路上
I'll just text them that we hit traffic and we'll see them
明天婚礼见就好了
tomorrow at the wedding.
嗯 但如果他们知道我们已经入住了怎么办
Yeah, but what if they know we already checked in?
你干嘛这么在意我爸妈怎么想
Why do you care so much what my parents think?
嗯 这是讨好别人的方法之一 他们是人啊
Well, it's people-pleasing 101: they are people,
所以我不想留下坏印象
thus I want to please them.
但为什么
But why?
嗯 我已经解释了这个逻辑的内容了
Well, I already explained the totality of that logic.
还有 为什么你不在乎别人怎么想
Also, why don't you care what people think?
很久以前我就知道 要让人们喜欢你是不可能的
I learned a long time ago that it's impossible to make people like you.
对
Yeah.
我想你是对的 反正我也不会再看到他们了
I guess you're right, it's not like I'm ever gonna see them again.
天啊 你脑袋都装什么
God, what are you thinking?
好想把你的头像柠檬一样榨成汁
I just wanna juice your head like a lemon.
没必要动用暴♥力♥ 小不点
There's no need for violence, Little One.
你想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
好吧 有一天
Okay, the other day...
当你发现我在你办公桌偷♥窥♥那天
when you caught me snooping at your desk...
呃 我看到你的计划表了
uh, I saw your planner.
你的道德观有问题啊 小甜心
Questionable ethics, Shortcake.
嗯 对 我知道
Yeah, okay, I know.
但在空白处有些红色标记
But there was some red marks in the margin.
有D啊 S啊 X啊
Ds, Ss, some Xs.
那些是什么
What are those?
哈
What?
不
No!
告诉我 不要啦
Tell me! -No...
讲啦 讲啦 讲啦 讲啦
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me.
D是洋装
D is for "dress."
P是裤子 S是裙子 只要我们争吵
P is for "pants," S is for "skirt," and I make a mark when
我就会记下来 X是我想亲你的时候
we have a fight and X when I wanna kiss you.
哇
Wow.
你像极了有强迫症的变♥态♥跟踪狂
You're like an OCD stalker.
换你了
Your turn.
换我啥
My turn what?
你要讲一下我不知道的事
You gotta tell me something I don't know about you.
好
Okay.
喔
Oh...
穿小黑裙去上班那天
When I wore that little black dress to work the other day...
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
呃
Well...
我骗你说我会去艾希酒吧约会
I lied about having a date at the AC.
晚些时候我才去约丹尼出来
I asked Danny out later that day.
什么啦
What?
你当时踌躇满志 疑神疑鬼,而我前一晚才刚
You were all smug and skeptical and I had just...
做了一个关于你的超火热春梦
had this super hot sex dream about you.
我就知道
I knew it!
对 然后你说也要去酒吧
Yeah, and then you said you were going to the bar and I
啊我就不想让你觉得我很逊 一个人坐在那里
didn't want you to think I was a loser just...sitting there all alone.
你不会一个人的
You wouldn't have been alone.
你会和我一起啊
You would've been with me.
♪ gentle romantic music ♪
他是不是起床还整理过
Did he make his side of the bed?
怪胎一个
What a freak.
很好
Very nice.
你领带歪了
Your tie's crooked.
不 我不会在跳下去那个洞了
No, I'm not falling for that again.
过来
Come here.
真的歪了喔 嗯
Really? -Yeah.
喔
Oh.
谢谢你 不客气
Thank you. -You're welcome.
好了
There you go.
没有要掐我
No attempt at strangulation.
哇 你作为一个人真的不断在进步欸
Wow, you are really developing as a person.
嗯 结束之后我要对你做的事情需要你活着
Yeah, well, I need you alive for all the things I'm gonna do to you later.
嗯
Hm.
你这衣服很好看
You look gorgeous in this dress.
谢谢你
Thank you.
跟你眼睛很配
It matches your eyes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
乔许
Josh?
喔 嗨 妈 你成功了
Oh, hi, Mom. -You made it!
喔 亲爱的
Oh... -Honey...
妈 这是露西
Mom, this is Lucy.
嗨
Hi.
喔 见到您真好 特普曼医生
Oh, it is so nice to meet you, Dr. Templeman.
喔 我是伊莲恩 拜托
Oh, Elaine, please.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm so glad to finally meet you.
我也是
电影精选列表