不知道 好笑吗
Uh, I don't know. Is it funny?
不好笑
Not really.
太棒了 你说吧
Great. Go for it.
什么茶很难喝
What kind of tea is hard to drink?
不知道
I don't know.
现实茶
Reali-ty.
喔 真是太…
Yeah. Wow. Well, that's...
真不错
That's something.
我会继续努力的
I'll keep working on it.
嘿 你们的小组会议时间到了
Hey, time for your group session.
他来了 跟他妈发条一样准时
Here he comes, like fucking clockwork.
你叫什么
What's your name?
我叫埃里克
I'm Eric.
雪莉
Shelly.
回头见 雪莉
I'll see you around, Shelly.
若你被迫缄默无言
If you were forced to be silent,
踏入此圆
step into the circle.
若你被责备万事皆咎
If you were made to feel that anything wrong is your fault,
踏入此圆
step into the circle.
若你被那些
If you were abandoned,
本应守护你的人
neglected, manipulated
遗弃、忽视、操控
by those who were meant to protect you,
踏入此圆
step into the circle.
若你已准备好迎接
If you are ready to look forward
生活带给你的美好
to the good things that life will bring you,
踏入此圆
step into the circle.
我们很开心你找到了她
We're pleased you found her.
我们非常喜欢你和你的女儿
We're so fond of you and your daughter.
你还好吗
You all right?
哦 你好
Oh, hey. Yeah.
我靠 他们真是把这里搅得天翻地覆
Fuck, they really trashed the place, huh?
呃…对啊
Um... Yeah.
这是我吗
Is this me?
好吧
All right.
这些是歌♥或诗吗
These songs or poems?
我觉得两个都不是 只是我乱写的一些玩意
I wouldn't call them either. It's just shit that I write.
你的文字很美
You write beautifully.
有一些谱成音乐会很不错
Some of this would be great set to music.
你玩音乐吗
Do you play music?
过去玩过
Used to.
那 也许我们可以…
Well, maybe we could, um...
我不知道 也许…
I don't know, maybe, um...
也许我们哪天可以一起玩
Maybe we could play together sometime.
也许吧
Maybe.
看看我们处得怎么样
See how we get along.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想大概是千里之堤溃于蚁穴吧
I guess everything just finally caught up with me.
005号♥病患 雪莉
Patient 005, Shelly,
请注意有人来访
please be advised you have a visitor.
没人知道我在这里
No one knows I'm here.
嘿 我去看看 可以吗
Hey. I'll go have a look, okay?
在我看来就是他妈的律师
I mean, it just looks like fucking lawyers to me.
来吧 你看一眼
Come on, take a look.
我靠
What the fuck?
他们是什么人 - 他们不能发现我在这里
Who are they? - They can't find me here.
如果他们发现我在这里 我就完犊子了
If they find me here, I'm fucked.
她的房♥间就在这边
Her room is right this way.
我得离开这里 - 好 好
I've got to get out of here. - Yeah, yeah.
他们不能发现我在这里
They can't find me here.
妈的 - 跟我来
Fuck! - Come with me.
能否给我005号♥病患的最新位置
Could you give me a location update on Patient 005?
好 就是这里 看到上面的窗户了吗
Okay, here it is. You see those windows up there?
嗯 - 往那你能到院子里
Yeah. - They'll take you out to the yard.
好的 - 等等 等等 等等
Okay. - Wait, wait, wait.
你得把识别器脱下来
You gotta get the tag off.
能收到他们的信♥号♥♥吗
Can you pick up their signal?
他们在洗衣房♥
They're in the laundry room.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
去他妈的这个地方
Fuck this place.
我康复了
I'm rehabilitated.
♪ 我一直等待着一位向导
♪ I've been waiting for a guide
♪ 他会出现并牵起我的手
♪ To come and take me by the hand
♪ 这种感觉会让我感受到
♪ Could these sensations make me feel
♪ 常人的兴奋愉悦吗
♪ The pleasures of a normal man?
♪ 抛开感觉 省去侮辱
♪ Lose sensations, spare the insults
♪ 把他们留到第二天
♪ Leave them for another day
♪ 我要打起精神 不再去体会
♪ I've got the spirit Lose the feeling
♪ 不再大惊小怪
♪ Take the shock away ♪
我觉得我们他妈的逃出来了
Think we fucking did it.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 停车 停车
Hey, slow, slow down.
停车
Stop.
那些是什么人
Who were those people?
前世的牵绊
A former life.
好吧
Right.
我也有一些
Got one of those.
你说有就有
I bet you do.
天哪 这太离谱了
Jesus, this is crazy.
这是我朋友的地方 他住在安提瓜岛
It's my friend's place. He lives in Antigua.
让我偶尔在这住一下
Lets me crash here sometimes.
那么 呃…
So, um...
现在怎么办
What now?
你知道你不必留下来的
You know, you don't have to stay.
也许你离开了会更安全
Maybe it's safer if you don't.
我想留下来
I want to stay.
那好吧
Okay. Well, then,
我们在这躲一阵子
we'll hide out here for a while.
然后呢
And then what?
我们躲到别的地方
We'll hide somewhere else.
随遇而安
Just figure it out.
好主意
Good plan.
确实是个好主意
It is a good plan.
你臭死了 伙计
You stink, dude.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你介意我洗个澡吗
Do you mind if I use the shower?
不急
Not yet.
真不错
Pretty good.
你最喜欢我的一点是什么
What's the first thing you liked about me
当你遇见我的时候
when you saw me?
是什么 呃…
What's, um...
你身上有种气场
There's like an aura about you.
感觉很强大
It feels powerful.
你最喜欢我的一点是什么
What's the first thing you liked about me?
我以为你彻底崩溃了
I thought that you were quite brilliantly broken.
你是的
You are.
那什么…
What's the, um...
你做过的最坏的事是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
我曾和一个彻底的废物逃出了康复中心
I once escaped rehab with a complete fucking degenerate.
大概是我做过的最好的事情
Probably the best thing I've ever done.
等等 我刚想起了一件事
Wait, I just remembered something.
你在这有个秘密的小金库
You have a secret stash here?
好了
All right.
看啊
Hello.
就是这些吗 - 嗯哼
Those are the ones? - Mm-hmm.
神的羔羊
Lamb of God.
别盯着我看了 不然我把你眼睛戳出来
Stop looking at me or I'll poke your eye out.
戳我眼睛 - 嗯哼 你不需要那个了
Poke out my eye? - Mm-hmm. You don't need that.
你现在有我了
You've got me now.
♪ 你的神
♪ The rise and fall