他在那
There he is.
这是你的第一份工作吗
Is this your first job?
- 我的第一份工作 - 嗯
- My first job? - Hm.
我从来没有杀过人
I've never killed a man
如果这就是你的意思
if that's what you mean.
没那么难 正如你可能想的那样
It's not as hard as you might think.
- 取决于男人 - 哪个男人
- Depends on the man. - Which man?
目标,还是那个人 杀人
The target, or the man doing the killing?
两个都
Both.
告诉我,朋友,你做了什么 战前做什么
Tell me, friend, what did you do before the war?
我是一名棒球运动员
I was a baseball player.
你知道棒球吗
You know baseball?
哦,棒球
Oh, baseball.
就像乔·迪马乔一样
Like Joe DiMaggio.
他杀过人吗
Did he ever kill anyone?
从来没听说过
Not that I know of.
祝你好运,我的朋友
Good luck, my friend.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
只做之前 盖世太保算出来了
Just do it before the Gestapo figures it out.
我会尽力
I'll try.
片名:接球手间谍(美国)
The Catcher Was a Spy 2018
第三个中的两个, 男人第一
Two out top of the third, man on first.
莫伯格还在接球手
Moe Berg still in the catcher.
联盟十五年 并且仍然站立
Fifteen years in the league and still standing.
这家伙还能坚持多久
How long can this guy go on?
赛跑者领先
Runner takes his lead.
萌叫出这个标志
Moe calls the sign.
好的,现在是音调
Okay, now here's the pitch.
赛跑者去
The runner goes.
伯格跌至第二位
Berg throws down to second.
找到他了
Got him.
嘿,别甩了我
Hey, don't shake me off.
我不想换人 当有人偷东西时
I don't wanna a change-up when somebody's stealing.
我几乎没有得到他
I barely got him.
你怎么知道 他要去哪里
How'd you know where he was goin'?
我才知道
I just knew.
你怎么撑的
How you holding up?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
迟早 我需要你的位置
Sooner or later I'm gonna need your spot
名单上,萌
on the roster, Moe.
- 稍后再做 - 以后了
- Make it later. - It is later.
我一直在问 两个季节
I've been asking for two seasons
挂起夹板 和教练
to hang up the cleats and coach.
我喜欢那里
I like it out there.
你几乎不玩
You hardly play.
更有理由 死守
All the more reason to hang on.
看,我不想 也别玩了
Look, I didn't want to stop playin' either.
你认为呢
So, what do you say?
完成赛季, 那么教练
Finish out the season, then coach?
我可以去底特律
I could go to Detroit.
米奇让我玩
Mickey'd let me play.
米奇是个白♥痴♥
Mickey's an idiot.
你也是, 让我玩
So are you, for letting me play.
你接到电♥话♥ 关于日本的事情
You get a call about the Japan thing?
是的
Yeah.
- 你要去吗 - 绝对地
- You goin'? - Absolutely.
- 还有谁要去 - 呃,我们得到了凶手街
- Who else is going? - Uh, we got Murderers' Row.
我们有露丝、格里格、埃弗里尔、 格林格,戈麦斯
We got Ruth, Gehrig, Averill, Gehringer, Gomez.
我是唯一的流浪汉吗
Am I the only bum?
他们喜欢 伯格教授的事
They like the Professor Berg thing.
他们也喜欢 你说日语
They also like that you speak Japanese.
谁说我会日语
Who said I speak Japanese?
基兰,在他的一个专栏中
Kieran, in one of his columns.
- 有趣的 - 说..
- Interesting. - Say..
巴克楼牛排
Barker House? Steaks?
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
好吧,神秘人
Okay, mystery man.
你在看什么,菜鸟
What you staring at, rookie?
伯格的故事是什么
What's the story with Berg?
- 你是什么意思 - 呃,他看起来很奇怪
- What do you mean? - Uh, he seems strange.
我勒个去 你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我不知道 他只是看起来很奇怪
I don't know. He just seems odd.
记住你自己的事,道尔顿
Mind you own business, Dalton.
他,他是左撇子吗
Does he, does he bat lefty?
我怎么会知道
How the hell should I know?
我为什么要在乎
Why should I care?
只是我不觉得 向一个同性恋者展示我的鸡♥巴♥
It's just I don't feel like showing my dick to a queer.
好吧,不显示 那么对他来说
Well, don't show it to him, then.
应该有人知道
Somebody ought to find out.
你是莫伯格,不是吗
You're Moe Berg, aren't you?
谁
Who?
莫伯格, 棒球运动员
Moe Berg, the baseball player.
不好了你知道, 但我必须看起来像他
Oh, no. You know, but I must look like him.
每个人都说 我长得像他
Everybody says I look like him.
你在开玩笑
You're kidding.
不,我不是他
No, I ain't him.
但我肯定是地狱 一定长得像他
But I sure as hell must look like him.
哈!
Ha!
我把你丢到哪里去了
Where am I dropping you?
还有几个街区
A couple more blocks.
我会从那里走 没关系
I'll walk from there. It's fine.
你自便..
Suit yourself..
...先生伯格
...Mr. Berg.
其实,你知道吗,停下来 这里那挺好的
Actually, you know what, stop. Here. That's good.
我不会 能说出来
I wouldn't have been able to tell.
真的吗
Really?
好吧,我在我的第三 到那时,马提尼酒,所以...
Well, I was on my third martini by that point, so...
你讨好我
You flatter me.
那么,你怎么看 亲爱的
So, what did you think of the place, honey?
道尔顿先生, 你住在这附近吗
Mr. Dalton, you live around here?
男人,去你♥妈♥的♥!
Man, fuck you!
我没听懂你的回答 你住在附近吗
I didn't catch your answer. Do you live around here?
- 你住在附近吗 - 不!不
- Do you live around here? - No! No.
你知道这个词是什么 “假设”是什么意思
Do you know what the word "Hypothetical" means?
不这意味着,让我们假设
No? It means, let's suppose.
假设有 棒球运动员
Let's suppose there was a baseball player
一个新秀,他闯入了 另一名球员的隐私
a rookie, who intruded on the privacy of another ballplayer
谁在到达 他职业生涯的黄昏
who was reaching the twilight of his career
真的什么都没有 输在这一点上
and really had nothing to lose at this point.
到目前为止你还在关注吗
Are you following so far?
你个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking faggot!
你以为你什么都知道 不是吗
You think you know everything, don't you?
我什么都不知道 好吧
I don't know anything, alright?
我..
I..
现在,你会很高兴 认识克罗宁..
Now, you'll be pleased to know Cronin..
克罗宁正在考虑 让你进入阵容
Cronin is considering putting you in the lineup.
显示一些改进 你有机会了
Show some improvement and you got a shot.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不要停下来
Don't stop.
那好美丽
That's beautiful.
你是个骗子 而你迟到了
You're a liar. And you're late.
我有一些人要见
I had some people to see.
玩
Play.
那个是从哪里来的
Where did that come from?
你看着我的样子 当我进来的时候
The way you looked at me when I came in.
任何正常人都会 做了同样的事情
Any normal man would've done the same thing.
我没看你
I didn't look at you.
我转过身来
I had my back turned.
以及原因 我爱你
And the reason that I love you
是你最远吗 一个正常人的事
is that you're the farthest thing from a normal man
电影精选列表