[squawks]
- [乌鸦的叫声] - 劳伦!
- lauren! - [squawks]
你想要说什么?
What are you tring to say here?
我的全部都是你的了。
I'm all yours.
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
他的刀!
His knife!
- [艾利克斯] 你撒谎! - 科维斯。
- corvis. - [alex] you lie!
你撒谎!
You lie!
托马斯·伦纳德
Thomas Leonard。
[脚步声]
[footsteps]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
妈的。
shit.
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
我以为现在会和你在一起。
I thought I'd be with you now.
我没有死。
I'm not dead.
我也没活着。
And I'm not alive.
我正在回忆一切。
And I'm rememb everthing.
这很痛苦。
and it hurts.
你少林功夫不是我的对手。
Your Shaolin style is no match for my KungFu.
你白鹤亮翅……
Your flying crane style...
[笑声]
[laughing]
也不是我醉拳的对手。
Is no match for my Drunken Tiger Kick.
aww...
aww..
你疯狂的爱
Your mad monkey love...
也不是--
is no match--
我不可能活着。
I can't be alive.
没你我活不了。
not without you.
我想永远和你在一起。
I want to be with you forever.
- 我想永远和你在一起。 - 只是永远?
- I want to be with you forever. - only forever?
[喘气]
[gasps]
没关系。我不会伤害你。
It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you.
不要过来!
Don't come near me!
- 我是你姐姐的朋友。- 我认识她的朋友。
- I was a friend of your sister's. - I know her friends.
你手里的那个项坠。
That locket you're holding.
- 你也有一个。- 别开玩笑。
- You have one just like it. - No kidding.
你父亲给你们一人一个。
Your father gave them to both of you.
我爸爸就在那边。
He's right over there by the way.
你的脸怎么了?
What did you do to your face?
- 别人干的。 - 你是杀害劳伦凶手的朋友,是吗?
- Someone else did it. - You're a friend of the guy
who killed lauren, aren't you?
- 听起来象 - 他没杀她。
- You almost sound like him. - He didn't kill her.
- 你怎么知道? - 我了解关于你姐姐的一切。
- How do you know? - I know everthing about your sister.
我会证明给你看。
I'll prove it to you.
别靠近我! 爸爸!
Stay away from me! dad!
爸爸!
dad!
- 爸爸。 - 你没事吧?
- dad. - are you all right?
刚才有个人说他是劳伦的朋友,脸上涂着油彩。
There's this guy.He said he was a friend of lauren's.
He had paint all over his face.
他在这里! [艾琳]
[Erin] He was here!
他就在这里!
He was right here!
....[摇滚]
....[rock, indistinct]
[门打开]
[door opens]
....[音乐继续]
....[continues indistinct]
默瑟
Marcy!
她正在休息,托马斯。
She's resting, Thomas.
你从哪儿来的?
Where the fuck did you come from?
很意外吗?
Big bang, primordial ooze?
制♥造♥善举的人的神圣的手?
Divine hand of a benevolent creator?
所有的可能性,最近一系列的事情……
All possibilities. although,
recent events have given me doubts...
都让我对这出善举的制♥造♥者产生了怀疑。
about the benevolent creator.
- 托马斯,你在我的审判中撒谎了。- 我不认识你,兄弟。
- You lied at my trial, Thomas.- I don't even know you, man.
大写99-C115.
Capital case 99-C115.
艾利克斯·科维斯
alex corvis!
[尖叫声]
[screams]
第一个字母"A"
Exhibit "a."
我说了我所看见的,二个小孩吵架,一男一女。
Hey, I said what I saw.Two kids arguing. a guy and a girl.
不,你说这是我♥干♥的。
No, you said you saw me with this.
知道今天我才知道。
I never held it until today.
你怎么了? 科维斯他妈的捅的那个女孩!
What's your damage, man? corvis hacked
up that girl like a motherfucker!
最后一次坦白机会了,汤米
One chance to tell the truth, Tommy.
那个有疤的人是谁?
Who is the man with the scar?
他把刀放在我的汽车里。
He planted this in my car.
没有这个人。科维斯捏造的。
There's no scar. Corvis made it up.
回答错误!
wrong answer!
他们给我看了那些照片。
They showed me pictures, what he did to her.
证据。
evidence.
说我就站在那里并且点头说"是的"就行.
Said all I had to do was stand up there and nod my head "yes."
他们给了你什么?
What did they give you?
一份工作!
A job!
建筑工。
Construction.
十二美元一个小时。[咳嗽]
Twelve an hour. [coughing]
写下他们的名字。
Write their names down.
这儿已经都有了。
You've already got 'em all right here.
这些警官说他们需要一位目击者,要么就得释放科维斯。
These cops said they needed an eyewitness or Corvis would walk.
[笑]
[laughs]
[警笛]
[siren wails]
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
哦。
oh.
[敲窗户声]
[knocking]
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
希望没有。
Let's hope not.
- 您的执照。- 哦。
- License and registration, please. - yeah.
你朋友怎么了?
What's with your friend there?
她生病了。
She's sick.
- 实际上,她以前没喝过迈泰酒。- 但是你喝过。
- Actually, she never had MaiTais before. - but you've had'em.
今晚没有。
oh, not tonight. honest.
如果你有执照,我想现在我应该能看到了。
If you had a license, I bet I'd have seen it by now.
你几岁了? 什么?
How old are you? what?
十五?
Fifteen?
听着,我告诉你事实。珍妮开车去的,而且应该是她把车开回来。
Look, I'll tell you the truth.
Jannie drove us and was supposed to drive us back.
她有执照,但是--你看她这样。
She has a license, but-- I mean, look at her.
珍妮,醒醒。快点,醒醒!
Jannie, get up. come on, get up!
醒醒!
Get up!
....[音乐继续]
....[continues indistinct]
你出来.
Why don't you get out?
要我走回去?
Want me to walk a straight line?
- 靠车站着。- 我能叫辆出租车吗?
- I want you to bend over. - Can I just call a cab?
我说的什么?
What'd I say?
很好。
Very nice.
也许我应该叫你朋友。
Maybe I'll just ask your friend here.
我想让你靠车站着,达顿警官。
I want you to bend over, officer dutton.
你♥他♥妈♥的-- 从车里出来。马上!
What the fuck did you-- Get out of the car. now!
嗨,朋克!
hey, punk!
- 把手放在汽车上。 - 这双手?
- Get your hands on the car. - these hands?
你找死啊。
You're dead, ditch weed.
上帝! [尖叫声]
oh, my god! [screams]
- [尖叫声] - 你醒了!
- [screams] - You're up!
[呻♥吟♥]
[groaning]
女士们,开车小心点。
Ladies, drive carefully.
你们应该打9-1-1 。
You might want to call 9-1-1 .
就说一名警♥察♥死亡。
Report an officer down.
这他妈不可能!
That was a fucking hollow point!
我想这是真的。枪杀不了人。
Guess it's true. Guns don't kill people.
想想,也许刀可以?
Think, uh, like maybe knives do?
把那东西拿开。
Keep that thing away from me.
菲利普, 这不只是个"东西"
Phillip, this is not just some "thing."
它是"AC-005."
It's "AC-005."
你就是那个进到证据房♥间的人。
You're the skell that broke into the evidence room.
妈的! 你想怎么样?
Fuck! what do you want?
在手臂上有疤痕的人...
a scar on the arm...
电影精选列表