我们在这里待多长时间完全取决于你
How long we stay here is entirely up to you.
…我们待在这里完全取决于你
...we stay here is entirely up to you.
我他妈的到底怎么了
What the fuck is happening to me?
人们曾经相信 当一个人死去
People once believed when someone dies,
一只乌鸦会衔着他们的灵魂飞往死亡之地
a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead.
但有时候 遭遇了一些极恶的事
But sometimes, something so bad happens
灵魂上背负着极度的悲伤…
that a terrible sadness is carried with it...
灵魂无法安息
and the soul cannot rest.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
乌鸦会指引你修正错误
The crow will guide you to put the wrong things right.
什么意思
What do you mean?
哦 滚犊子吧 这不是真的
Oh, fuck this. This isn't real.
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
You stay the fuck away from me.
除了这里其他地方什么都没有
There's nothing there but here.
这一切他妈的只是场噩梦
This is all just a fucking nightmare.
这他妈的只是场噩梦
This is just a fucking nightmare.
那就醒醒
Then go wake up.
悲伤正在扼杀…
The sadness is killing...
雪莉
Shelly?
雪莉
Shelly?
到我了
My turn.
拜托 雪莉 你不尊重我的艺术
Come on, Shelly. You don't respect my art.
我到了
I'm here.
我到底在找什么
What am I looking for exactly?
她的手♥机♥ - 好的
Her cell phone. - All right.
我们搜过 但没搜完
We looked, but we were interrupted.
手♥机♥上有什么 - 你不需要知道
What's on it? - You don't need to know.
找出来就是了
Just find it.
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
你可以出来了 小子
You can come out, boy.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
来
Here.
出来吧
Come on.
好的 - 没关系的
Okay. - It's okay.
把刀放下 把刀放下 - 好
Drop that. Drop that. - Yeah.
听着 我觉得我要疯了
Listen, I think I'm going crazy.
我已经分不清♥真♥假了
I don't know what's real or not anymore.
我觉得我的女友
I just think something really bad
遇到了一些非常非常糟糕的事
has happened with my girlfriend.
该死
Fuck.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
该死
Oh, fuck.
哦不
Oh, no.
卧♥槽♥卧♥槽♥
Ah, what the fuck!
草草草
What the fuck!
乌鸦会指引你修正错误
The crow will guide you to put the wrong things right.
…修正错误
...wrong things right.
乌鸦会指引你修正错误
The crow will guide you to put the wrong things right.
人们曾经相信…
People once believed...
人们曾经相信 当一个人死去
People once believed when someone dies,
一只乌鸦会衔着他们的灵魂飞往死亡之地
a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead.
但有时候 遭遇了一些极恶的事
But sometimes, something so bad happens
灵魂上背负着极度的悲伤
that a terrible sadness is carried with it.
灵魂无法安息
And the soul cannot rest.
…会指引你
...will guide you.
灵魂无法安息
And the soul cannot rest.
雪莉
Shelly?
雪莉 宝贝
Shelly, baby.
不 不 不 没事的
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's okay.
没事的 别…听着 从那里下来
It's okay. Don't... Look, come down from there.
没事的 不 不 不
It's okay. No, no, no, no, no!
不
No!
她死了 对吗
She's dead, isn't she?
我们都死了
We're both dead.
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
你是什么
What are you?
天使吗
Some kind of angel?
我看上去像天使吗
Do I look like an angel?
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么我在这里而她不在
Why am I here and she isn't?
你不会喜欢这个答案的
You're not gonna like the answer.
告诉我
Just tell me.
她正在下去
She's on her way down.
去一个比这里更糟糕的地方
To a place far worse than this.
你说我可以修正错误
You said I could make the wrong things right.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
杀了你的那个人不应该存在于你的世界里
The one who killed you is not supposed to be in your world.
他们与魔鬼做了交易
They made a deal with the devil
来获得永生
to gain eternal life
通过将无辜者送入地狱
by sending the innocent to hell.
这不是平衡
That's not balance.
杀了他们
Kill them.
赶尽杀绝
Kill them all.
你就能活过来
And you get your lives back.
你是说我可以救回她
You're saying I can get her back?
对
Yeah.
杀了那些杀了你的人
Kill the ones who killed you,
你就能把她救回来
and you will get her back.
我在上面的时候
When I was up there,
我中枪了
I got shot.
这告诉了你一些信息 对吗
And it taught you something, didn't it?
什么 我可以自愈吗
What I, um... I can heal?
我死不了吗
I can't die?
你的身体不会
Your body? No.
但你能感受到痛苦
Feel pain? Yes.
若你的爱保持纯洁 你就死不了
If your love remains pure, you cannot die.
我怎么能相信你
How am I supposed to trust you?
你还有其他选择吗
Do you have another choice?
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
天哪
Holy shit.
埃里克 搞什么鬼
Eric, what the fuck?
你哪去了 大家都以为你死了
Where have you been? Everyone thought you was dead.
大家以为得没错
Everyone was right.
好好笑 快进来吧
Very funny. Just come inside.
我需要你的帮助 伙计
I need your help, man.
需要我帮什么
What do you need?
我需要一把枪
I need a gun.
一把枪
A gun.
埃里克…你要一把枪干什么…
Eric, what... What are you gonna do with a...
不管了 这不是我的…
You know what, it's not my...
你会用得上这些的
You're going to need these.
我是你女儿的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your daughter's.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
谁在追杀她
Who was after her?
你那天为什么来找她
Why did you come for her that day?
我看见你和杀她的人一起
I saw you there with the people who killed her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她死于服药过量
It was an overdose.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
因为我就在现场
Because I was there.
你不知道你在和谁打交道
You don't understand who you're dealing with.
我爱她
I loved her.
我需要知道那些人是谁
I need to know who these people are
因为我要杀了他们
because I'm going to kill them.
一个不留
Every single one of them.
然后我会把她带回来
And I'm gonna bring her back.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
我的宝贝死了
My baby's gone.
她死了
She's gone.