You too.
他实在是太可爱了
She is just adorable!
我要永远留住你
I'm gonna keep you forever.
我们走
Shall we?
你在那边冷笑 呵对啊
You just snorted. -Yeah, I did.
♪ delicate string music ♪
我都不确定你会不会来
Wasn't sure you were gonna make it.
安东尼 这是乔许的朋友 露西
Anthony, this is Josh's friend, Lucy.
嗨
Hi.
午安
Good afternoon.
喔 真友善
Oh, friendly.
噢
Aww...
噢 好可爱
Aww, cute.
哇 他好迷人
Wow, she is stunning.
嗯 干得好 派崔克
Mm. -Nice work, Patrick.
♪ You're so sweet ♪
♪ Good enough to eat... ♪
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
派崔克他们家要把我搞疯了
Patrick's family is driving me crazy.
而这高跟鞋感觉就像什么中世纪的酷刑装置
And these heels are like a Medieval torture device.
你不会刚好有大♥麻♥吧
You wouldn't happen to have a joint, would you?
喔我希望我有
Oh, I wish.
冰♥毒♥
Meth?
鼠药
Rat poison?
都比这酷刑好啊
I'll take anything.
可惜啊 我的老鼠药刚刚用完了
Sadly, I am fresh out of rat poison.
但恭喜你
But congratulations.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是露西 对吧
You're Lucy, right?
对
Yes.
我一直很想见到你
I've been dying to meet you.
派崔克说你是乔许会来的理由
Patrick says you're the reason Josh came today.
喔 不 我确定不是那样的
Oh, no, I'm sure that's not true.
喔 我很确定是
Oh, I'm sure it is.
最后他还是来了 不是吗
It really did work out for the best in the end, didn't it?
我的意思是 我和乔许从来都不适合在一起
I mean, Josh and I were never good together.
抱歉 你们以前交往过
I'm sorry, you were-- you were with Josh?
喔我的天啊 他怎么没跟你说
Oh, my God, how did he not tell you?
这真的不是什么大事啦
It really wasn't anything serious.
我们在一起了整整一年
The entire year we were together,
我却不觉得我们频率有对上过
I don't think we ever really connected.
你们在一起一年
You were together a year?
像是 年历那样一年
Like, a calendar year?
整整十二个月
Like, a full 12 months?
然后 你和派崔克
And then, you and Patrick...
我们在各方面都更适合
Were a much better fit in, like, every way.
一开始是有点尴尬 但
I mean, it was a little bit awkward at first, but...
呃 我很抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
我现在真的应该去对我的其他客人说些不合适的话了
I should really go say inappropriate things to my other guests now.
不 不 没关系
No, no, it's-- it's, um-- it's fine.
好吧 你的鼻子很灵
Well, that nose of yours was right on.
我就跟你说了
I told you it was a thing.
露西 我希望
Lucy, I hope--
因为他你才带我来吗
Is she the reason you brought me here?
不是
No.
不 露西 跟他完全没关系
No, Lucy, it had nothing to do with her.
但你为什么不告诉我
But why didn't you tell me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我有点尴尬 为什么
I was embarrassed. -Why?
嘿 你没做错事
Hey, you did nothing wrong.
他们才应该感到尴尬
They are the ones that should be embarrassed.
我拿到企管硕士的那个周末
You know, the weekend that I got my MBA,
我爸带着派崔克和另外两个外科医生
my dad took Patrick fishing with two other surgeons.
他说因为怕我觉得不合群 所以没邀请我
He said that I wasn't invited because I would've felt out-of-place.
派崔克总是当金童
Patrick has always been the golden child,
所以当曼蒂离开我 奔他而去时
and so when Mindy left me for him,
真的就
it just...
所以今天对你来说一定难受 对吧
So today must really suck for you, huh?
嗯 原本可能会更惨
Well, it could be worse.
如果我原本一个人来的话
I could be here alone.
这个嘛
Well...
这种情况决定需要点酒
this situation most definitely calls for some booze,
所以我们走吧
so let's go.
我知道 不
I know, just-- -No.
好 不
Yes! -No!
好 亲爱的
Yes. -Darling...
以备不时之需嘛
Just in case you need it.
你绝对是最糟的
You are the absolute worst.
啊
Ah!
你们俩去哪了啊
Where have you two been?
出去外面呼吸新鲜空气
Outside getting some fresh air.
喔
Oh.
露西 你第一次见到乔许的时候
Lucy, when you first met Josh...
第一印象是什么
what'd you think?
啊
Ah.
嗯 我觉得他很好看
Well, I thought he was very good-looking,
机车 傲骄又老古板
cold, domineering, and freakishly uptight.
喔
Oh.
我以为你必须有野心才能显得霸气
I thought that you had to have ambition to be domineering.
安东尼
Anthony...
开玩笑而已嘛
I'm kidding.
我觉得露西很聪明
And I thought Lucy was very smart,
但他还是个狗腿的墙头草
but she was also a spineless kiss-ass.
我们一见就讨厌
Yeah, it was hate at first sight.
嗯
Mm.
喔 爸
Oh. -Dad?
换你讲话了
That's your cue.
换我讲话了 对
That's my cue. -Yeah.
呃
Uh...
伊莲恩写了些想法给我 但
Elaine wrote down a few ideas but...
我想我可以的
I think I'll wing it.
呃
Ugh...
我总是对我的儿子寄予厚望
I always expected a great deal from my son,
而他从不让我失望
and he's never disappointed me.
她在医学院表现出色 已经成为一名非常优秀的医生了
Excelled in med school and he's become a very fine physician.
看到他今天如此 是一种荣幸 嗯
It's been a privilege to watch him grow into the man he is today, hm?
一个让老爸骄傲的儿子
A son a father can be proud of.
但在派崔克所做的决定中
But of all the good decisions that Patrick has
与曼缔结为连理绝对是最好的选择
made, marrying Mindy is definitely his best.
欢迎加入这个大家庭
Welcome to the family.
谢谢 干杯
Hear, hear! -Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
♪ smooth jazzy music ♪
耶诞节要用的
It's for Christmas.
树吗
The tree?
喔 你不说
Oh, you don't say.
我从外面带进来的
I brought it in from outside.
它看起来像是长在这里的 但
It looks like it grew in here but...
那棵树长在外面
that tree grew outside.
伊莲恩
Elaine!
嗨 嗨
Hi. -Hi!
你有看到乔许吗
Have you seen Josh?
我想他是去找阿斯匹灵了
I think he went to go find an Aspirin.
他说他有点头痛
He said he had a bit of a headache.
啊
Ah.
安东尼也许该用我的讲稿
Anthony probably should have gone with my prepared remarks.
嗯
Mm.
我很高兴你在这
I'm glad you're here.
乔许几个月来一直在讲你
Josh has been talking about you for months.
喔天啊
Oh, God.
我甚至无法想像他都对你我些什么
I cannot even imagine what he's told you.
我发誓我没那么坏
I swear I am not that bad.
他告诉我 你把他逼疯了
电影精选列表