It feels like someone's, like, staple-gunning my nipples.
嗯
Mm, mm, mm.
他更圆润一点了
He looks fatter.
怎么可能 -嗯 他确实胖了点
That's not possible. Well, he does.
受洪水影响
Overwhelmed by the influx
大量灾民的涌入让人不知所措
of people affected by the flooding,
许多地势较高的城镇和村庄
many towns and villages on higher ground
都阻止灾民进入 声称只允许
are blocking entry and have made the decision
持有有效证件的现有居民进出
to only allow current residents with valid ID to re-enter.
这一举措已经引起了极大的争议
This has caused a great deal of controversy.
巴克斯顿议会在一份声明中表示
In a statement, Buxton Council said
他们做出这一艰难决定
that they had made the very difficult decision
是因为学校和体育馆已经爆满
because schools and gyms are full...
请你回到车上 先生
Get back in your vehicle, please, sir.
不是吧 见鬼 -谢谢
Come on. Bloody hell. Thank you.
怎么回事 -抱歉 先生 请你冷静
What's going on? - Sorry, sir. Calm down.
我们有地方要去 我已经说过了
We have somewhere to go, I told you that.
有明确目标 -对 有
Somewhere specific? Yes, somewhere specific.
我父母在那儿住了35年
My parents have lived here for 35 years.
你也看到了 所有人都想进去
You can see there's a lot of demand.
这状况前所未有
This is unprecedented.
我儿子刚出生两天
My boy's two days old.
我在这里上学 在这里长大
I went to school round here. I grew up round here.
但你现在不住在这里
You don't currently live round here.
他妈的 -先生
Fucking hell. - Sir...
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please.
让我进去 -你在干什么 女士
Just go! What are you doing, woman?
我们在这儿耗了很久了
Been sitting here for ages.
为什么我们还坐在这儿
Why are we still sitting here?
他们来了 他们来了
They're here. They're here.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
上帝啊 谢天谢地 -嘿 爸爸
Oh, God. Goodness. - Hey, Dad.
嗨 小伙子 你还好吗
Hello, lad. How are you?
你们想办法通过了路障 对吗
You managed to get past the roadblock, then, hey?
对 -上帝啊
Yeah. - Oh, God.
我们一直在打电♥话♥
We've been trying to call.
网络没用了 -妈妈
Well, the networks are down, Mum.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
嘿 -好了
Hey. - Right.
我们要向你介绍个人
We've got someone for you to meet.
噢 你好啊 -噢
Oh, hello. - Oh!
泽布 -看啊
Zeb. - Look.
你离开得有点晚了 -是啊 每个人都走晚了 爸爸
Left it a bit bloody late. Yeah, everyone did, Dad.
之前干旱了三个月 然后就发洪水了 我是说
Three months of drought and then this. I mean...
你们能逃出来就很幸运了
You were lucky to get out at all.
别那么说
Stop that.
整座城市都被水淹了
Well, the whole city's underwater.
他们知道
They know that.
你们在路上一定过得很糟 我们一直很担心你们
You must have had an awful time. We've been ever so worried.
宝贝 快坐下 吃点东西
Sweetheart, sit down. Have something to eat.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他真漂亮 -我也这么觉得
He's beautiful. - I think so.
去帮你儿子卸一下车上的行李
Go and help your son unpack the car.
不用 没事 妈妈 都搞定了
No, it's fine, Mum. All done.
你们本该提前离开的
Should have got out ages ago.
是啊 但我们不知道洪水什么时候来 对吗
Yeah, but we didn't know this was gonna happen, did we?
我提醒过你
I did warn you.
我们当时有别的事情 爸爸
We were a bit preoccupied, Dad.
忙到你儿子的出生都顾不上了
Too preoccupied for the birth of your own son?
哦 没错 因为当我怀儿子的时候
Oh, right, 'cause you were there as the bloody midwife
你在旁边当助产士呢 不是吗
while I was having that one, were you?
我可没闲着 -噢 抱歉
I was involved. Oh, sorry.
宝贝 他当时忙前忙后的 是啊
Sweetheart, he was very involved, yeah.
噢 看起来很好吃 -你们一定饿坏了
Oh, this looks delicious. - Well, you must be starving.
一个人吃两个人的饭 我以前习惯了饿肚子
Eating for two. I used to be famished.
还有肉 我以前经常想吃掉整头牛
And meat. I used to just want to eat entire cows.
你记得吗 -当然
Do you remember? - I do.
这些年 我们一直在囤积生活物资
We've been keeping supplies for years now.
你们还总是说我乱囤东西
You lot kept calling me a hoarder.
现在知道我有先见之明了吧
Who's laughing now, eh?
真不知道你们城里人要怎么办
Don't know how you townies managed to cope.
你能帮个忙吗
Can you give us a hand?
你刚刚叫我们什么
What did you just call us?
毕竟在伦敦住了那么久 你以为呢
Well, stuck that long in London, what do you expect?
我们出了伦敦就没法工作了 爸爸
We can't do our jobs out of London, Dad.
什么 工程师 还是剪头发
What, engineer? Cutting hair?
很显然多亏了你妈妈全村才能吃上饭
Your mum's feeding the village, obviously.
每个人都在做自己的工作 而且她才不是剪头发的
Well, everyone's doing their bit. She doesn't cut hair.
请进
Come in!
呃 我确实是 -对啊 给明星剪发呢
Well, I mean, I do. Yeah, to the bloody stars.
给早间新闻节目的嘉宾而已 -对啊 还是明星嘛
Breakfast TV. - Yeah, to the bloody stars.
嗯 我们准备了盒子 都装在这里面了
Erm, we just prep the boxes, and then this one delivers them all.
喝茶吗 -不 不用了 谢谢
Tea? Oh, no. No, thanks.
严重洪涝可能
Severe flooding is expected
导致人员死亡
to cause loss of life.
他们刚到 -你好
They just got here. Hey.
我先去做这些吧
I... I'll go and start this.
是她儿子
It's her son.
还没有回来
He's not back yet.
船怎么样 -呃 有点发霉了
How's the ark? - Er, pretty mouldy.
不过爸爸说船骨还好好的
But Dad says it has good bones, so...
我们家怎么样了
What happened to our home?
整条街都淹了 不过 我们会建起新家的
The street was gone. But, but... we build a new home.
好吗
Yeah?
好
Yeah.
来吧
Here we go.
你觉得怎么样 觉得怎么样呀
What do you think? What do you think?
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
哦 泽布 哦哦
Ow, Zeb, ow.
宝贝 宝贝 妈妈
Baby. Baby. Mum.
妈 妈 妈 妈
Mum, mum, mum, mum, mum.
要是你妈妈也在这就好了
I'm sorry yours isn't here.
瓶塞一直在那里吗
Has the cork always been here?
你的海报呢
Where are your posters?
我可没有什么海报 -行 你没有
Didn't have any posters. Of course you didn't.
地图也没有吗 还是鱼的海报 或者元素周期表也没有
What, not even of maps? Or fish? The periodic table?
你把我说得好性感
You're making me sound so sexy.
我都不记得我们上次那回是什么时候了
I don't remember it being like this last time.
我们上一次做♥爱♥
We just fucked last time.
还用手捂着对方的嘴
With our hands over each other's mouths.
最后一波大洪水已经过去三个月
Three months on since the last great flood,
专家建议公众就近在当地庇护所避难
the public is advised to take refuge at their local shelter,
但是救援人员表示
but aid workers say vital supplies
很多最需要帮助的人仍无法获得重要物资
are not reaching those most in need.
疼吗
Is it hurting?
继续 没事 不疼
Go on. No, not at all. No, no.
他们紧急呼吁公众
In an urgent appeal, they have warned people
不要尝试返回家中
not to attempt to return to their homes
并请求各位保持冷静克制
and have pleaded for restraint
尤其是考虑到近期的暴♥力♥和抢劫事件
following outbreaks of violence and looting.
牵头救援机构表示他们已经长♥期♥缺乏
Leading aid agencies say they are already chronically short
基本食品药品物资 所以为了保护供应
of basic food and medicine, so in a bid to protect supplies,
武装警♥察♥和军队将会驻守食品救济站
armed police and military are now guarding food banks
和紧急居住地
as well as emergency accommodation.
配额制的建立可以争取时间
A ration system will be established to buy more time
解决不断升级的食物危机
to find a solution to the deepening food crisis.
我不理解为什么你们一定要走
I don't understand why you all have to go.
这样更安全 -更容易 他想说的是更容易
It's just safer that way. - Easier. He means easier.
不 我说的就是安全 她也不是小孩了