好吧 但如果她告诉了你
Okay, but, if she did tell you,
你还爱她吗
could you still love her?
埃里克
Eric?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你得跟我们走
You need to come with us.
妈的
Fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥干了什么
What the fuck have you done?
我为什么回到这里了
Why am I back here?
你就是看不透
You couldn't see it through.
嘿 为什么…
Hey. Why...
为什么我没有自愈
Why did I stop healing?
我说过你的爱需要保持纯洁
I said your love needed to remain pure.
爱的敌人不是恨
The enemy of love is not hate.
而是怀疑
It's doubt.
我从未怀疑过她
I never doubted her.
是吗
Didn't you?
你本来有机会 但却浪费了
You had a chance and you wasted it.
你被赐予了神的力量
You were given the power of a god.
到头来 你只不过是个男孩
In the end, you were just a boy.
至少你的灵魂可以往生了
At least your soul can move on.
她的灵魂会坠入永恒的黑暗
Her soul is gone forever into the darkness.
对你来说 永恒很简单
For you, eternity is easy.
你只需要呼吸就好了
You just have to breathe.
并放下她
And let her go.
我做不到
I can't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
用我的换她的
Mine for hers.
用我的灵魂换她的
My soul for hers.
她的灵魂被诅咒了
Her soul is damned.
她要去的地方 你无法想象
The place she's going, you can't imagine it.
这无关我
It's not about me.
即使你救了她
Even if you save her,
你也不能再和她在一起
you will never be with her again.
我知道
I know.
现在让我完成这件事
Now let me do this.
这我说了不算
It's not up to me.
这件事没有回头路了
There is no going back from this.
流淌着这黑色的血 你将纵跃两个世界之间
With this black blood, you will move between worlds,
就像它们一样
just like them.
去把事情修正过来吧
Go put the wrong things right.
叼着这个
Hold this.
玛丽昂
Marion.
文森特
Vincent.
是真的吗
Is it true?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
他被杀了
He was killed.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
该死
Damn.
请大家回到自己的座位上 谢谢
Please can we ask you to make your way to your seats. Thank you.
斯特凡
Stefan?
前门安全
Front entrance secure.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
他来了
He's here.
他在这里
He's here.
他杀了我们所有的人
He's killing all of our people.
我衷心的感谢你 玛丽昂
I'm so grateful to you, Marion.
谢我什么…
For what? Wh...
谢你让我们走了这么远
For getting us this far.
你就要说这些吗
That's all you're going to say?
我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 玛丽昂
We're on this ride together, Marion.
你只是碰巧在绳子前面
You just happen to be in the front.
他在哪
Where is he?
他不在这
He's not in here.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在…
He's...
他的乡间庄园
His country estate.
希尔哈斯特庄园
Hillhurst Manor.
你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我们
You fucking killed us.
为了什么
For what?
值得吗
Was it worth it?
一开始只是沧海一粟
It starts off so small.
一切都望尘莫及
It's all kept from you.
你眼睁睁看着世界天翻地覆 却始终是个局外人
You know what's being done, but you're not part of it.
刹那之间
And then, just like that,
你入了局
you are.
你被吞噬殆尽
You're swallowed up.
你唯一的道路只有沉沦
And the only direction you can go is down.
你的表情和他一样
You have the same look as him.
什么表情
What look is that?
憎恨自己内心一切的表情
The look of someone who hates everything inside of him.
他只是隐藏得比你好
He just hides it better than you.
♪ 我是个奇怪的人
♪ I'm a strange man
♪ 就像你的天使
♪ Like your angel
♪ 我是隐形人
♪ I'm invisible
♪ 就像怪物
♪ Like a monster
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
百合花
Lilies.
洁白如雪的百合花海
A sea of white lilies.
♪ 我生命的意义
♪ The meaning of my life
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 这些言语的意义
♪ The meaning of these words
♪ 我是演说家
♪ I'm the speaker
♪ 一片寂静
♪ Of your silence
♪ 现在我是个问题
♪ I'm the question now
♪ 一片寂静
♪ Of your silence
♪ 我现在是个问题
♪ I'm the question now
♪ 等待你的答案
♪ To your answer
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 我生命的意义
♪ The meaning of my life
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 这些言语的意义
♪ The meaning of these words
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 我生命的意义
♪ The meaning of my life
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 这些言语的意义
♪ The meaning of these words
♪ 但总有一天你会明白
♪ But someday you'll understand
♪ 我生命的意义
♪ The meaning of your life ♪
面对我
Face me.
你是谁
Who are you?
只是个老人…
Just an old man...
但我是真实的
but I'm real.
看到了吗
See?
我有血有肉
I'm flesh and blood.
不像你
Not like you.
我听说你认为你能把她带回来
I heard you think you can bring her back.
带不回来的
You can't.
她所在的地方 没人能从那回来
Where she is, you don't come back from that.
那个视频你看到了吗
That video, did you see it?
我知道 很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry.
她不是你想的那样
She's not what you thought she was.
不 不是她
No, it wasn't her.
是你
It was you.
你蛊惑人心
You corrupt people.
你蛊惑不了不存在的东西
You can't corrupt what's not already there.
一颗珍珠 是一颗种子
A pearl. It's a seed.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
看看你变成了什么东西
Look at what you've become.
那双眼睛
Those eyes.
那张脸
That face.