乌鸦3:鸦魔战士
[人群喊声]
[crowd shouting]
[快门声]
[camera shutter clicking]
您现在看到的是我们在州监狱外直播
you join us live outside the state prison...
内森和艾琳·兰德尔的到来,
to witness the arrival of Nathan and Erin Randall,
被谋杀的劳伦·兰德尔的父亲和妹妹。
the father and sister of the murdered Lauren Randall.
即将对艾利克斯·科维斯的行刑对于兰德尔一家,
the impending state execution of
Alex Corvis may provide the Randalls,
和这些人们来说体现了一种司法公正。
and what seems the majority of this crowd,
with some form of justice.
- 怎么有这么多人? - 我也不知道。
- Why are there so many? -Just hold on to me.
退后, 退后。
back, back.
兰德尔先生,您认为这对....
Mr. Randall, sir, do you think this execution...
你和你的女儿来说是一种结束吗?
will bring you a sense of closure
for you and your daughter?
艾琳, 你的姐姐被谋杀已经3年了。
Erin, your sister has been gone for three years now.
你有什么想说的吗?
Can you tell us anything?
[喊声]
[shouting]
对于这些人们来说这真是个不同寻常的时刻。
a difficult time for everone involved.
事实上:只需花大约21美分的电……
interesting fact: it will take about 21 cents of electricity...
在今晚,艾利克斯·科维斯21岁的生日这一天,结束他的生命。
to execute Alex Corvis tonight,on this, his 21st birthday.
[监狱门打开]
[cell door opens]
[叹气] 他没要这个。
[sighs] He didn't order that.
我们发现了那个留疤痕的男人。
We found the man with the scar.
许个愿吧
Go ahead, make a wish.
把它拿走。
Get it out of here.
[监狱门关闭]
[cell door closes]
是的,这些年我碰到过很多这样的事,
Oh, yes, I've come to a lot of these over the years,
但是这一个很特别。
But this one has, well, many unique aspects.
未成年的被判刑。在现在看来,这是不寻常的。
The youth of the condemned. now, that's unusual.
一共53处刺伤! 哼哼! 是个记录了。
And 53 stab wounds! hmph! kind of a record.
- 科维斯仍然认为他无罪? - 他们都这么说。
- and Corvis still maintaining his innocence?
- oh, they all say that.
那天看见他两个人对着凳子打架, 你做了该做的。
I saw those two fighting that day.
facing the chair,you do what you gotta do.
[以鼻吸气]
[sniffs]
你没事吧?
you okay?
我一直在想
what's been holding me together...
是否真的能到某个地方。
Is the hope that maybe you do go someplace.
我会很快见到她。
I'll be seein' her again soon, you know.
我能说什么?
Only what can I say?
凶手仍然逍遥法外?
That I was too stupid to find the guy that killed her?
而且他还在某处偷笑?
That he's down here laughin'?
告诉她…… 我们将抓到他。
Tell her... we'll get him.
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
"我们" 不可能的。
"we" won't.
如果他再露面,我会为你们两个人去抓他。
Someday he'll surface, and I'll get him for both of you.
我发誓,我会抓到那个有疤痕的家伙。
I promise. I'll find the guy with the scar.
这个神秘的家伙, 之字形的, 或者什么别的?
This myster man with the scar, the zigzag, whatever?
我们不可能抓到他,至少法律上不允许。
We couldn't find him. obviously the jur didn't buy it.
- [记者] 有人同意吗。 - 听着。
- [reporter] some people here seem to. - look.
我们在这儿抗♥议♥对一个21岁的孩子行刑。
People here are protesting execution of a kid turned 21 .
他生活一生都很艰苦,没父母,没有生活来源。
A kid who had a tough life. No parents, no dough,
always had to fight for everthing.
这是一场悲剧。
It's a tragedy. it really is.
如果我要去坐电椅, 我会找我的律师……
if I was facing the hot seat, I'd want my attorney...
去最高法♥院♥申诉,而不是在这儿玩游戏。
Banging down the door to the supreme court,
not playing some board game.
也许只是我这么想。
but maybe that's just me.
该你了。
your move.
到时间了。
No. it's time.
我不希望你来看。
I don't want you to watch.
我不想给他们带来快♥感♥。
I don't want to give 'em the pleasure.
来吧
Come on now.
[犯人们有节奏的重击]
[inmates banging rhythmically]
[更响地重击]
[banging louder]
[牧师]"耶♥和♥华♥啊,你是我的牧羊人,须臾不能缺少。
the lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他吩咐我卧躺在绿色的牧场上;
he maketh me to lie down in green pastures.
他指引我走向静穆的溪流,
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
他重建我的心灵
he restoreth my soul.
以他的名义,指引我正确的道路。
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
即使我走进我走进死亡的幽谷...
yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death...
我也不恐惧,
I will fear no evil...
因为上帝之光与我同在,
for thou art with me.
还有你的威严和信仰,给我安慰。
thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
你在我的面前铺好台桌,
thou preparest a table before me...
我的敌人与我对视相望。
in the presence of mine enemies.
又用油膏抹我的头,
thou anointest my head with oil.
使我的恩福满溢
my cup runneth over.
是的,良知和怜悯
surely goodness and mercy...
将伴我
shall follow me...
走过一生;
all the days of my life...
我将在你的宫殿生活,直到永远。
and I will dwell in the house of the lord forever."
你最后还有什么要说的吗?
alexander frederick corvis, alexander frederick corvis,
do you have any last words?
我爱劳伦
I loved Lauren.
现在仍然是。
I still do.
我是无罪的。
I'm innocent.
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
[喘息]
[panting]
凶手!
Murderer!
看看。
Look at that.
头盔把他皮都熔掉了。
Goddamn helmet melted his skin off.
我都叫它"威慑"。
That's what I call a deterrent.
啊。
oops.
他们为什么要对这些家伙验尸?
Why do they bother autopsying these guys?
我是说,反正死亡的原因都知道了。
I mean, the cause of death is pretty fucking obvious.
[议论声]
[chatt ering]
到车上去,宝贝儿。
Go on to the car, honey. go on.
兰德尔先生,我们都希望有个更好的结局。
Mr. Randall,We all wish this would have ended better, sir.
[雷响]
[thunderclaps]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[sounds of squawking]
[喘气]
[gasping]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[crow squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[警报声]
[beeping]
B-5有不名物体移♥动♥.
We've got unauthorized movement on B-5.
[乌鸦的叫声]
[crow squawking]
我重复一遍, 不明物体在 B-4,B-2,"B" 还有 "C"
I repeat. unauthorized movement, B-4,
B-2, all of section "B" and section "C"
[警报声]
[beeping]
有人越狱,我重复一遍,有人越狱。
We have an escape in progress.
I repeat, an escape in progress.
- 默瑟,你在那儿吗? - 这是默瑟。我在。
- Mercer, are you down there? - This is mercer. I'm on it.
他们去房♥顶了。
They're heading for the roof.
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
....[摇滚乐]
....[rock, indistinct]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[警卫通过对讲机]犯人一个都不少。
[guard over radio] All prisoners present and accounted for.
那到底是谁?
Then who's fucking houdini?
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
- 什么? 警♥察♥? 证据? - [乌鸦的叫声]
- What? police? evidence? - [squawks]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawking]
- [笑声] - [乌鸦的叫声]
- [chuckling] - [squawking]
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
没有关于"乌鸦"的.
There's nothing under "crow."
[乌鸦的叫声]
[squawks]
"死刑"?
"Execution"?
[乌鸦的叫声]