...may also aid the identification of the...
当然可以
Course.
亲爱的 把你的碗递给我
Can you hand me your bowl, sweetie?
谢谢 不好意思
Thank you. Sorry.
很好吃 -谢谢
This is nice. - Thank you.
我放了点大葱 会更香
I put leeks in to give it a wee bit...
我们刚在一起的时候
When we first got together,
我当时很崩溃
I had this breakdown, I guess.
我父母刚去世不久
Yeah, my parents had just died,
都很突然 相隔很近
both very suddenly, like, very close together,
我开始有了对死亡的恐惧
and I became terrified of death.
对死亡的恐惧完全把我压垮
I mean, irrationally, completely,
没有道理那种
overwhelmed by the fear of dying.
不是没有道理
Doesn't sound irrational.
不是 在情感上
No, and emotionally,
当然情感上完全解释的通
I mean, of course, emotionally, it made complete sense.
但逻辑上
But logically...
从逻辑上讲
I mean, at that time, logically, the world,
当时并没有实在的威胁
it offered no real threat and...
可我就是没办法起床
God, I couldn't get out of bed.
他很善良
He was so kind.
把我照顾得特别好
I mean, he looked after me so brilliantly.
而当时我们对彼此还不是那么了解
We didn't even know each other that well.
因为认识的时间还不够长
We hadn't known each other long enough to. Just...
我懂
I get it.
然后我真的很想要孩子
I went on this mad "I want a baby" quest.
是吗 -真的非常执着
Yeah. No, I didn't stop.
我并没有好好哀悼
I mean, I didn't grieve properly.
一心就想怀孕
Just head down, get pregnant.
来度过这段困难时期
Get through it. Get through it and...
但我觉得我生孩子
But I think I only wanted one
只是为了不再惧怕死亡
so I could stop being so afraid of dying.
我可以想都不用想
You know, so I could have something of my own
为我的孩子牺牲自己
that I would die for in a heartbeat, in a second.
挺好的
Sounds okay.
我认为不会有人生孩子是出于无私
I don't think anyone has a baby for altruistic reasons.
在那时 我需要他
He was wanted.
你想要的是那一版本的他
A version of him was wanted.
嗯
Hmm.
但对死亡的恐惧并没有消失
But the fear of death doesn't go away.
没有吗 而是扩散了
No. It spreads.
因为要考虑孩子
Pulls the baby in.
现如今
And now look.
世界天翻地覆
What a world.
过来 你脸上有个睫毛
Here, you have an eyelash on your face.
许个愿吧 你来吧
Make a wish. You do.
对 我是因为工作来到这里的
Yeah, so, work sort of sent me here.
我属于那种愿意盖起自己的小屋 捡动物尸体吃了再把它们杀死的人
I'm more of a, kind of, "Build your own hut, eat and kill some roadkill".
谢谢 你是说先吃再杀吗
Thank you. What, eat and then kill?
对啊 好像不是 对 把动物吃死
Yeah, that doesn't... Yeah. Yeah, eat it to death.
正常的方式 -好
Normal. The normal way. - Yeah.
我觉得你挺喜欢我这点的
Uh, I... I think that's impressed you.
对
Yeah.
你赢得了我的芳心 -好
You've totally won me over. Hmm. - Yeah.
那你呢 喜欢这里吗
What about you? Do you like living here?
很喜欢
Uh, yeah, I love it. Mm. I, uh...
我很喜欢待在室内
I really like being indoors.
比如逛商店 吃好吃的
Mm. Like going into shops, and ordering food from menus
吃别人做的
that someone else has cooked...
好吧 -烹饪的也好
Okay. ...in a cooker.
微波炉做的也好
Or even a microwave. I'm not...
我不挑 -好
Okay. ...I'm not fussy.
我们俩真是没救了 不是吗
Well, we're doomed, then, really, aren't we?
是啊 没希望了
Yeah. Yeah, there's... there's no hope.
真可惜
It's a shame.
你的心不在这里
You're not here.
对不起
Sorry.
有些人觉得这很难
Some people find it harder.
因为他们需要放弃更多
They have more to give up.
难归难 但这样行不通
It is difficult, but this doesn't work.
如果有一个人不能放下过去 整个公社就无法♥正♥常运转
It stops working for everybody if one person isn't present.
以前的生活不再真实
It isn't real any more.
你怀念的事物已经不存在了
What you miss doesn't exist.
我只是感觉悲伤
I'm just... just, like, having a moment, you know?
好吧 -是的
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我们很幸运 -是啊
We're lucky. Yeah.
看不到我
Peekaboo!
姑娘们 来喝汤了
Girls, come and eat your soup.
好喝的
It's delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行 我绝对不会把孩子留在这
No. Of course I'm not gonna leave the baby here.
你讲的什么疯话
What, are you fucking insane?
你总不能带着他一起走吧
You can't take him with you.
你都不知道你能回哪去
You don't know what you're going back to.
如果外面没有食物怎么办 -他喝我的奶啊
What if there's no food? I'm his food.
那你要是饿死了呢 -不行 我不属于这里
Not if you fucking starve. No, no, this is not my place.
这不是我
This isn't me.
我不懂这一切有何意义
I don't understand what this means.
要这样集体抛弃这个世界
This collective fucking rejection
抛弃每一个人
of the world and everyone in it.
你理解错了 -不 我总得让儿子知道我尽力了
That is not what we're doing. No, I have to tell my son I tried.
我没有躲起来 假装无事发生
That I didn't just hide from it or pretend nothing happened.
好吧
Okay.
那你要去哪
Where are you going to go?
回家 我要回家
Home. I'm going home.
求你 别走
Please don't go.
别走
Don't go.
你不能一个人走
You can't go alone.
我没事的 -这不是你一个人的事
I'll be fine. It's not about you.
我们是一个集体
This is a commune.
我们为了集体生存 帮助那些愿意加入我们
We exist for our community, for those who opt in,
成为这个集体一份子的人
who choose to be in our community
不能为了你一个人 我们需要那艘船
and not the individual, and we need the boat.
我一有空就带你走
I'll take you first thing.
操
Fuck!
我讨厌说再见
I don't like goodbyes.
对不起咯
Sorry.
你可能会死的
You might die.
你也有可能死啊
So might you.
这话说得真晦气
What a fucking horrible thing to say.
你这人好坏 坏透了
You're a terrible person, like, maybe the worst.
我觉得我不该待在这
It just doesn't feel right being here.
你看
I mean, look at it. It...
本来好好的
it should.
对
Right, um...
你先进去吧
...can you go back inside now?
好
Okay.
那就 说声晚安吧
Well, just say goodnight.
晚安 -好梦
Goodnight. - Sleep well.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
乖
Hey.
乖 乖 乖
Hey, hey, hey.
我知道 我们停下歇会 好吧
I know, I know. Time out, right?
乖
Hey.
你好啊
Hello.
哎 泽布 你好臭 真臭
Oh, Zeb, you stink. You stink!
臭宝拉臭臭
Stinky-poo!
换你来抱着我走呗
Will you carry me now, please?
好不好
Huh?
嗨 你好