她回不来了
And she's not coming back.
别管我了
Please leave me.
住手吧
Just stop.
她死了
She's gone.
♪ 我吃着尘土
♪ And m.e. I eat dust
♪ 我们都身心俱疲
♪ We're all so run down
♪ 我想这是我的死期
♪ I'd call it my death
♪ 但我只会渐渐消失
♪ But I'll only fade away
♪ 我讨厌独自凋零
♪ And I hate to fade alone
♪ 现在只剩下我了
♪ Now there's only m.e.
我他妈杀了你
I fucking killed you.
对啊 你已经杀过了
Yeah. You did.
别动
Don't move.
♪ 我们如此年轻
♪ We were so wrong
♪ 如今结束啦
♪ Now it's over
♪ 但没人能看见了
♪ But there's no one left to see
关掉
Turn it off.
♪ 没人…
♪ And there's no one... ♪
我要知道
I want names
你卖♥♥过命的所有人的名字
of all the people that you work for.
不要
Don't!
该死
Fuck!
趴下
Get down!
开车
Drive!
到后面去
Get in the back!
你好 索菲娅
Hello, Sophia.
抱歉这么久才来见你
I'm sorry it's been so long.
真的
Truly.
节哀
My condolences.
雪莉是个很特别的女孩
Shelly was such a special girl.
我听说你有个访客
I heard you had a visitor.
他想干什么
What did he want?
他想杀了你
He wants to kill you.
哦 愤怒
Oh. Anger.
本能的冲动
First impulse.
不是愤怒
It's not anger.
那么是什么
What is it, then?
爱
Love.
爱她之深
Loved her so much.
他告诉我他要把她带回来
He told me he was going to bring her back.
那是什么
What was that?
他认为如果他杀了你
He thinks if he kills you,
他就能让她起死回生
he'll be able to bring her back from the dead.
哦 雪莉
Oh, Shelly.
多少次你需要我 我却置若罔闻
So many times you needed me, and I was never there.
打住
Stop it.
她死了
She's gone.
你用她换了更美好的生活
You traded her for a better life.
这需要莫大的勇气
That took a lot of courage.
你给我的不是馈赠
What you gave me was not a gift,
而是诅咒
it was a curse.
我宁愿死
I would rather have died.
那么你就和她一起吧
Well, then you should go and be with her.
不
No!
玛丽昂 - 是
Marion. - Yes?
他被送回来了
He has been sent back.
逃避死亡的力量就在他身上
The power to escape death exists within him.
带他来见我
Bring him to me.
该死
Fuck.
我只是…不要揍我 伙计
I'm just... Don't hurt me, man.
求你了 - 为什么不
Please. - Why the fuck not?
我什么都没做 伙计 - 我看到你了
I didn't do anything, man. - I saw you.
什么 - 在酒吧里
What? - In the club.
是你把他们带来的
You brought them to us.
不 不 我只是想把她救出来
No, no. I was just trying to get her out.
我只是想帮她离开 伙计
I was just trying to help her get away, man.
远离什么
Get away from what? Huh?
追杀她的那个女人 她是谁
That woman who was after her, who is she?
谁 玛丽昂吗
Who, Marion?
不 不 她只是一枚棋子
No. No. She's just part of it.
她只是他的一条走狗
She just works for him.
你说的是谁 是谁
Who are you talking about? Who?
他叫文森特·罗格 伙计
His name is Vincent Roeg, man.
他以前经常请我们去参加派对
He used to have us over to party.
我以为那只是个容易搞到东西的地方
I thought it was just an easy place to score.
但情况变得非常黑暗
That shit got so dark.
他把这件事变得非常黑暗
He made it so dark.
他有那样的声音 伙计
He's got this voice, man.
他的声音
Voice.
他…挖掘你的内心
He... burrows inside you.
找到你灵魂中最黑暗的部位
Finds the darkest parts of your soul
对它们说话
and gives them a voice.
这声音越来越大
And it just gets louder and louder
直到你犯下邪恶的事
until you do something evil.
我还能听到
I still hear it.
我永远不会拍下那支视频
I never would have made that fucking video
如果我知道会发生那样的事 伙计
if I'd known what would have happened, man.
什么视频
What video?
视频在哪
Where is it?
雪莉保存在她手♥机♥里
Shelly had it on her phone.
她说藏起来了
Said she had it hidden.
她不想让任何人看到
She didn't want anyone to see it.
我试着警告她 但她不肯丢下你走
I tried to warn her, but she wouldn't leave without you.
我认识雪莉很久了
I knew Shelly a long time.
我看着她看你的眼神
When I saw the way she looked at you,
有些东西变了
something was different.
我想着做正确的事 伙计
I tried to do something right, man.
我只是搞砸了
I just fucked it up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们不会离我太远
They won't be far behind me.
你做了我们没做到的事 快滚吧
You do what we couldn't do. Get the fuck out.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man.
你爱过多少人
How many people have you loved?
我是说真心爱过的人
Like seriously, seriously loved?
住手
Oh, stop!
我会回来的
I will come back.
卧♥槽♥
What the fuck!
你对她做了什么
What did you do to her?
天哪 到处都是血
Oh, my God, there's blood everywhere.
什么鬼 雪莉 救我
What the fuck, Shelly? Help me!
她快死了
She's dying.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
♪ 我问我们的父亲 他说
♪ I asked our father and he said
♪ 人死后也不会好受
♪ It don't get no easier once you're dead
♪ 浩瀚宇宙不过泥和骨
♪ This whole universe is just mud and bone
♪ 独自背负你所能背负的
♪ And you carry what you can alone
♪ 彻底堕落
♪ There's total depravity
♪ 对我怒目而视
♪ Staring back at me ♪
我找到了他们杀她的原因
I found what they killed her for.
雪莉做了些非常坏的事
Shelly, she did something really bad.
现在这件事在我脑海里挥之不去
And now I can't get it out of my head.
我觉得我应付不来
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我应付不了 伙计
I don't think I can do this, man.
埃里克 你只需要坐下 老兄
Eric, you just need to sit down, bro.
该死 - 埃里克 坐下吧
Fuck. - Eric, sit down, please.
埃里克 来吧 坐下
Please. Eric, come on. Come on. Just sit down.
发生了什么
What's going on?
天哪
Holy shit.
她为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't she just fucking tell me?
她就该直接告诉我
She should have just fucking told me.