- [射击声] - [尖叫声]
-[gunshot] - [screams]
然后她跑。为了活命!
and she ran. she ran for her life!
我不想听!
I don't wanna know!
她拼命的跑……
She ran, them breathing down her neck...
他们从后面追
all the way from the road...
一直到这里。
to here.
[艾利克斯] 就是在这儿发生的一切。
[alex] Here's where it happened.
她转过来面对他们然后倒下去,
She turned and faced them and went down,
踢, 还有击打……
kicking, and punching...
在他们刺她的时候她一直在挣扎。
and tearing at them as they stabbed her.
五十三次。
fifty-three times.
[尖叫声, 哭喊声]
[screaming, cring]
她为了生命而抗争...
she fought for her life...
因为为了生命值得去活着
Because life is worth living.
想想。
think about that.
[耳语] 想想。
[whispering] think about that.
你告诉我,你有多想去死。
and you tell me how much you wish you were dead.
- 为什么这没有被报告? - 没有什么可以报告。
- Why wasn't this incident reported? - Nothing to report.
没有少一名囚犯。
all the prisoners were present and accounted for.
- 所以假装什么都没发生? - 嗨,科维斯被电死了。
- So you pretended nothing happened? - hey, Corvis fried.
我认为不可能是他。
I don't see how it could've been him.
我没有期望你能明白。
No, I wouldn't expect you to.
先提醒你们,会很恶心,祝你们好胃口。
Be forewarned. nature takes its toll. bon appetit.
很明显,你把他丢了。
okay, you lost him. now clear out.
- 他们在行刑中做假。 - 你也可以这么说。
- They botched the execution. - Yeah, you could say that.
上帝!就是科维斯,图米·莱昂纳德是对的。
Christ! it was corvis. Tommy Leonard was right.
嗨,
babe? hey, babe?
该死的乌鸦。
Fuckin' crow.
起死回生的标志。
Sign of the dead come back to life.
一只黑鸟的标志?
How about sign of a big black bird?
起死回生要有足够的动机。
The dead can return given sufficient motivation.
科维斯就有。
and Corvis has that.
我以前研究过这一种现象。他正在寻找什么。
I've studied this phenomenon before.He's looking for something.
在他找到之前不回停止。
Won't stop till he finds it.
有时,最好方法除掉他就是给他他想要的。
Sometimes, the best way to get rid of someone is...
to let them have what they want.
有疤痕的人。
the man with the scar.
[笑声]
[laughs]
[上尉] 把那个人给他,他就回失去他的能力。
[captain] give him the man with the scar, then he'll lose his powers.
有疤痕的人……
The man with the scar...
把所有我关心的东西都带走了。
took everthing I ever cared about.
什么也不给我留下。
Left me with nothing.
那么你要去杀了他?
So you're going to kill him?
我必须先找到他。
I have to find him first.
你知道那天晚上我和劳伦为什么吵架吗?
You know what Lauren and I were fighting about that night?
她有了一个秘密。
She had a secret.
但她不告诉我。
Wouldn't tell me.
我的父亲。
My father.
我所知道的就是她要离开。
all I knew was she was pulling away.
这使我发狂。
It made me crazy.
我过去一直以他为荣。
I used to be so proud of him.
我的大牌爸爸。
My big-deal daddy.
但现在我觉得他就是一个骗子。
and now... he's just a crook.
甚至连骗子都不如。
Worse even.
奇怪的是……
and the weird thing is...
我希望我能恨他,
I wish I could hate him,
但是我做不到。
but I can't.
他说他决不会伤害我们。
He said he'd never hurt either of us.
我知道这不是假话。
and I know it's true.
我要回去.
and I'm going back.
劳伦也会做这么。
It's what Lauren would do.
我想忘记。
I wanna forget.
把所有的都忘记。
Forget everthing.
留着它。
Keep it.
它联♥系♥着你和劳伦。
It connects you to Lauren.
也联♥系♥着你和我。
and it connects you to me.
无论什么发生,
No matter what happens,
我会让每个人知道你是无罪的。
I'll make sure everone knows that you're innocent.
你爱她。
That you loved her.
如果你需要我,你知道在哪儿能找到我。
If you need me, you know where to find me.
- 你知道这样行不通。- 我不干了,约翰。
- You know it doesn't work this way.
- I'm out of this,John.
合伙关系不应该象这样结束。
Partnerships don't end like that.
友谊也是一样。
Friendships don't.
我们的友谊在劳伦死的时候就已经结束了。
Our friendship... ended when Lauren died.
[叹息] 你相信鬼吗,内森?
[sighs] do you believe in ghosts, Nathan?
- 因为有一个鬼在恐吓我们。- 你是说艾利克斯。
- Because there's a ghost threatening us.
- You mean Alex.
我是说劳伦。
I mean Lauren.
因为你从不接受她死与意外。
Because you never accepted that what happened to her was an accident.
你的人杀了我的女儿。
Your men killed my daughter.
- 是个意外,内森。- 她只有18岁。
- An accident, Nathan. - She was 18 years old.
有4个人,刺了她53下。
There were four of them. they stabbed her 53 times.
意外在哪儿,约翰? 他妈的到底意外在哪儿?
Where's the accident,John? Where's the fucking accident?
我看着她长大的。
I watched her grow up, just like you.
我了解她的想法。
I know how her mind worked.
她到处偷看就是因为她替你担心,
She was snooping around because she was worried about you,
担心你到底在做些什么。
About what you'd gotten yourself into.
所以别责备我了,应该责备的是你自己。
So stop blaming me... and blame yourself.
我每天都在自责。
I do... ever day.
艾琳已经知道了,是吗?
Erin knows, doesn't she?
我不在乎,你从来都不会撒谎。
Don't bother. You never were a good liar.
看看这个。
Look at this.
我们为此所做的。
Everthing we've worked for.
现在,你告诉我。我们该做什么?
Now, you tell me. what are we going to do?
爸爸?你在家吗?
Dad? You home?
[滴水声]
[dripping]
[滴水声]
[dripping continues]
[滴水声停止]
[dripping stops]
[滴水声]
[dripping]
[滴水声]
[dripping continues]
[尖叫声]
[screaming]
D-E-R-T归西风建筑公♥司♥所有
D-E-R-T is owned by westwind builders,
内森·兰德尔的公♥司♥。
Nathan Randall's company.
但是DERT又拥有十二个其他的公♥司♥。
But DERT, in turn, owns a dozen other corporations.
真够乱的,所以我查了一下图米·莱昂纳德
That's a big mess to wade through,So I checked out Tommy Leonard.
莱昂纳德、达顿、埃尔利赫, 他们没什么关系。
Leonard, Dutton, Erlich. they don't matter.
你明白吗?
You understand?
我想知道谁是头。
I want the king.
我们正在接近目标因为,在图米所谓的建筑工作中,
We're getting there because,in his so-called construction job,
他每天要给一个叫Key的俱乐部送东西。
Tommy makes a daily deliver to a place called the Key club.
- 脱衣舞厅?- 我相信他们叫鉴赏家的俱乐部。
- The strip joint? - the strip joint?
- I believe they call it a connoisseur's club.
DERT所有。
Owned by DERT.
像这样的地方,都是黑钱,
Places like this, they're about unreported cash,
通过毒品和色情业来赚钱。
Processing money from drugs, prostitution.
因此我利用了一个机会,给那里打电♥话♥,
So I took a chance. I called over there,
要找罗伯茨和图米警官。
asking for Roberts and Toomey, the two other cops.
接电♥话♥的总是说他们不在,那是前台
Whoever answered said, "they're not here. This is the front office."
[砸门声] 艾利克斯!
[pounding at door] Alex!
他们杀了我的爸爸。
They killed my dad.
[哭喊声] 我真接受不了。
[cring] I can't take it.
Erin?
艾琳?
艾琳? 谁干的?
Erin? who?
我不知道.我发现他的尸体躺在那儿。
I don't know. I found him lying there.
那个地方在哪儿?
Where is it, this place?
- 我认为我们应该叫救援。- 什么,报♥警♥?
- I think we should get some support.
- What, call the police?
这是什么? 你要去哪里?
What is this? where are you going?
伯克利大街1315号♥。
1315 berkeley street.
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock]
嗨,你有证件吗,伙计? 城里的马戏团, 还是什么?
Hey, you have some I.D., pal? circus in town, or what?
-[射击声] -[女孩尖叫声]
电影精选列表