封面名称
A cover name.
我更喜欢你和我 告诉对方真♥相♥
I prefer you and I tell each other the truth.
我是莫里斯伯格
I'm Morris Berg.
哦
Oh.
山姆?古德斯米特 发送他的问候
Sam Goudsmit sends his regards.
呃,好吧
Ah, well.
我希望 他会亲自来这里
I was hoping he would come here personally.
请,请坐
Please, please sit down.
嗯,他,呃..
Well, he, uh..
他给你寄了一些东西
He sent you something.
重水
Heavy water.
Nordstemmen 杂质
Nordstemmen impurity.
哦,非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
不,你不知道 我多么欣赏这一点
No, you don't know how much I appreciate this.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
你不用担心 我把这个给德国人
You don't worry I give this to the Germans?
我们相信你,教授
We trust you, professor.
我可能弄错了,但是..
I may be mistaken, but..
我不认为 海森堡教授
I don't think Professor Heisenberg
会揭示任何东西 在他的演讲中
will reveal anything in his lecture.
唔
Hmm.
那么,也许我可以 与他私下交谈
Well, then perhaps I could speak with him privately.
你希望他背叛吗
Are you hoping he'll defect?
我是
Yes, I am.
祝你好运
Good luck.
请原谅我一会儿
Excuse me one moment.
一定要仔细听
Got to listen carefully.
可能有一瞬间 告诉你
There may be one moment that tells you
德国人是否有 裂变炸♥弹♥的机会与否
whether the Germans have a chance at a fission bomb or not.
一分钟,你就会学会 所有你必须知道的
One moment, and you'll learn all you need to know.
你懂我吗,捕手
You understand me, catcher?
我理解你
I understand you.
在那一刻, 毫不犹豫
In that moment, without hesitation
你会拍海森堡 当场死亡
you will shoot Heisenberg dead on the spot.
他接受了吗 你的晚餐邀请
Did he accept your dinner invitation?
我战胜了我们的 友谊他会在那里
I prevailed upon our friendship. He'll be there.
好的
Good.
如果他不告诉你怎么办 你想知道什么
What if he doesn't tell you what you want to know?
我将尽我所能 有说服力
I'll do my best to be persuasive.
总有一种可能 你将一无所获
There's always a possibility that you will learn nothing.
但至少 我们会尝试过的
But at least we will have tried.
伯格先生..
Mr. Berg..
有没有什么 你不告诉我吗
Is there something you're not telling me?
不
No.
你打算杀人吗 海森堡教授
Do you plan to kill Professor Heisenberg?
我无意 任何
I have no intention whatsoever.
最后一件事
One last thing.
海森堡将有卧底 盖世太保特工监视他
Heisenberg will have undercover Gestapo agents watching him
你不能让自己 被捕获
and you can't allow yourself to be captured.
不知道什么神 你相信,伯格,如果有的话
I don't know what God you believe in, Berg, if any.
但我会问我的 留意你
But I'll be asking mine to keep an eye on you.
你的电♥话♥正在 已连接,先生
Your call is being connected, sir.
让我知道 如果有问题
Let me know if there's a problem.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
喂
Hello?
嗨,埃斯特拉
Hi, Estella.
莫里斯
Morris?
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我是
I am.
你在哪里
Where are you?
呃,我不能说
Uh, I can't say.
而且我的时间不多
And I don't have much time.
但我想打电♥话♥和..
But I wanted to call and..
我想听听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
我来了,萌
I'm here, Moe.
我得走了
I have to go.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是谁,保罗
Who is that, Paul?
我在讲座上见过他 他在这里做什么
I saw him at the lecture. What's he doing here?
是的, 他是我的好朋友
Yeah, he's a good friend of mine.
我想你会找到他的 非常吸引人
I think you'll find him very engaging.
你知道他带着枪
You know he carries a gun.
是的 不用担心
Yeah. No need to worry.
我们吃吧
Let's eat.
我只是不明白你怎么 本来可以留在德国的
I just don't understand how you could have stayed in Germany.
哦,拜托,不要政♥治♥
Oh, please, no politics.
没有战争
No war.
有战争, 不管你喜不喜欢
There is a war, whether you like it or not.
你在暗示什么 我喜欢战争
What are you suggesting? I like the war?
我建议不像 你的许多同事
I am suggesting that unlike many of your colleagues
你选择留下 在纳粹德国
you elected to stay in Nazi Germany.
我选择留在德国, 这恰好是纳粹
I elected to stay in Germany, which happens to be Nazi.
我听到政♥治♥了吗 从桌子的那一端
Do I hear politics from that end of the table?
一听什么 希望听到
One hears what one wishes to hear.
拜托,我们都是朋友
Please, we are all friends.
说起旧时光, 或更好的时代来临
Let's talk about old times, or better times to come.
是的,请
Yes, please.
阿齐兹
Aziz?
阿齐兹
Aziz.
我知道我们有一个 明天天气不好
I understand we have a bad weather tomorrow.
雨
Rain.
没有回避 政♥治♥事务
There is no avoiding political matters.
我们能试试
We can try.
那是你一直在做的吗
Is that what you've been doing
作为负责人 威廉皇帝研究所
as the head of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute
还有 Heereswaffenamt
and the Heereswaffenamt?
我求你了,我们完全 与政♥治♥分开
I beg of you, we are completely separate from politics.
哦,我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
公民们 世界的,是吗
The citizens of the world, yes?
一次,希望再次 有一天
Once, and hopefully again someday.
告诉波兰人, 和丹麦人
Tell that to the Poles, and the Danes
比利时人,犹太人
the Belgians, the Jews.
请, 我不是军人
Please, I'm not a military man.
我们不知道 你是什么样的人
We don't know what sort of man you are.
是的,我们有
Yes, we do.
他是那种人 谁在帮助纳粹
He's the kind of man who is helping the Nazis
打他们的战争
fight their war.
打造希♥特♥勒♥的超级英雄 武器
Building Hitler's super weapon.
看 他甚至不否认
See? He doesn't even deny it.
我感受到了战争 很快就结束了
I feel the war will be over soon.
也许吧
Maybe.
- 德国会输 - 不管你说什么
- And Germany will lose. - Whatever you say.
你让我感到恶心
You disgust me.
请,请,请
Please, please, please.
海森堡教授 是我的客人
Professor Heisenberg is my guest.
那么你们两个可以 一起感叹德国的损失
Well, then the two of you can lament Germany's loss together.
啊!
Ugh!
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
维尔纳,请留下
Werner, please stay.
我真的必须去 我已经受够了
I really must go. I've endured enough of this.
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
是的当然
Yes, of course.
我应该跑吗
Should I run, perhaps?
我不会推荐它
I wouldn't recommend it.
我们必须完成我们的比赛
We must finish our game.
我相信这是你的举动, 教授
I believe it's your move, professor.
- 骑士拿车 - 主教带主教
- Knight takes rook. - Bishop takes bishop.
典当采取骑士
Pawn takes knight.
电影精选列表