我习惯了 整天在球场上
I'm used to being on a ball field all day.
如果我一直被关在这里, 我要杀了一个人
If I stay cooped up in here, I'm going to kill somebody.
也许我自己
Maybe myself.
哦!
Oh!
- 哦! - 哦!
- Oh! - Oh!
伯格先生!
Mr. Berg!
是的
Yeah?
有人追你
Someone chasing you?
我不知道
I don't know.
嗯,很好 你在这里
Well, it's good that you're here.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
当心 你想要什么,伯格
Be careful what you wish for, Berg.
因为你可能会得到它
Because you just might get it?
因为它可以让你 被杀
Because it could get you killed.
先生们
Gentlemen.
莫伯格鲍勃?弗曼
Moe Berg. Bob Furman.
你好,很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
这是教授 山姆?古德斯密特
This is Professor Sam Goudsmit.
如果你愿意
If you would.
鲍勃、萌、山姆
Bob, Moe, Sam.
我们有东西给你
We have something for you.
自从这场战争开始..
Since this war began..
……我们订婚了 在大规模的研究中
...we've been engaged in a massive research
和发展计划, 称为曼哈顿计划
and development program, called the Manhattan Project.
其中的目的
The purpose of which
是创造 的裂变炸♥弹♥
is the creation of a fission bomb.
现在,如果初始计算 是正确的
Now, if initial calculations are correct
一颗炸♥弹♥就足够了 消灭整个城市
one bomb would be enough to wipe out an entire city.
战争可以决定 一天内
The war could be decided in a day.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
德国人也在工作 在这样的炸♥弹♥上
the Germans are also working on such a bomb.
山姆
Sam.
领导的科学家
The scientist leading
原子裂变计划
the atomic fission program
是维尔纳?海森堡
is Werner Heisenberg.
所以,我们必须去找他
So, we must get to him
并找出有多接近 德国人要炸♥弹♥了
and find out how close the Germans are to a bomb.
现在,他离开了柏林
Now, he has left Berlin.
我们不知道在哪里 他是或他在做什么
And we don't know where he is or what he is doing.
但是,呃,他一直在 接触
But, uh, he has remained in contact
与一位意大利物理学家
with an Italian physicist
我和谁一起工作, 呃,爱德华多?阿马尔迪
with whom I worked, uh, Eduardo Amaldi.
所以我们从意大利开始, 我们三个
So we'd start in Italy, the three of us.
山姆的物理学, 我,军人
Sam for the physics, me, military
还有你,OSS
and you, OSS.
- 在意大利哪里 - 罗马
- Where in Italy? - Rome.
我们的第五军是 向北移♥动♥
Our fifth army is moving north.
他们应该占领这座城市 在一两个星期内
They should take the city in a week or two.
我们进去,找到 物理学家并审问他
We'll go in, find the physicist and interrogate him.
呃,请采访他
Uh, interview him, please.
阿马尔迪是我的朋友
Amaldi is my friend.
呃,如果意大利物理学家 有任何价值
Uh, if the Italian physicist has any value
德国人不会在什么时候带走他 他们撤了,还是杀了他
won't the Germans take him when they pull out, or kill him?
嗯,这就是为什么我们实际上 与第五军一起进入
Well, that's why we'd actually go in with the Fifth Army
防止这种情况发生 正在发生
to prevent that from happening.
这不是案头工作
It's not desk work.
不,这不对
No, it's not.
可以很有趣
Could be fun.
啊,运动员的 简单的狂妄自大
Ah, an athlete's uncomplicated hubris.
我不说好玩, 伯格先生
I do not speak of fun, Mr. Berg.
修辞格
Figure of speech.
如果敌人拦截 您的交流
If the enemy intercepts your communication
他们可以轻松辨别 你在那里写的东西
they can easily discern what you have written there
只需持有 火焰上的纸
simply by holding the paper over a flame
或治疗它 用反应性化学物质
or treating it with a reactive chemical
如碳酸钠
such as sodium carbonate.
德国 MP 40
The German MP 40.
非常有效的武器 用于近战
Very effective weapon for close combat.
永远不要拿着枪 射击时通过夹子
Never hold the gun by the clip when firing
因为这会导致 枪卡住了
as that can cause the gun to jam.
双方使用的相机 平民和军人
Cameras used by both civilians and military
视情况而定..
depending on the situations..
?不要太早醒来?
? Don't wake too soon ?
?别看太久?
? Don't look too long ?
?不要凝视 超越月光?
? Don't peer beyond the moonlight ?
?抱住我 给我唱歌♥.. ??
? Cling to me sing to me.. ??
工作怎么样
How's work?
这只是工作
It's just work.
你什么时候回华盛顿
And when do you go back to DC?
我,呃,我不会去华盛顿
I, uh, I'm not going to DC.
没一会儿
Not for a while.
好吧,我有你多久了
Well, how long do I have you?
嗯
Hm?
直到明天
Till tomorrow.
- 为什么我不惊讶 - 对不起,斯蒂尔
- Why am I not surprised? - I'm sorry, Stell.
我是..
I'm..
……出国
...going overseas.
你把我带到这里 说再见
You brought me here to say goodbye?
- 我会回来的 - 谁知道
- I'll be back. - Who knows?
你……你知道我爱你
Y... you know that I love you.
简单的是或否
Simple yes or no.
D……你知道吗 我爱你
D... do you know that I love you?
我真的很想要我们 要完美
I really wanted us to be perfect.
就这样
That's all.
我们是
We are.
说谎者
Liar.
难的
Difficult?
- 我可以 - 嘿进来
- May I? - Hey. Come in.
告诉我关于海森堡的事
Tell me about Heisenberg.
嗯,他有点 复杂的人
Well, he's a somewhat complicated man.
是的,就在之前 战争开始了
Yeah, just before the war started
呃,我们在一起 在会议上
uh, we were together at the conference
在密歇根大学
at the University of Michigan.
我和弗曼恳求他
And Furman and I begged him
不回德国
not to go back to Germany.
- 但他去了 - 是的
- But he went. - Yeah.
但是为了拯救德国科学 来自纳粹
But to save German science from the Nazis.
现在他是头 原♥子♥弹♥计划
And now he's the head of the atomic bomb program.
他能制♥造♥炸♥弹♥吗
Could he build a bomb?
他会还是会
Could he or would he?
两个都
Both.
它的可能需要
The could of it would require
巨大的体力 和财政资源
enormous physical and financial resources
也许超过德国 有它的处置
perhaps more than Germany has at its disposal.
但有了资源, 他能做到
But with the resources, he could do it.
是的
Yes.
以及它的意愿
And the would of it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
所以你们是朋友
So you were friends?
你很了解他
You knew him well?
是的
Yeah.
你还 把他当朋友
Do you still consider him a friend?
你是犹太人,是的,伯格先生
You are a Jew, yeah, Mr. Berg?
犹太人
Jewish.
A... 在纳粹之后 占领荷兰
A... after the Nazis occupied Holland
我的父母被带走了 到奥斯威辛
my parents were taken to Auschwitz.
现在,我联♥系♥了海森堡 我问他
Now, I contacted Heisenberg and I asked him
我……求他 做他能做的
I... begged him to do what he could.
电影精选列表