把这把刀放在艾利克斯·科维斯的汽车里。
of the man who planted this in Alex Corvis's car.
根本就没这回事,是科维斯捏造的。
There was no scar, you freak. The corvis kid made it up.
他是无辜的。你杀了他!
He was innocent. You killed him!
你, 埃尔利赫, 罗伯茨和图米。
You and erlich and roberts and toomey.
你怎么想,达顿警官!?
What do you think, officer Dutton, huh?
一个眼对一个眼?
an eye for an eye?
[尖叫声] 不! 不!
[screams] no! no!
[男人喊声]
[men shouting]
- [射击] - 杀了她!
- [gunshot] - get her!
[尖叫]
[screaming]
你在现场?
You were there?
你们四个?
all four of you?
你杀了她!我看见了!
You killed her! I saw it!
当她打到一个警官脚的时候她杀了自己。
Bitch killed herself when she shot a cop in the foot.
如果她不反抗的话,什么都不会发生。
If she had just shut up and acted like
a girl, nothing would have happened.
你是对的,高兴了吧?
So you're right, spooky. You happy?
[射击声]
[gunshot]
我正在努力。
I'm working on it.
[射击声]
[gunshot]
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
....[音乐继续]
....[continues indistinct]
[交谈声]
[chattering]
- 警♥察♥! - 妈的!
- Police! - Fuck! what the fuck?
别这样,兄弟。
Don't do that, man.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽, 谢谢你。
That's fuckin' really cool. thank you.
这个月怎么样?
So, how'd the month end up?
- 很好。- 是的。- 再好不过了。
- Fantastic. - Yeah. - Never been better.
达顿在哪里?
Where's dutton?
也许还在高中门口等着猎物呢。
Probably parked in front of some high school
with a hard-on. The fuck never showed up.
[笑声]
[laughing]
- 你们知道为什么达顿不在吗? - 不知道
- You know why Dutton's not here? - no.
死翘翘了。
Rigor mortis. dead!
一枪打中头部。
One shot to the head.
然后被6寸长的刀刺中53处。
Then 53 stab wounds with a six-inch blade.
这会让你们有点似曾相识吗?
This cause any kind of dejavu for you guys?
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
警方没有对刀刺事件做任何评论。
Rumors multiply as police refuse to confirm or
deny reports of multiple, multiple stab wounds.
- 爸爸,过来。 - 什么,宝贝儿?
- Dad, come in here. - Yeah, what is it, honey?
- 那个警♥察♥在科维斯的汽车里发现的刀。- [电视] 他们搬运了。
- that cop who found the knife in Corvis's car.
- [tv] they're moving him now.
身体被盖着。37岁的菲利普·达顿在岗位上殉职。
body covered. It would appear that 37-year-old
Phillip Dutton is dead in the line of duty.
我们过去。
Let's go.
[警♥察♥]看着她。 你在干什么?
[police officer] watch her. what are you doing?
到线后面去。立刻回到线后面去。
Get back behind the line. get back there right now.
这真的很令人震惊。
It's shocking, even for these mean streets.
凶手在他的额头写了"黛西",现在仍然很明显。
the word "daisy" carved into his forehead
by the perpetrator still at large.
一个名字? 也许是一个信息。
a name? perhaps a message.
怎么了,宝贝儿?
what's the matter, honey?
当我们很小的时候劳伦一直这么叫我。
Lauren used to call me that when we were little.
黛西
daisy。
除了我们之外没有人知道。
nobody knew but us.
宝贝儿,它不代表什么。它不是一个信息。
Honey, it doesn't mean anything. it's not a message.
不,那天在墓地的那个家伙
他说他知道关于lauren的一切。
No, that guy at the cemeter said
he knew everthing about lauren.
它仍然不意谓着什么。
It still doesn't mean anything.
他说他将会证明一切。
He said he'd prove it.
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawks]
快点,你没说实话!
Come on, you're hiding something!
我真不知道有关刀的任何事。
I don't know anything about any knife.
- 我在努力忘掉那件事。 - 某个人没有,他们杀了达顿。
- I'm trin' to forget that case.
- Well, someone isn't.they killed dutton.
- 不是我。 - 当然,你不可能到他近身。
- It wasn't me. -No shit. you couldn't get close to him.
但是我猜你知道是谁干的。
But I am betting... that you know who did.
当他活着的时候,只有你给过他东西。
You're the only one who gave a flying
fuck about him when he was alive.
- 劳伦·兰德尔给的。 - 女的都很疯狂。
- Lauren Randall did. - Yeah, well, bitches are crazy.
越有钱就越疯狂。
The richer they are, the crazier they get.
是吗? 如果你不杀一个无辜的小孩--
Yeah? maybe if you hadn't fried an innocent kid--
到底是谁? 到底是谁?
Who is it? Who is it?
也许他就是那个杀手。你考虑过吗?
Maybe it's the real killer. Did you ever think of that? huh?
如果你包庇别人,你就快进监狱了,我会看着你的。
If you're covering up for someone,that's jail time.
I've got my eye on you.
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
....[音乐继续]
....[continues indistinct]
皇后吃象5。
Queen to bishop five.
"将军"
"check."
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawks]
艾利克斯吗?
alex?
[道口铃♥声♥]
[crossing bell ringing]
- [乌鸦叫声] - ....[汽车收音机声]
- [squawks] - ....[car radio]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
[枪拴声]别动。
[cocks gun] Don't move.
[尖叫声]
[screams]
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
- [枪声] - 上帝!
- [gunshot] -jesus!
他妈的。
Fuck me.
我听说你在找这个。
I heard you were looking for this.
是你杀了达顿。
You're the guy who killed Dutton.
我认为,
The way I see it,
我觉得你应该说是我杀了你。
I want you to think of me as the guy who killed you.
我是警♥察♥!
I'm a police officer, man!
是吗? 你的腿怎么了,警官?
Yeah? what happened to your leg there, officer?
打猎发生了以外?
Is that like a hunting accident, huh?
[尖叫声]
[screams]
劳伦·兰德尔反抗的时候开枪打了你。
Lauren Randall shot you trying to get free.
她的死与53处刀伤也出自你手!
The 53 stab wounds she died of came from you!
我说的对吗?
Am I right? ballpark?
[哼] 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么?
[grunting]What the fuck do you want?
我想要劳伦!我想要回我的生活!我想知道为什么!
I want lauren! I want my life back! I wanna know why!
都是因为钱.那个女孩碰巧该着了。
It's all money, man! the girl just got in the way.
疤痕, 你有吗?
The scar. which of you has it?
没有人有,都是那个女孩的男朋友编的。
Nobody. it's just a bullshit fucking story the loser boyfriend made up.
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
你疯了吗? 我们会死的!
Are you out of your fuckin'mind? We're gonna die!
你已经死了,还怎么死?
How can you die if you're already dead?
你就是科维斯。
You're him... Corvis.
妈的!
Fuck!
[尖叫声]
[screaming]
[直升飞机声]
[helicopter blades whirring]
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
....[音乐继续]
....[rock continues]
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
快点,快点!
Go, go! c'mon!
这儿,给你。妈的!
Here, here, take it. fuck!
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawking]
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawks]
黛西,你怎么知道?
Daisy. how did you know?
我告诉过你,我认识她。
I told you. I knew her.
你杀了达顿警官。
You killed that cop, Dutton.
还有另外一个。
and another one.
埃尔利赫,顺序错了。
Erlich. took a wrong turn.
我知道你是谁了。
I know who you are.
这就是你在你脸上画的原因。
That's why you paint your face.
隐藏自己。
to hide.
我没有隐藏。
I'm not hiding.
我就在这里。
I'm right here.
你杀了劳伦! 是你杀了她!
You killed lauren! You killed her!
不是我! 那些脏警杀了她、达顿和埃尔利赫!
Not me! dirty cops killed her. Dutton and Erlich!
我爸爸是正确的,他说你会毁了她的生活。
电影精选列表