♪ 起起伏伏
♪ Of your God
♪ 会告诉我
♪ Will tell me the story
♪ 遗忘的故事
♪ I've been missing
♪ 让这场游戏拉开序幕
♪ Let the game begin
♪ 让我们无论输赢
♪ Let us lose or win
♪ 让我们崛起
♪ Let's rise
♪ 你的神
♪ The rise and fall
♪ 起起伏伏
♪ Of your God
♪ 会告诉我你的城市的故事
♪ Will tell me the story of your city
♪ 起起伏伏
♪ The rise and fall ♪
你爱过多少人
How many people have you loved?
我是说真心爱过的人
Like seriously, seriously loved?
我也一样
Me neither.
答应我一件事
Promise me something.
什么
What?
如果我很难去爱
If I'm ever hard to love,
试着更努力的爱我
try to love me harder.
玛丽昂
Marion.
你有麻烦了
You have a problem.
您的电♥话♥ 罗格先生
Call for you, Mr. Roeg.
喂
Yes?
他们找到了扎迪的尸体
They found Zadie's body.
我还以为什么都找不到了呢
And here I thought there was nothing left to find.
这是个挫折 但我们快找到另一个了
It's a setback, but we're close on one of the others.
如果视频泄露出去 你知道他们会对我怎么样
If this video gets out, you know what they'll do to me.
我觉得这样很烦人 玛丽昂 这样到处乱跑
I find this tiresome, Marion. This running around.
我隔着电♥话♥都能感觉到你在流汗
I can feel you sweating through the phone.
这件事到此为止
This ends here.
你入迷了
You're infatuated.
你着迷了 伙计
You're obsessed, bro.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
兰波
Rimbaud.
要我读一些给你听吗
Shall I read you some?
好 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
我不想结束这一切
I don't want it to end.
不必结束
Doesn't have to.
我们可以一直这样生活下去
We could be living like this all the fucking time.
♪ 带我去
♪ Take me down to the
♪ 太阳光芒万丈
♪ The sun's out there shining
♪ 但我双手抱头
♪ But my head's in my hands
♪ 我是个只会躲藏的胆小鬼
♪ I'm a sucker for hiding
♪ 一个漂亮的胆小鬼…
♪ A pretty sucker I... ♪
怎么不唱了 很好听
Why'd you stop? That was beautiful.
不如你来弹吧
Why don't you play?
不要 - 不 我们都知道你弹得比我好
No - No. We both know you're better at this than me.
不 不 不 求你了
No. No, no, no. Please, please.
来吧
Yes. Go on.
我现在弹不了
I can't do this right now.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 出什么事了
You all right? What's going on?
我们能不能出去散散步
Could we just go out for a bit?
我挺久没弹钢琴了
I haven't played piano for a while.
我爱弹钢琴
I loved playing.
是我的生命
It was my whole life.
但我妈妈把它夺走了 扭曲了一切
But my mom took it and twisted it all,
逼我在一些地方表演
pushed me into performing at places
一些不是我那个年纪该去的地方
I was too young to be at.
我不想为他们演奏
Didn't want to play for any of them.
我看见了一些事
I saw things.
我不该看到那些事
I shouldn't have seen any of it.
我伤害了人
I hurt people.
而我只是…
And I just...
我知道
I know.
没关系了
It's okay.
有关系
It's not okay.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
如果你知道了 你会离开我
If you knew, you'd leave me.
如果你走了 我也活不成了
And if you left me, I'd die.
如果我离开你 我早就死了
If I left you, I'd already be dead.
我只想重新开始
I just want to start over.
为什么不行呢
Well, why don't we?
我们能去哪里
Where would we go?
天涯海角
Fuckin' anywhere.
任何比这鬼地方好的地方
Anywhere is better than this fucking place.
任何地方吗
Anywhere?
任何地方
Anywhere.
所以你是说如果我跳下去
So you're saying if I jumped,
你会和我一起跳
you'd jump with me.
当然会
Of course I would.
你觉得青春期的孩子
Do you think angsty teens
会给我们建个小神龛吗
would build little shrines for us?
会的 他们会排着队留下香烟和威士忌
Yeah. They'd be lining up to leave cigarettes and whiskey.
不
No.
不吗
No?
百合花
Lilies.
一片洁白如雪的百合花海
A sea of white lilies.
好的 那就百合花
All right. Lilies, it is.
我告诉你 老兄
I told you, bro.
我爱死这家伙了
I fucking love this guy!
我去拿点水喝
I'm gonna go and get some water.
我可以拿给你
I can get it for you.
不 不 你留在这里
No, no. You stay there.
好
Sure.
可以给我倒点水吗
Can I get some water, please?
雪莉 雪莉
Shelly! Shelly!
多姆…什么玩意 - 听我说
Dom... What the fuck? - Just listen to me.
听我说 听着
Just listen to me. Just listen.
扎迪死了
Zadie's dead.
他们会找上我们的 雪莉
They're gonna come for us, Shelly.
你得马上离开这个城镇
You need to leave town now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
雪莉 你得听我说 这是真的
Shelly, you gotta listen to me. It's true.
不 不 不 我不会丢下埃里克走的
No, no, no. I'm not leaving without Eric.
不 雪莉 听我说
No. Shelly, just listen to me.
你听到我在说什么吗
Are you hearing what I'm saying?
扎迪他妈的死了
Zadie's fucking dead!
快点 我们得走了 - 怎么了
Come on, we've gotta leave. - What's going on?
我们得走了 埃里克 - 那家伙是谁
We've gotta leave, Eric. - Who the fuck was that?
我什么都会告诉你的
I'll tell you everything.
我们先回你家吧
Let's just get back to your place.
雪莉
Shelly?
雪莉
Shelly!
放开她 放开她
Get off her! Get off her!
不 别这样
No, don't do this.
不 别这样 放开她
No, please don't do this. Get off of her!
求你别这样
Please don't do this.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck!
雪莉
Shelly?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey?
嘿
Hey!
我在哪里
Where am I?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
你以为他们会想出更好的点子
You'd think they'd come up with something better,
对吗
wouldn't you?
但你知道
But you know,
他们不想让我们逗留
they don't expect us to linger.