Faster. Check in there, man.
看看有什么
Check in there.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
嘿 他们在干什么 -求你们了
Hey! What are they doing? Please, please!
滚出去 -她们带了小孩
Get out! - They've got babies.
开车吧 -快点
Just drive. - Come on.
操 -快快快
Fuck. - Go, go, go!
请慢一点 可以吗
Can you slow down? Please?
其实 我们在这下车就行
Actually, we can get out here.
你♥他♥妈♥把车停下
Stop the fucking car.
我在 我在的
I'm here. I'm here.
混♥蛋♥
Cunts.
他要回避难所去了
He's gonna go back to the shelter
但我们没法去 -尽量别想了
and we won't be there. - Try not to think about it.
我好难受
I feel sick.
对啊 因为你饿坏了
Yeah, that's because you're starving.
我们的东西都吃完了吗
Have we eaten everything?
我们还有这些美味的小婴儿呢
We have these delicious babies.
他们可好吃了
They are delicious.
我们能找到东西吃的
We'll find something.
这里没有食物了
There's no food.
没事的 走吧
It's all right. Come on.
有人吗?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我有吃的
I have food.
给
Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
我就 嗯 谢谢你
I'll just... Mm. Thank you.
你要去哪里
Where... where are you going?
不确定
Not sure.
你要一个人走吗 -是的
And you're travelling alone? - I am.
我们要去朋友的公社
We're heading to my friend's commune.
你知道我们离海岸近吗
Do you know if we're near the coast?
好吧 每座岛上都有公社
Well, there are communes on all the islands,
所以 你要去北边的码头
so, you want to head to the northern pier.
至少我就是从那里搞到船的
That's where I got the boat from, at least.
但是 她可能已经不能开了
But... ...she might have stopped.
我也不知道
I... I don't know.
你去过公社吗 -是啊
You've been to one? - Yeah.
怎么
What?
没什么 就是 它们很完美
No, it's... They're perfect.
正是那种你想和孩子一起生活的地方
It's exactly where you wanna be with your child.
那你为什么离开了呢
Why did you leave, then?
因为他们想要遗忘一切
Because they wanted to forget.
但是
And...
我不想遗忘过去 所以
I don't want to forget before, so...
那是我的错
It was my fault.
我以为我们住在城市附近会更安全
I thought we'd be safer near a city,
但是我们没能及时逃走
but then we just didn't get out in time.
那是在桥上
It was a bridge. Er...
感觉很奇怪 当时的情况
It was strange. It was so...
一目了然 嗯
simple, straightforward. Um...
我
I was...
在桥尾
at the end.
她们在桥中间 三个人都是
They were in the middle, all three of them.
她把两个孩子
She had both of them...
都抱在怀里 但后来她们就消失了
in her arms, and then they weren't there.
就只剩下 剩下尘土
It was just... just dust.
她们下面是水和碎石
Underneath them there was water. - Water. Rubble.
人们奔跑着 尖叫着
And then there were people running and screaming.
我要回去了
I'm, erm... I'm gonna go back.
我要回城里去 回到她们所在的地方
I'm going to go back to the city to where they were.
我觉得那里的情况会更极端一点
I think it'll be sharper there. Hmm.
极端
Sharper?
没关系 我好几天都不和人说话
It's fine. I don't speak to people for days on end.
然后
And then...
你刚才跳舞的时候
when you were dancing just then...
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯
Hmm.
晚安 晚安
Goodnight. Goodnight.
哦
Oh.
早上好
Good morning.
你为什么这么清醒呀
Why are you so awake?
还来一遍
Again? No?
他们唱"那份热情"是哪部分
What's the part where they say "The passion"?
我们已经唱过了吗
Oh, no, we did that?
就是这儿了 北码头
This is it. The northern pier.
这里发生了什么 这边有什么
What's up here? Hmm? What's up this way?
他叫我们在这儿等她来
He said wait here until she comes.
如果她不来呢
Yeah. And if she doesn't?
她会来的
She will.
她会的 对 她会的
She will. Yeah, she will.
她会来的
She will come.
她会来的
She will come.
嘿
Hey.
她会来的
She will come.
操
Fuck.
救命啊
Hello!
这边
Hello!
有人吗 我们在这里
Hello! We're here!
有东西要来了
Something's coming! Something's coming.
有东西过来了
Something's coming!
有东西过来了
Something's coming!
嗨
Hi!
哦 你做到了
Oh, you made it.
天呐 你在这儿啊
Hello. Oh, my God, you're here.
我的孩子们 -你的孩子怎么样了
My girls. - How's your baby?
她太可爱了 一路还顺利吗
She's so cute. How was your journey?
你想去吃个晚饭吗
Do you want to go and have some dinner?
什么
What?
你想去吃个晚饭吗
Do you want to go and have some dinner?
现在吗
Now?
是的 我是这么想的 你不愿意
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I think so. Don't you?
我并不认识你 -我也不认识你
Well, I don't know you. I don't know you either.
结局可能会很糟糕
It could be a disaster.
你饿吗 我们有吃的东西
Are you hungry? We've got food.
你可以吃点我的生日蛋糕
You can eat some of my birthday cake.
这是我朋友 -你好啊
And this is my friend. Hiya!
她也来吗
Is she coming?
看起来我的比你的更好
Mine looks better than yours.
孩子们 过来帮帮忙
Girls, make yourselves useful.
气象学家今天宣布
Meteorologists have today announced
最糟糕的极端风暴终于过去了
the worst of the extreme storms have finally passed.
这个众人期待已久的消息
This long-awaited news has paved the way
为我们重建家园的官方行动
for the launch of the official operation
铺平了道路
to begin rebuilding our nation.
巴斯和其他低洼城市受影响最小
Bath and other low-lying cities least affected
并已允许居民返回家园
are already allowing residents to return home.
伦敦市长表扬了那些辛勤劳动的人们
The mayor of London has praised those who are working tirelessly
他们保障了市民参与伦敦大清扫
to make London safe enough for civilians
工作的安全
to join the big clean-up of our capital,
他认为这项工作在未来的几周可以实现
which he believes will be achievable in the coming weeks.
最后 为了让市民阖家团聚
And, finally, in a bid to reunite families,
每个收♥容♥所♥都建立了失踪网
a missing network has been set up at every super shelter.
目的是通过建立一个中心化名单
The hope is by creating a centralised list,
使家人们得以重聚
families will finally be reunited...
能请你把它关上吗
Can you turn that off, please?
同时也可以帮忙识别