不
No!
当你爱的人死去…
When someone you love dies...
…空虚会向你袭来
...you will know emptiness.
你将会尝到完全的
You will know what it is to be completely
彻底的孤独
and utterly alone.
你永远也忘不了…
You will never forget...
…永远也…
...and you will never...
原谅不了
ever forgive.
扎迪?- 雪莉
Zadie? - Shelly.
你看我给你发的消息了吗
Did you see what I sent you?
没看 怎么了
No. What is it?
我把视频给别人看了
I showed the video to someone.
我觉得他们查出来了
I think they found out.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
看你短♥信♥
Check your texts.
嘿 雪莉
Hey, Shelly.
住手
Oh, stop!
什么鬼 你对她做了什么
What the fuck? What did you do to her?
你从哪弄来的视频
Where did you get this?
多姆拍下来的
Dom shot it.
听着 我们可以凭这段视频抓住他
Look, we can get him with this.
他不是无所不能的 雪莉
He's not invincible, Shelly.
他是
Yes, he is.
我要收拾我的东西然后溜之大吉
I'm getting my shit and getting the fuck out.
和我一起走
Come with me.
你和多姆
You and Dom.
我们仨
The three of us.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样做
Why the fuck did you do this?
我们待在这里已经不安全了
It's not safe for us here anymore.
待在那里 我去找你
Stay there. I'm coming to you.
我觉得他们已经盯上我了
I think they've got someone on me.
如果他们在跟踪我 那么他们也在跟踪你
If they're following me, they're following you.
你好 扎迪
Hello, Zadie.
扎迪
Zadie?
扎迪
Zadie?
扎迪
Zadie?
嘿 雪莉
Hey, Shelly.
住手
Oh, stop!
你还有其他选择 扎迪
There were other options, Zadie.
真希望你先找我谈谈
I wish you'd talked to me first.
嗨 我是多姆 请留言
Hi, you've reached Dom. Leave a message.
多姆 是我
Dom, it's me.
扎迪已经疯了
Zadie's lost her fucking mind.
她把你拍的视频发给我了
She just sent me some video that you shot.
我们在扎迪家见 我要去看看她的情况
Meet me at Zadie's. I'm gonna check on her.
喔 喔 你要去哪里
Whoa, whoa. What're you doing, huh?
对 发生了一起交通事故 嫌疑人是一位20多岁的女性
Yeah, we have a 10-50, female in her 20s.
把她带回来
Bringing her in.
说话啊 - 醒醒 埃里克
Say something. - Wake up, Eric.
你不替自己说句话吗
Are you gonna stand up for yourself?
看着我
Look at me.
你能拿我怎么办呢
What're you gonna do about it?
你已经长大了可以照顾自己了
You're fucking old enough to look after yourself.
爹地要回来了
Daddy's gonna come back.
我们来了 - 你说话啊
We're here. - Say something.
喂 人还在吗 - 说话啊
Hello. Are you there? - Say something!
不说吗 什么都不说吗 - 你妈妈现在在哪呢
Nothin'? You got nothin'? - Where's your mom right now?
说话啊 小子
Say something, son!
他妈的醒醒 - 说话啊 哥们
Wake the fuck up. - Say something, man!
他妈的给我说话
Say fucking something!
我知道这很难 埃里克
I know this is hard, Eric.
但这些练习是为了帮助你摆脱
But these exercises are meant to get you past
那些害你来到这个地方的破坏性行为
the destructive behaviors that brought you here.
用毒品…埋葬它们…
Burying it... using drugs...
这是最简单的办法
That's the easy way out.
这能让你们把痛苦隐藏起来
It's what allows you to hide that pain away.
你要加入我们吗
You, uh, going to join us?
海明威曾写道 「 世界会击垮每一个人
You know, Hemingway wrote, "The world breaks everyone,
「 之后
"and afterwards,
「 许多人会在破碎的地方变得更加坚强
"many are strong at the broken places.
「 但那些不愿屈服的人…
"But those that will not break...
「 它会杀死 」
"it kills."
…之后进行小组治疗
...group therapy after that.
禁止带手♥机♥ 天黑后禁止交头接耳
No phones. No talking after dark.
禁止和男性密切来往
No fraternizing with the men.
罗格先生
Mr. Roeg.
这位就是我跟玛丽昂提到过的
Here's the young protege from Vienna
从维也纳来的年轻才俊
I was telling Marion about.
很高兴见到你 罗格先生
It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Roeg.
请吧
Please.
请坐
Sit.
你知道我在维也纳出生
Now, you know I was born in Vienna,
不朽的音乐的摇篮
a cradle of immortal music.
我活了这么久 也见过一些大家演奏
I've lived long enough to see some of the greats play.
他们告诉我你充满了活力
They tell me that you're quite dynamic yourself.
能否借用一下您的时间 - 好
May I borrow you? - Yes.
我很期待听你的演奏
I look forward to hearing you play.
怎么了
What is it?
我们找到她了
We found her.
没事的 扎迪
It's all right, Zadie.
没关系的
It's all right.
事已至此
What's done is done.
我们在找你的朋友
We're looking for your friends.
你知道雪莉在哪吗
Have you seen Shelly?
不知道
No.
你是个好人 扎迪
You're a good person, Zadie.
即使你知道也不会告诉我的
You wouldn't tell me if you knew.
对吗
Would you?
我杀了成百上千的像你一样无辜的人
I've killed hundreds of innocents like you
在我在这里的几个世纪里
in the centuries that I've been here.
这件事从来不会变得容易
It never gets any easier.
我希望那些杀人犯、强♥奸♥犯
I wish the murderers and rapists,
以及世界上的人♥渣♥能派上用场
and scum of the earth would do,
但…
but...
他们已经进了地狱 你明白吧
they go to hell already, you see.
然而像你这样的人
Whereas people like you,
这些才是他想要的灵魂
those are the souls that he wants.
这就是…我做的交易
That's the... the deal I made.
你下地狱
You go to hell
这样我就不用下了
so I don't have to.
拜托…拜托放了我吧
Please... Please let me go.
你可以走
You can go.
你这小♥逼♥崽子怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
给我打起精神来
Get your shit together!
你知道我们为什么还在外面吗
You know why we still out here?
都是因为你的屁话
It's because of your bullshit! Huh?
嗨
Hi.
他们不喜欢你在这里 对吗
They don't like you in here, do they?
对 不太喜欢
No, not really.
他们有一套规矩
They have a thing about
男人和女人不能坐在一起
men and women not sitting together.
我知道
I know.
他们告诉我了
They told me.
我喜欢你的纹身
I like your tattoo.
谢谢
Thanks.
「 现在笑 以后哭 」
"Laugh now. Cry later."
这差不多就是我最近遇到的情况
It's kind of how things have been playing out for me.
对我来说 更像是「 现在哭
Well, for me, it's more like "cry now,
「 以后也哭 」
"cry later."
想不想听个笑话
Wanna hear a joke?