My dad was right. He said you'd ruin her life.
我没有! 听我说!
No! listen to me!
劳伦发现了一些秘密,他们不想让她知道,这个!
Lauren found out something they didn't want her to know. this!
看看。
Look at it.
看看。
Look at it.
因为你要明白。
Because you need to understand.
你要小心了。
You need to be careful.
我很遗憾。
I'm sorry.
你父亲错了。
Your father... wasn't right.
好了,好了! 听着
All right, all right! listen up!
你!
You!
现在出现了一个警♥察♥杀手。
We've got a cop killer out there.
在我们确认他的身份前,任何人都不要放过。
Till we get some I.D., treat everone like a suspect.
他知道,我看见他了,他戴了个僵尸面具。
He knows. I saw him. he's got a fucking zombie mask.
- 冷静。- 不,你冷静!
- Calm down. - No, you calm down!
下一个名字是谁? 又不是你的。
Whose name's next on the fucking list,huh? it's not yours.
你又没有证明。你不在目录上。
You didn't testify. you're not on the list.
- 有疤的家伙。- 是的 ,疤痕。
- Scar guy. - Yeah, scar.
他在车祸中幸存,还有时间画画?
He survives that crash, takes time out for art?
马登, 头希望你们组尽力。
Madden, the old man's requested the pleasure of your company.
好了,大家听着:时刻注意你们身后
All right, boys and girls, to quotejohn wilkes booth,
"just watch your backs."
- 还好我不是你。- 呆会和你说。
- Glad I'm not you. -Right back at ya.
坐下。
Sit down.
我还以为我们已经明白了。
I thought we had an understanding.
我还以为我们明白慎重是最重要的。
I thought we understood that discretion is paramount.
- 是的,我们明白。- 闭嘴!
- Yeah, we do. - Shut up!
埃尔利赫所做的都不是这样。
Erlich gimping around in his goddamn hot rod is not discreet.
有记者问我他到底做了多少。
I've got reporters asking me how much he made.
现在我不得不让全部的力量都集中在这个案子上。
I've got the entire force looking at this case now.
- 我知道。- 你知道。
- I know. - You know.
我知道那个家伙留下了个记号♥。
I know... the guy, he leaves a sign.
他当然留下了记号♥! 他是个他妈的毕加索 。
No shit he leaves a sign! he's goddamn Picasso.
你还知道什么?
What else do you know?
你知道这个吗?
You know this?
图米·莱昂纳德,科维斯案件中的目击者。
Tommy Leonard. the eyewitness in the corvis case.
有人打电♥话♥来说,昨天在他住的地方发生了暴♥乱♥。
Some hooker phoned it in. There was a riot at his apartment yesterday.
- 有个人打扮的象万圣节一样? - 很好,你确实知道些事情。
- Guy dressed for halloween? - Good for you. you do know something.
不要说出来. 去执行。
Don't... say. just do.
要在整个事情解决之前。
Before this whole thing comes tumbling down.
[叹息]
[sighs]
- 白♥痴♥。
- shh。 - idiots. - shh.
你正在做什么?
What are you doing?
我掉了一个耳环。
Um, I dropped an earring.
看上去你都带着呢。
Well, it looks like you've got them both on.
艾利克斯·科维斯没有杀死劳伦
Alex Corvis didn't kill Lauren.
警♥察♥干的,不是吗?
Cops did, didn't they?
你也是其中之一。
You're in with them.
- 不是你想的那样。 - 你杀了她!
- It isn't what you think. - You killed her!
没有! 艾琳! 那不应该发生!
No! Erin! It wasn't supposed to happen!
- 别管我! - 艾琳,那不该发生的。
- Stay away from me! - Erin, please.It wasn't supposed to happen.
- 她发现了。- 关于你?
- She found out. - About you?
宝贝儿,关于他们,你别管了。
About them. You have to leave this alone, sweetheart.
别那么叫我.别理我!
Don't call me that! don't call me anything!
我不会伤害你和劳伦的。
I would never do anything to hurt Lauren or you.
- 你必须相信我。 - 我不相信你。
- You have to believe me. - I don't believe you.
- 求你。 - 爸爸,他们因为你杀了艾利克斯。
- Please. -They killed Alex because of you, dad.
现在你杀他们两个。
Now you killed both of them.
- 别理他,求你。 - 别碰我。
- Please, leave him alone. - Get your hands off me.
冷静! 把你的手放下!
Calm down! put your hand down!
- 我没撒谎,他有只乌鸦。 - 这就是你要给我说的。
- I'm not makin' this up.he had a crow with him.
- That's what you're tellin' me.
我说我在法庭上撒了谎,他就是艾利克斯·科维斯。
He said I lied at his trial. It's Alex Corvis.
那么我们现在说的就是个鬼了....
So now we're talkin' about a ghost...
还有他妈的那只宠物鸟, 是吗?
With a fuckin' pet bird, is that right?
[哭声]
[cring]
- 让那个小孩别他妈的哭了!
- shh! - turn that-- turn that fuckin' baby down! - shh!
- [哭声继续] - 我想让你看看这个,看见了吗?
- [crying continues]
- I wanna show you somethin'.see this? see this here?
过来,你看见了吗?
Come here. I wanna show you something,all right? see that?
我的名字就是他妈的下一个。
My name's next on his list. It's fuckin' next.
我想让你告诉我,他到底是谁,图米。
I want you to tell me who it is, Tommy.
- 就是科维斯。就是艾利克斯-- - 别慌,你好好想想。
- it's Corvis. it's Alex--
- Take your time.I want you to think about it.
除了这些鬼话还有什么别的.
'cause you gotta give me something other
than this bullshit you been spewin'.
他说整个案件都是策划好的。
He said the whole trial was a setup.
他说我使一个无辜的孩子被杀,这是真的吗?
He said I caused an innocent kid to die. is that true?
是真的?
Is that true?
[笑声]
[laughs]
[图米的呻♥吟♥声,尖叫声]
[tommy groaning, screaming]
[枪拴声]
[gun cocks]
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
[射击声]
[gunshot]
艾利克斯?
Alex?
快点。
Come on.
将军...将死了。
Check... and mate.
做梦。
Dream on.
上帝,真是你吗。
Oh, my god. that really is you under there.
2个死了。
two down.
还有2个。
two to go.
也死了?
down?
等等,别告诉我。
Wait, don't tell me.
在我案件里的警♥察♥。
The cops... at my trial.
他们杀了劳伦,整个案件都是计划好的。
They killed Lauren. the whole thing was fixed.
你认为我疯了。
You think I'm crazy.
不.
no.
我想还会有很多。
I'm thinking... it explains a lot.
劳伦的父亲也有份。
Lauren's father is involved.
他给这些警官买♥♥了好多酷车。
He bought these cops fancy cars.
就知道这些了。
And I don't know what else.
还有一家叫d-e-r-t的公♥司♥。
It's a company called d-e-r-t.
我想劳伦发现了什么。
I think lauren found out.
他们到底做什么以至于必须要杀了她?
What-- what do they do that they had to kill her?
我希望你能查出来。
I was hoping you'd find out.
我当然会。
I sure will.
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawking]
- [乌鸦叫声]
- boo! - [squawking] - boo!
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawks]
这只鸟怎么总在附近。
What's with this bird? keeps hangin' around.
艾利克斯
Alex?
[乌鸦叫声]
[squawks]
就在这儿发生的。
This is where it happened.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
当劳伦失踪的时候,
When lauren was missing,
警官来过。
The cops came to our house.
他们说他们正在找她.
They said they were looking for her, right?
但是现在我知道他们那时候已经杀了她。
But now I know they had her.
和他们带她到这儿的理由,
and the reason they brought her here,
而且他们知道可以陷害到你身上.是我告诉他们这儿的!
And they knew they could blame it on you,
is that I sent them here!
我告诉他们她经常来这儿见她的男朋友!
I told them she came here sometimes
with her dirtball boyfriend!
我就是这么说的!
That's exactly what I said!
艾琳,这不是你的错。
Erin, it's not your fault.
[哭声] 上帝, 我真希望我死了。
[cring] oh, god, I wish I were dead.
- 不,你不会。 - 是的,确实是这样。
- no, you don't. - Yes, I do.
他们共有四个!
There were four of them!
- [交谈声] - 把她赶出汽车。
- [indistinct chattering] - Get her out of the car.
- 快点 ,宝贝儿。 - 不! 不! 不!
- C'mon, baby. - No! no! no!
- 等等。 快点,宝贝儿! - 不! 不!
- hold on. c'mon, baby! - no! no!
你能顺从点吗? 想看看它吗?
Be nice, would ya? You wanna see a little somethin'?
[艾利克斯] 四个男人,但她仍然抢到了把枪。
[alex] Four large men, and still she grabbed one of their guns.
电影精选列表