...I can't protect you.
你和泽布 我都保护不了
I can't protect you or Zeb,
而且 只要知道你是安全的 我就没牵挂了
and... and it will feel good to just know that you're safe.
我才不管你牵不牵挂
I don't give a fuck what will feel good.
这是我们两个人的孩子啊 -我知道
We have a baby. I know.
你不知道 这也是你的孩子 我们是一家人
No, you have a baby. We're a family.
我觉得我已经快死了
I feel like I'm dying.
我会让你失望的
I will let you down.
我们要待在一起
We stay together.
我们要待在一起
We stay together.
未知车辆驶达大门 完毕
Unknown vehicle arriving at the gate. Over.
你在26号♥避难所 7点开始吃早餐
So, it's shelter 26. It's breakfast at 7:00.
我们9点会实行严格的停电政策
Er, we have a strict lights-out policy at 9:00.
你要洗衣服的时候需要核对好轮值表
Now, you need to check the rota for any laundry.
目前这里还没有供应热水
And at the moment we don't have any hot water,
所以恐怕只能洗冷水澡
so it's cold showers only, I'm afraid.
这里是你的床位 知道了吗
And this is your bed. Okay?
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
好了
There we go.
好了 好了 -求你了
Come on. There we go. - Please.
宝贝 宝贝 -就这么做吧
Baby, baby. - Just do it.
我不能 我不
I can't put... I can't...
走吧 乖宝宝
Come on, baby boy.
我要提醒你们
We would remind you,
楼内禁止吸烟
that there is no smoking inside the building.
你在观察四周吗 嗯
You taking it all in? Hmm?
你在看什么呢
What you looking at?
27号♥避难所 午餐要推迟发放
Shelter 27, lunch is now postponed.
嘿 唔
Hey. Ooh!
你以为自己很聪明吗
You think you're clever?
你把我枕头偷了吗
Have you taken my pillow?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁 你把我枕头偷了吗
Who the fuck do you think you are? Have you taken my pillow?
嘿 -你把我枕头偷了吗
Hey! Have you taken my pillow?
你能冷静点吗
Will you pack it in?
坐下 没事的
Sit down. It's all good.
那他妈就是我的枕头
I can see that's my fucking pillow!
冷静点 -都规矩点
Pack it in. - Behave yourselves.
我跟你说了 你找错人了
I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy.
把你手放下去 那他妈就是我的枕头
Move your hands off. That's my fucking pillow!
你自己心里清楚 -伙计们
And you know full well. - Lads!
住手 -那是我枕头
Enough! - It's my pillow!
别他妈碰我 -就是个枕头而已
Get the fuck off me. It's just a pillow.
退后
Move back!
你们两人都规矩点
You two, behave yourselves.
整座城市都被淹没了
The whole city's gone under.
就剩污水和些死动物了
It's just sewage and dead animals.
我们差点没逃出来
And we almost left it too late.
我也不知道为什么 我就是觉得我们能
I don't know why. I just thought we could...
我就是觉得我们能等洪水退下去什么的 知道吗
I just thought we could sit it out or something, you know?
嗯哼 -大家都这么想
Mm-hmm. Everybody did.
他多大了 -他三个月了
How old? Er, he's three months.
她五个月
She's five.
她真可爱 -她确实不错
She's sweet. - She's all right.
我虽然不会把她从窗户扔出去
I'm not gonna throw her out of a window,
但她必须要一直可可爱爱的
but she's gotta stay cute.
噢
Oh!
我们来这里已经有一个月了
We've been here a month.
还有比这里更糟的地方
There are worse places.
说真的 我去过那些地方
Like, actually. I've been in them.
我们在来这里之前待在另一个地方 再早之前又在另一个避难所
We were in one before here and a refuge before that.
那这五个月里可真够忙活的
That's a lot to cram in five months.
没错 她可忙了 计划过的
Oh, yeah. She's busy. Got plans.
那个女人 那个在我旁边床位的女人
That woman, the woman in the bed next to me,
她必须得离家 抢劫的人把她的食物都偷走了
she had to leave. Raiders stole all her food.
太慢了 噢
Too slow. Oh!
她一出生 他爸爸就跑了
As soon as she was born, he bailed.
看了我们母女一眼说"不行 我不要那孩子"
Took one look at the pair of us and said, "No, not having that".
我想我应该很震惊的
I guess I should be in shock still.
但灾难发生之后
But then all of this happened
我真觉得我一点儿都不在乎了
and I genuinely couldn't give a shit.
他可能都已经死了
He's probably dead.
对 他当时肯定都慌了
Yeah, he would have panicked.
他不会游泳
He can't swim.
他肯定吓坏了
He would have been terrified.
绝对吓尿裤子了
Absolutely shitting himself.
希望他走得快 别受什么折磨
I hope it was quick.
你呢 你的 -死了吧 估计是
Where's your, er... Dead, probably.
我是说 也许吧 我不知道
I mean, maybe. I don't know.
我是说 我不知道 他不在这儿
I mean, I don't know. He isn't here.
这样吧 你去吧
You know what? You go.
我先抱着他 然后我们再换
I'll hold him and then we can switch.
真的吗 -是啊
Are you sure? Yeah.
晚上九点熄灯
Lights out at 9:00 p.m.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他在哪
Where is he?
他妈的
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck's sake.
对不起
I'm sorry. - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
看在上帝份上
For God's sake.
别哭啦 别哭啦
Come on. Come on.
你还好吗 他需要喝奶
Are you okay? He needs milk.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴 -不 你闭嘴 伙计
Shut the fuck up. - No, you shut up, dude.
过来吧
Come here.
成功了
Yes!
咩咩的小声音
A little sheep sound.
噢
Ooh!
树
The trees!
那是什么
What's that?
太完美了
It's so perfect.
她来抓你啦 泽布 她来了
She's coming to get you, Zeb. Here she comes.
有个公社在一个岛上
There's this commune on an island.
不出意外 -我知道
Right, course. - I know.
岛上当然有他妈的公社
Of course there's a fucking commune on an island
那里全是做酸面包的有钱人
that's full of rich people making sourdough.
我的朋友也在那里
And my friend is there.
她是创始成员之一
She's one of the founding members.
是这样的 她说话就这个风格
That's a thing. That's how she talks.
好吧
Okay.
她之前是倒腾股票啊股份啊什么的
She used to be in stocks and shares and...
我完全不知道自己在说什么 你能看出来吗
I don't know what I'm talking about. Can you tell?
我以前是在政客们在早间新闻上
I mean, I used to blow-dry politicians' hair
大谈特谈经济之前 给他们吹头发的
before they spoke about the economy on breakfast television.
我们完了 -是的
We're doomed. Yeah.
有一天 她像是顿悟了那种
She had some sort of epiphany one day.
不是像 突然信教了的那种
Not like... like a religious thing.
更像是"哦 操 我都在做些什么啊"
More like, "Oh, fuck. What am I doing with my life?"
"我现在做事情 有什么意义吗"
"Like, does this actually have meaning or..."
所以她决定 妈的 再也不能这么下去了
Mm. And so she just decides she's not fucking doing that any more,
她有那么多钱
and she has all this money,
所以她就去建立了这个公社
so, well, she goes and she sets up this commune...
只要想办法去那就行了
Just have to figure out how to get there.
你也应该来
You should come.
什么
What?
现在可以睡觉了吗 求求了
Can we go to sleep now, please?
快跑 别停
Keep moving! Just keep moving!
前进 前进
Move! Move! Move!
来这边 -你要去哪
Come on. Where are you going?
呦呵 瞧瞧这个 -这边还有呢
Oi, oi, look at this. - A few more over here.
把那个包拿来 -这个我来
Bring that bag. - I've got this one.
再快点 再看看那里伙计