No, I mean safer. She's not a child.
行了 别说了 -会没事的
Yes, all right. - It'll be fine.
我就待在车里
I'll stay put in the car.
物资紧缺 道路封锁
Supplies are low. Roads are blocked.
港口和公路都被冲毁了
Ports are flooded. Runways are flooded.
我们住在一个岛上 -在一个岛上
We live on an island. On an island.
我知道 但是 -所以人心惶惶
Yeah, I know, but... So, people get panicky.
抱歉 这件事
I'm sorry. This...
我知道对你很不好受
I know this is awful for you.
但你在这我真的很开心
But I am so happy you're here.
我知道
I know.
嘿
Hey.
我们很快就回来 好吗 嗯
Won't be long, okay? Hmm.
走了
Bye.
嗯
Hmm.
有人看到购物袋吗
Anyone seen the shopping bag?
没有 等一下 没事了 找到了
No, wait, It's all right. Found it.
我们应该往高街走
We should head up the high street.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no.
爱你哦
Love you!
嘿
Hey.
菲律宾女忍♥者
...Ninja Filipina
姐妹到这里
sister up there.
你注定是要走上这里的 像卢卢说的那样
You're meant to be up there, like Lou-Lou said.
这里现在属于你了 因为这是你的舞台
This is your now, because that's your stage
而你直接将它
and you just took it...
他们度过了一个浪漫的夏天
And they had this summer romance
深深爱着彼此 然后
and they, er, really like each other, and...
但是她应该回澳大利亚去
But she's supposed to go back to Australia,
然而她最后还是留了下来 然后
but she ends up staying and...
他有一个帮派 叫飞鹰帮
And he's got this, like, this gang, the T-Birds.
他在他的帮派面前 我猜的 我不知道
And he needs to look, I guess, like, er, I don't know,
得装的冷酷一点
like really cool in front of them.
我的意思是 他基本上
I mean, he's basically...
他现在就是个大混♥蛋♥
he's just being a dick at this point.
操
Fuck.
嗯
Hmm.
踢 踢 踢 天天踢 你想跑到哪里去 嗯
Kick, kick, kick, kick. Where are you running to? Hmm?
对 他们马上就要回来了
Yeah, they will be back soon.
我只是 我没想到会有人
I just... I... I wasn't expecting anyone.
你的房♥子
Is your house...
呃 你们要到哪里
Er, where will you...
宝宝 对不起
Er, er, baby. I'm sorry.
只是 我们没有食物了
I just, erm... We don't have any food.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我都了解 这太他妈糟糕了 我都知道
I know, I know. It's fucking awful. I know.
我知道 我知道的 他们到底在哪
I know, I know. Where are they?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们会解决这件事的
We'll fix this.
我们会回家去 然后你会长得又高又壮 还很善良
We'll go home and you'll grow tall and strong and kind,
你不会记得这里的任何事情
and you won't remember any of this.
事情不应该是这样的
This isn't how it's supposed to be.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我会像你照顾我一样照顾你的
I will look after you like you looked after me.
我爱你
I love you.
你想聊聊吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
我做不到
I can't.
故事太长了
It wasn't quick.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你起来了 你
You're up. Are you...
不好意思 我只是
Sorry. I was just...
你要不要进来喝杯茶
Why don't you come in, let me make you a cup of tea?
你肯定饿了 -我去散散步
And you must be hungry. - I'm going for a walk.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Well, I don't think that's a good idea.
我去散散步
I'm going for a walk.
好吧 爷爷要去散步了
Okay. Grandad's going for a walk.
宝贝
Babe?
你♥爸♥爸 他不太对劲
Your dad, he's, er, he's... Look, something's not right.
我不知道他要去哪
I don't know where he's going.
什么 听着 你能帮我抱着孩子吗
Huh? Look, can you take the baby?
不
No!
我们不能呆在这
We can't stay here.
已经没有食物了
There's no food anyway.
我们得走
We need to leave.
他们想让人们到避难所去
They want people to join shelters.
不 我不会去的
No, I'm not joining a shelter.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是
I just... I...
我不能 太多人了
I... I just can't. Too many people.
我只是
I just...
我做不到
I just can't do it.
那我也不知道还能去哪了
I don't know what else there is.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
别推了
Stop pushing!
后退
Get back!
人们会
People will be, er...
大概吧 我们带着孩子 他们总会冷静点
I don't know, calmer around us with having a baby.
这些人踩着我母亲的脖子走过去
They trampled on my mum's neck.
人都要饿死了 他们也什么他妈的都没干
People are starving to death. They don't give a fuck.
他们已经做了能做的 -不
People give a fuck. No.
不 不 他们没有 -我不相信
No, no, they don't. I don't believe that.
听我说 我不想跟你在这种
Look, I'm not having an existential argument with you
人性本善还是本恶的问题上争执
about the inherent shittiness of people.
我想说的是 他们从我母亲的脖子上踩了过去
I'm telling you, they trampled on my mum's neck.
所以我说我要去
That's why I'm saying I'll go.
你呆在车里 我去
You stay in the car. I'll go.
不 你也只是待宰羔羊罢了 你去只会被利用
No. You're his food. You're his whole ecosystem.
给我点时间 我可以的 拜托你给我点时间
Just wait. I can do it. Just give me a minute.
你只能拿这么多了
This is your last load!
别挤了
Stop pushing!
所有人待在原地
Everyone just stay where you are.
后退 后退 -待在原地
Move back. Move back. - Stay where you are.
别逼我把这些都倒了 最后警告
Don't make me pull it. I will. It's a final warning.
在这个操蛋的车里 我们根本养不活他
We can't raise him in a fucking car.
不会的 我们在想办法共渡难关
We're not raising him in a car. We're trying to get through.
因为我 我们才没去避难所
We're not in a shelter because of me,
所以我们要做对你和孩子都正确的事
and we need to do what's right for him and for you.
我们要做对全家人都正确的事
We have to do what is right for all of us.
嗯
Hmm?
我们得去避难所
We need to go to a shelter.
好的
Okay.
女士们 先生们 我知道
Ladies and gents, I can understand...
你们已经在外面等了好几个小时
...you've been waiting many hours outside,
但很不幸 目前里面已经没有空位了
but unfortunately, there are no more places at this time.
我们只能接收小孩和一位主要监护人
We can only accept children and one primary carer.
我们只能接收孩子 和父母的其中一人
We're taking children and one parent only.
听着 没问题的
Look, it's okay.
等事态好转一些 我就回来接你
I'll come back for you, er, when things are calmer.
这里有吃的
There'll be food here.
这对你们俩都好 好吗
It'll be good for you both, okay?
好 嗯 不不不 我们不要分开
Okay, well, no, no, no, none of us'll go.
不 我们得分开
No, you have to.
不 我们就一直开车
No, we'll just... we'll just keep driving.
留在这里 你才安全
If you're here, you're safe.
因为
'Cause...
我保护不了你