-[gunshot] -[girls scream]
你几岁?
How old are you?
你只有一次机会来证明你生命的价值。
You have one chance to value your life.
不要错过。
Take it.
在我车里会很安全,没人能认出来。
We'll be safe in my car. nobody will recognize it.
会把你的东西放在后面。
We'll put yours in back.
[喘气声] 你跟踪我?
[gasps] you followed me here.
没有.
No.
艾琳,我在你车上放了个告示……
Erin, I put a bulletin out on your car because...
坏消息,我想我应该告诉你。
There's bad news, and I thought you should hear it from me.
你的父亲一些坏警官混在一起。
Your father got involved with some bad cops on my force.
因此我要负责任责, 你父亲自杀了。
So I take responsibility. He killed himself.
怎么?
How?
他怎么自杀的? 用一只枪。
How'd he kill himself? with a gun.
一只枪,是吗? 在你发现他的地方跟本就没有枪!
With a gun, right? When there wasn't
one anywhere near where you found him!
- 是你杀了他。 - 艾琳,别这样。
- You killed him. - Erin, don't.
- 退后! - 他留下了这个。
- Back the fuck off now! - He left this.
有名字,住址,还有个纸条留给你。
There's names, addresses. There's a note to you.
和他混在一起的那些人杀了劳伦。他承受不了了。
These people he got involved with, they killed Lauren.
He couldn't bear it anymore.
上帝,他说的没错。全都在这里。
Oh, my god, he's right. It's all here.
纸条! 拿给我看。
The note. show it to me.
不是你! 把字条拿给我看。
Not you! Show it to me.
就在这里。看, 就在这里。
It's right here. Look, under here.
看。
Look.
需要帮忙吗?
You need help?
杀了他。
Finish him.
劳伦?你来过这儿?
Lauren? You were here?
[图米]嗨,嗨,快点。 醒醒。 醒醒。
[toomey] hey. hey, c'mon. wake up. wake up.
嗨!快点,桑普森,醒醒。快点。
hey. come on, Sampson, wake up. come on.
你醒了吗,桑普森? 你醒了吗?
You awake, Sampson? You awake?
醒不过来了。
Not anymore.
妈的,那是兰德尔的女儿,她看见我们了。
Shit. That's Randall's daughter. She saw us.
快去,快去!抓住她!
go, go, go! get her!
先生们。
Gentlemen.
不客气。
Cheers.
去找他!
Find him!
快去。
Go.
图米
Toomey!
[哔哔声]
[beeping]
火花,瓦斯这个组合可不妙。
Spark, gas. Bad combination.
你最应该关心的不是泄露,你知道吗?
and it's not this leak here that's the least of your worries, you know?
你就是他,上帝呀,你就是科维斯!
You're him. Jesus, you're Corvis!
我们已经给你行刑了,你是个死人!
We fried your ass! you're a dead man!
- 在这个情形中这是个好事。- 你♥他♥妈♥的是个鬼。
- Good thing, in a situation like this.
- You're a fuckin'zombie.
杂种。
Son of a bitch.
- 疤痕! - 没有疤痕!
- The scar! - There is no scar!
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawking]
结束了。
It's over.
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
我失去了你。
I'm losing you.
[劳伦的声音] 快点 ,艾利克斯。
[Lauren's voice] Come on, Alex.
劳伦?
Lauren?
你为什么那么做? 他在流血。
What'd you do that for? He's bleeding.
不-- 我没流血。
I don't-- I don't bleed.
艾琳?
Erin?
头儿。
The king.
我讨厌这张照片。
I hate that picture.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
想要点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
水? 还是输血?
Glass of water? transfusion?
最后的机会。
Last chance.
艾琳在哪里?
Where's Erin?
你在我地毯流的到处都是血?
Or what? You'll bleed all over my carpet?
你知道,
You know,
在你出现之前,犯罪已经结束了。
Crime was actually down before you showed up.
或者,
uh, or, uh,
在这附近徘徊无论你到底想做什么。
Stuck around, or whatever the hell you're doing here.
你在这儿想干什么?
What are you doing here?
我在找寻我的朋友。
I'm looking for my friend.
我听说你在找一个有疤的人。
See, I heard you were looking for some guy with a scar.
怎么样,找到了吗?
How's that going? did you find him?
找到了? 没有?
Yes? no?
你就象永远不会离开的客人一样。
You're like the guest who would not leave.
从你现在的状况来看,你走不了了。
and,judging by your condition, maybe you've overstayed your welcome.
这不是个评判,只是个观察的结果。
It's not a criticism, it's just an observation.
哦。
oh.
我认为你不会用它,那是杀劳伦的刀。
I don't think you're gonna use it. That's Lauren's knife.
你进来的时候满腔充满了正直的愤怒
You come in here so full of righteous
indignation. what have you got to be...
你凭什么这么正直?
so righteous about, huh?
你杀了多少无辜的人?
How many innocent people did you leave dead back there?
我没有办法.是你让他们来送死的。
I had no choice. You sent them.
胡说!你就是一个杀手,完完全全的杀手。
Bullshit! You're a killer, that's all you are.
只是个带着鸟的杀人凶手。
Just a clown with a bird and a rising death toll.
你认为公众对你做错了什么吗?
You think the world did you wrong? huh?
是你对公众犯了错。
You did the world wrong.
你和劳伦打架了,你忘不掉。
You and Lauren had a fight, and you couldn't let it go.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
[喘气]
[gasping]
- [哭喊声] - 你怎么了?
- [cring] - What is your problem?
- 你为什么不告诉我? - 我不能告诉你!
- Why won't you tell me? - I can't tell you!
我就是不能不. 我--
I just-- I just can't. I--
- 回来! 回来! - 不! 别拉我!
- Come back here! Come here! - no! stop!
[呼喊]
[shouts]
她父亲拒绝你这真够糟糕的,但是当她做了……
It was bad enough her dad rejected you, but when she did...
- 你就失去了她。 - 你错了。
- You lost it. - You're wrong.
是吗? 好吧,我真的很怀疑你。
Yeah? well, I see doubt oozing out all over you.
人们去哪里了. 谁杀他们的女朋友?
Where do people go who kill their girlfriends?
- 搞砸了的小孩 - [刀刺声]
- Screwed-up kid. - [knife plunging]
他刺了她53次,他最后是什么结果呢?
He stabbed her 53 times. Where will he end up?
看看, 你个杂种! 这就是你。
Take a look, you sick fuck! That's who you are.
你在看吗?
Are you looking?
人们曾经叫你的那些失败者的名字都是真的。
Ever loser name anybody ever called you is true.
- [刀刺声] - 你在看吗?
- [knife plunging] - Are you looking?
我从来都无意伤害她。
I never meant to hurt her.
[上尉] 你看见了?
[captain] You see it?
[典狱官] 亚历山大·弗雷德里克·科维斯,你还有什么要说的吗?
[warden] Alexander Frederick Corvis,do you have any last words?
我爱劳伦。
I loved Lauren.
我从来都无意伤害她。
I never meant to hurt her.
[上尉] 你看见了?
[captain] Did you see it?
你看见了?
Did you see it?
是的,你♥他♥妈♥都看见了。
Yeah, I think you fuckin' saw it.
[鼓掌声]
[clapping]
走运,哼!? 我猜他看见了你放的那个手臂。
Lucky, huh? I guess he found the arm you planted.
一幅假的照片能写1000字,哼!?
A fake picture's worth a thousand words, huh?
不要相信你看到的一切。
Just don't believe everything you see.
怀疑就是狗屎。
Doubt is a motherfucker.
帮我个忙。
Give me a hand with this sack of shit.
哦,他很可爱!
Oh, he's cute!
死前很可爱。
tsk, tsk, tsk. was cute.
除了脸。
All but the face.
好吧,化装能使你漂亮……
Well, makeup can work for you...
或反对你,也能使你丑陋,对吗?
or against you, right?
做完了。
All done.
很好。
Ver nice.
[接吻声,笑声]
[makes kissing sound, laughs]
- 你真是个忠实的听众。- [上尉] 把桌子弄干净。
- You're such a good listener. -[captain]Clear the table.
我看过类似的文章,当我从没想过亲眼见到。
I've read about this, but I never thought I'd see it.
他当时是活的还是死人?
So, was he alive or dead?
我看见过如此栩栩如生的被装添的鸟的标本……
电影精选列表