What?
你刚刚发出的声音
That sound you just made.
嘿 你有要邀请我进去吗
Hey, are you gonna invite me inside?
我的意思是 这才公平
I mean, it's only fair.
你都看过我家了
I showed you mine.
哇
Wow.
我好喜欢
I really like it.
第一眼看到还以为你住在地下
I halfway expected you to live underground,
靠近地心的地方
near the Earth's core.
你想到处看看吗
You wanna snoop?
不
No.
你想到处看看
You wanna snoop.
因为我在你家到处逛
I snooped at your place.
嗯 那是因为我家和你家相比就像个跳蚤市场
Yeah, that's 'cause my place is like a flea market compared to this.
你的垃圾都丢哪了
Where's all your junk?
我喜欢干净的空间
I like a clean space.
我 有点以为一旦你把我弄到这里
I...kinda thought once you got me up here,
你就会蹂躏我
you were gonna ravish me.
我用泡茶代替
I'm making you a tea instead.
来点更猛的怎么样
How about something stronger?
我喜欢你的小汽车收藏
I like your matchbox car collection.
就像你曾经也是一个货真价实的孩子
It's like you were an actual child once.
等等
Wait...
你连一本贝克希出版的书都没有欸
you don't have a single Bexley book here.
喔我的天啊 你是个凯敏人
Oh, my God, you are a Gamin.
我不是凯敏人 我只是比较喜欢凯敏出版的书
I'm not a Gamin, I just prefer Gamin books.
你真的是个凯敏人
You are such a Gamin.
喔 你很喜欢读阴♥茎♥呢
Oh, you really like to read about dicks.
嗯 知识就是力量
Well, knowledge is power.
不 事实上 我去过医学院一年
No, actually, I went to medical school for a year.
喔我的天 所以因为这样 贝克希才会叫你乔许医生吗
Oh, my God, that's why Bexley calls you "Dr. Josh."
提醒我没有发挥出应有的实力
To remind me of my failure to live up to my potential.
喔 嗯
Ooh. -Hm.
你知道
You know...
如果你是医生 那你的每个女病人 每天都会有天文数字的心跳
if you were a doctor, all of your lady patients would have astronomical heart rates.
嗯
Mm.
嗯 我们来测试一下这个理论 好吗
Well, let's test that theory, huh?
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
想像我正在你的衬衫里滑动听诊器
Imagine I'm sliding a stethoscope inside your shirt.
喔
Ooh.
我有新癖好了
Giving me a new kink.
怦然心动的心脏 涌澎湃的欲望
Pounding heart, raging case of horny.
我认为你的病况严重
I-- I think your condition may be serious.
我会死掉吗
Will I die?
在床上躺几天应该就好了
A few days in bed should cure it.
喔 我的天哪 我想看看你卧室
Oh, my gosh, I wanna see your bedroom.
喔 我喜欢这颜色
Oh, I love the color.
那是班杰明摩尔卡利普绿
It's Benjamin Moore Calypso Green.
很具体
Very specific.
咳咳
C'mere.
模仿游戏
The copycat game.
经典
Classic.
真心话大冒险
Truth or dare.
真心话
Truth.
噢 我有点希望你会说大冒险的
Aw, I was kinda hoping you'd say "Dare."
抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint.
你为什么退出医学院
Why did you quit med school?
两个学期后 我父亲认为让我
After two semesters, my dad though it'd be a good idea for
在验尸官那边待一天是个好主意
me to spend a day in the coroner's wing.
嗯
Mm.
五分钟内
Five minutes in...
我直接就吐在一个死人的肚子里
I puked inside a dead guy's stomach.
喔 我的天啊 那会做恶梦的
Oh, my God, I would still be having nightmares.
好 那这个肌肉叫什么
Okay, so what's this muscle called?
肱挠肌
Brachioradialis.
嗯
Mm.
那这个呢
And this?
三角肌前端
Anterior deltoid.
那这个呢
What about this one?
肱二头肌
Biceps.
喔 对 我知道
Oh, yeah, I knew that.
那这个咧 喔
Oh, but what about this one? -Oh!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
♪ sexy electronic music ♪
你的味道像糖果
You taste like candy.
喔 我的天啊 拜托提醒我 给你的健身教练写封感谢信
Oh, my God, please remind me to write a thank you note to your personal trainer.
我确实是花了不少时间健身
I do spend a lot of time in the gym.
每天被迫看着你8个小时
Being forced to look at you for eight hours a day leaves me with
让我有很多多余的能量去消耗
a lot of excess energy I have to work off.
这个嘛 我
Well, I...
可以帮你消耗一些卡路里
can help you burn some calories.
喔 真的吗 嗯嗯
Oh, really? -Mm-hm.
你要怎么消耗
How would you do that?
嗯 我在想我们应该要玩点非常特别的游戏
Well, I'm thinking we should play a very special game.
游戏叫做“谁能让对方先来”
It's called "Who Can Make the Other Come First?"
好 认真说 乔许
Okay. -Seriously, Josh.
我只是觉得我们应该做♥爱♥ 释放一下
I just think we should have sex and just get it out of our system.
好
Right.
之后我们就可以回归正常
And then, we can go back to normal without all this...
没有这些性反应
crazy sexual tension.
好了 小甜心
All right, Shortcake.
我想现在已经很晚了
I think it's getting late.
搞什么
What?
什 我刚刚向你献身欸
Wh-- but I just offered you sex.
还邀请你做非常火热的床上运动
And, like, very enthusiastic sex.
我心领了
And I appreciate it.
也许改天吧
Maybe some other time.
也许改天
Maybe some other time?
那是你拒绝推销员该说的话
That's what you say when you turn down a muffin,
不是拒绝上♥床♥的时候
not sex.
是因为工作的关系吗
Is this about the job?
对 与竞争对手同枕可能不够明智
Yeah, it probably is unwise to sleep with the competition.
让我求你做♥爱♥然后再把我赶出你家
Right, get me to beg for sex and then kick me out of your apartment.
这招好啊 乔许
Nice move, Templeman.
你是在求 这一点也不好笑
You were begging? -That's not funny.
你是在玩我吗
Are you toying with me?
我觉得你才是玩游戏的那位 露西
I think you're the one playing games here, Luce.
好吧 不管怎样
All right, well, whatever this is,
我不会再那样了
I don't wanna do it anymore.
♪ All night walking in circles ♪
♪ Tucked into shackles ♪
♪ All night walking without you ♪
♪ Tucked in and ah... ♪
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
睡得如何
How'd you sleep?
不太好
Not great.
经期 什么啦
Period? -What?
不是
No!
我只是
I just...
喔
Oh.
不了谢谢
No, thanks.
我刚刚吃过了
I already ate.
我告诉过你 这孩子有点很有潜力
This kid is king, I'm telling you.
乔许
Josh!
你在这啊
There you are.
我一直到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.
我想让你见见我的好朋友 赛门
I'd like you to meet my good friend Simon.
我是赛门米歇尔
Simon Mitchell.
哈伯柯林斯的人
From Harper Collins.
我
I--
乔许也是哈佛人
Josh is a Harvard man too, you know.
电影精选列表