末日重始
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
我在吃金抢鱼
I am eating some "toona".
"金抢鱼" 你的意思是"金枪鱼"
"Toona"? You mean "tuna".
你快把自己吃成一条金枪鱼了
You're gonna turn into a tuna.
很怪 她说她没有蛋黄酱
It's weird. She said she's got no mayo.
她说蛋黄酱已经吃光了 -没有蛋黄酱
She said she'd run out, but... - No mayo?
我不愿意相信
I just... I refuse to believe that.
我觉得她在骗我
I think she's holding out on me.
那可不太好 你什么时候回家
That's disgusting. Look, when are you home?
得晚一点 你晚上想吃什么
Yeah, er, later. What would you like for dinner?
我给你带点什么回去 -随便什么都行
What can I bring you back? - Oh, anything.
除了"金抢鱼"拜托
I mean, not "toona", please.
不要"金抢鱼"
Not "toona".
金枪鱼 -金枪鱼 爱你
Tuna. - Tuna. Love you.
宝宝在蠕动
He's wriggling.
好
Good.
把他的头一路转到朝下的位置以便
Getting that head all the way down there ready to...
哦老天 我希望可别是现在
Oh, God, not yet, I hope.
你在一边尿尿一边跟我打电♥话♥吗
Are you talking to me whilst having a wee?
什么
What?
听起来是水流很大的尿尿
A strong-sounding wee?
那是浴缸在放水
It's the bath.
是哦 还有个浴缸
Yeah, that's a poor...
对了 住在32号♥的人走了
Oh, the people at Number 32 have left.
不错 不错 -我知道 他们
Oh, good, good. - I know. They got...
他们把所有东西都搬上露营车 开走了
They got in this camper van with all their stuff.
孩子们和那条狗
The kids and that dog.
我爱那条狗
I love the dog.
它天天在窗户外面乱晃
It was hanging out the window.
那条狗可是我的噩梦
That dog is a nightmare.
我爱那条狗
I love the dog.
我们可以吗 -不
Can we do that? - No.
我们可以吗
Can we do that?
不行 等一下 做什么
No. Wait, do what?
当然是买♥♥一辆露营车
Definitely get a camper van.
不行
No.
不可以 拜托
No, thank you.
买♥♥一辆真正棒的露营车
Like a really nice camper van.
你好呀
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊小宝贝
Hello, you.
有人的脸长得像
...face of somebody who looked like
我喜欢给土豆剥皮
I like peeling potatoes.
我的意思是
I don't know. I mean,
我长得像是剥了皮的土豆吗
do I look like I've got a potato for a face?
嗯
Mm.
操
Fuck.
噢
Oh!
怎么回事
What's going on?
你好 我现在无法接听 请留言
Hello. I'm not here. Leave a message.
很抱歉 目前对救护车服务
I'm sorry, the ambulance service
需求量过大 一旦某辆车空闲出来
is currently in heavy demand. We will respond as soon
我们将立即响应
as a call handler becomes available.
您已在排队中
You're currently in the queue.
太早了 现在就生还太早了
It's too soon. It's too soon.
不应该是现在
It's not supposed to be...
疏散
Evacuate?
再来一次
One more time.
用力
Push.
你好呀
Hello.
你是谁呀
Who are you?
呃 这是什么
Mm. What is it?
哎呀
Aw.
你好呀
Hello.
我在呢 嘿 嘿
There. Hey, hey.
我们已经启用了备用发电机 所有人
We're on backup generators, er, everyone,
请不要给手♥机♥等电子设备充电
so please refrain from charging any mobile phones or devices.
你能来看一下这个吗
Can you check on it?
感觉很不真实 对吧
It doesn't feel real, does it?
请不要给手♥机♥等
Please refrain from charging
电子设备充电
any mobile phones or devices.
还疼吗 -不疼
Did it hurt? - No.
我们得让所有人马上离开这层楼
We've got to get everybody off this floor now.
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为你太伟大了
'Cause you're amazing.
你要把你的乳♥房♥♥挤成类似汉堡那样的形状
You need to squeeze the breast into a sort of burger shape.
好的 -你还没排过尿吗
Right. - You haven't peed yet?
还没 -对准小孩的鼻子
Not yet. - Aim for the baby's nose...
好的 知道了
Okay, yeah, got it.
你要让小孩靠近你
...you need to bring baby to you,
不然你最后的姿势会不太舒服
otherwise you'll end up stuck in an uncomfortable position.
好的 -你们有容身之处吗
Okay. Do you have somewhere to go?
呃
Er...
出城 宝宝能住的地方?
Out the city? Space for baby?
有的
Yes.
有吗 我不能回家吧 不行吧
What, we can't go home? No?
然后推他 鼻子对嘴 好吗
And then you push him on, nose to mouth, okay?
谢谢 -尝试排尿
Thank you. Do try and pee.
好的 一定
Yeah, sure, I'll try my best.
你们离开之前得确定好宝宝的名字
And, er, baby'll need a name before you go.
我们现在在登记所有的出生和死亡情况
We're registering all births and deaths for now.
好的
Okay.
该部门将于一天后关闭
This department will be closing in 24 hours.
我们不能回家
We can't go home.
诺亚
Noah.
鲍勃 -不行 你以前很有风趣的
Bob. No. You used to be funny.
我现在也是 是你还处于兴奋状态中
I'm hilarious. You're still high.
我倒希望 靠 啊
I wish. Fuck. Oh, fuck.
你还好吗 -见鬼 憋得受不了了
You okay? Fuck. I'm pulp.
哦我亲爱的 -他妈的出不来啊
Oh, my love. I'm mush and fucking pulp.
我们爱你
We love you.
你能把水龙头打开吗
Can you turn the tap on, please?
我们爱你
We love you.
她做到了 她做到了
She did it. She did it!
我做到了
I did it.
好样的
Whoop-a.
嗯
Ahem...
珀西 -什么 像是
Percy. - What, like the...
不 珀西不行 -小猪的名字
No, not Percy. ...pig?
伍迪 -伍迪 嗯 不行
Woody. Woody. Mm-mm. No.
泽布 -泽布
Zeb. - Zeb?
泽布 泽布 泽布 泽布 泽布 泽布 泽布
Zeb, Zeb, Zeb, Zeb, Zeb, Zeb, Zeb.
泽布 可以
Zeb. Yeah.
不要让他淋到
Make sure he doesn't get wet.
好的 -你抱好他了吗
Right, yeah. - Have you got him?
嗯 抱紧了 -好的
Yeah, I've got him. - Okay.
看 他身上湿了 -哦 该死
Look, he's getting wet. - Oh, shit.
这块小心一点
Careful with this bit.
哦 -怎么了
Oh! - You okay?
我撑住你 还行吗 嗯 没事
I've got you. You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
一场极端风暴
Extreme storms
正在袭击英国 并淹没英国的
which are battering the UK have left many parts
许多地区 据报道
of the country submerged, and with reports...
滴 请在哔声后留言
Hi. Please leave a message after the tone.
我电♥话♥打不通 我的手♥机♥不能
I can't get through. My phone's just not...
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
灾难的真正规模显现
...the true scale of the disaster unfolds...
快
Come on!
疼吗 -疼
Does it hurt? Yeah.
感觉像是有人在用订书钉戳我的乳♥头♥
电影精选列表