我希望你是错的
I hope you're wrong.
我也是
As do I.
昨天的袭击 在夏威夷群岛
The attack yesterday on the Hawaiian Islands
造成严重损害
has caused severe damage
致美国海军 和军队
to American naval and military forces.
我很遗憾地告诉你 很多美国人的生命
I regret to tell you that very many American lives
已经丢失了
have been lost.
你好,杰瑞
Hello, Jerry.
萌,很高兴见到你 已经很久了
Moe, nice to see you. Been a long time.
我希望你会在这里
I was hoping you'd be here.
哦耶为什么
Oh, yeah? Why?
我知道你在工作 在华盛顿
I understand you're working in Washington.
你从哪里听到的
Where'd you hear that?
伙计之一 我不记得是谁了
One of the guys. I can't remember who.
- 国♥务♥院♥ - 嗯,是的,有点
- State Department? - Uh, yeah, sort of.
你是怎么来找工作的
How'd you come to get the job?
人有空间 与语言
There's room for people with languages.
我就是这么想的
That's what I figured.
- 你的膝盖怎么样 - 你是什么意思
- How are your knees? - What do you mean?
我想专业的 棒球手得到4F
I figure a professional ballplayer's getting 4F.
铰链不好
Bad hinges.
我的膝盖还过得去 作为我的意大利人
My knees are as passable as my Italian.
你有没有听见过 比尔多诺万
Have you heard of Bill Donovan?
好,当然耶鲁,足球
Yeah, sure. Yale, football.
荣誉勋章,1918 年
Medal of Honor, 1918.
他是我的老板
He's my boss.
我们正在设置一个小附件 给国♥务♥院♥
We're setting up a small adjunct to the State Department.
这是号♥码
Here's the number.
- 给这个人打电♥话♥ - 谢谢
- Give this man a call. - Thanks.
我第一次见到你 在这些事情之一
First time I've seen you at one of these things.
嗯,第一次 我来了一个
Well, first time I've come to one.
先生们,我可以 请注意
Gentlemen, may I have your attention please?
我们处于战争状态
We are at war.
根据谎言 在我们之前
In light of what lies before us
挑战,牺牲
the challenges, the sacrifices
损失
the losses.
我问你, 普林斯顿的绅士们
I ask you, gentlemen of Princeton
加入我们的歌♥声 《共和国战歌♥》
to join us in the singing of the "Battle Hymn Of The Republic."
?我的眼睛已经看到了荣耀 主的降临.. ?
? Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.. ?
抱歉选歌♥了
Sorry for the song choice.
什么
What?
?葡萄在哪里 愤怒的储存?
? Where the grapes of wrath are stored ?
?他松开了.. ?
? He hath loosed.. ?
至少不是 “前进,基♥督♥徒士兵”
At least it's not "Onward, Christian Soldiers."
?可怕的迅捷剑.. ?
? Terrible swift sword.. ?
那也很好
That would have been fine too.
?继续前进?
? Marching on ?
?荣耀荣耀哈利路亚?
? Glory glory hallelujah ?
?荣耀荣耀?
? Glory glory ?
?哈利路亚?
? Hallelujah ?
?荣耀荣耀哈利路亚?
? Glory glory hallelujah ?
?他的真理正在前进?
? His truth is marching on ?
?我见过他 在手表火中?
? I have seen Him in the watch-fires ?
?一百 绕营?
? Of a hundred circling camps ?
?他们建造了他 祭坛?
? They have builded Him an altar ?
?傍晚 露水和湿气?
? In the evening dews and damps ?
?我会阅读 他的义句?
? I can read his righteous sentence ?
?在昏暗的 和耀眼的灯?
? By the dim and flaring lamps ?
?他的日子在继续??
? His day is marching on ??
谢谢各位
Thank you, gentlemen.
有趣的电影 你带回来了,伯格先生
Interesting film you brought back, Mr. Berg.
是什么让你成功了
What made you make it?
我碰巧在日本
I happened to be in Japan.
很多人 刚好在日本
A lot of people happen to be in Japan.
并非所有人都登顶 东京的一座建筑
Not all of them go to the top of a building in Tokyo
并制♥作♥家庭电影 港口和海军造船厂
and make home movies of the harbor and naval shipyards.
我有机会
I had the opportunity.
这似乎是明智的 要做的事
It seemed the sensible thing to do.
你当时是怎么知道的 我们会和日本开战吗
How did you know then that we would be at war with Japan?
“日记 东方社会”
"The Journal Of Oriental Society"
充满了文章
was filled with articles
关于与日本开战
about going to war with Japan.
你读过“乔斯”
You read the "JOS?"
啊,呃,那不是 从我刚才说的看出来
Ah, uh, well, that wasn't apparent from what I just said?
是的,是的,我想是的
Yes, yes, I suppose it was.
但政♥府♥中没有人 或军队
But no one in the government or the army
问你 拍这部电影
asked you to make the film?
不
No.
你做到了 作为普通公民
You did it as a private citizen?
是的
Yes.
你是个不同寻常的人, 伯格先生
You're an unusual man, Mr. Berg.
是的,有人告诉我
Yes, so I'm told.
坐下
Have a seat.
没有结婚,没有孩子
Not married, no children.
对你这个年纪的男人来说很奇怪,不是吗
Odd for a man your age, no?
我从来没想过
Never occurred to me.
可以问一下你吗 一个非常私人的问题
May I ask you a very personal question?
您可以
You may.
你是同性恋吗
Are you queer?
我擅长保守秘密
I'm good at keeping secrets.
你也不错 在其他一些事情上
You're also good at some other things.
你说 七种语言流利
You speak seven languages fluently
还有三四个 在较小程度上
another three or four to a lesser degree.
此外, 你是运动员,
In addition, you're an athlete,
这意味着你不止于此 对身体要求
which means you're more than up to the physical requirements
的工作
of the job.
什么工作
What job?
我们可能关心的任何工作 为你带来
Any job we might care to give you
如果我们 带你入群
in the event that we bring you into the fold.
萌,杰里?弗雷德里克斯 对你评价很高
Moe, Jerry Fredericks speaks very highly of you.
我们正在寻找人 谁能保守秘密
We're looking for people who can keep secrets
但不是来自我们
but not from us.
我们在这里打仗 这是非常严肃的事情
We're fighting a war here. It's very serious business.
现在,就个人而言, 我不在乎男人操谁
Now, personally, I don't care who a man fucks
只要他能帮助我们 赢得这场战争
as long as he can help us win this war.
如果归根结底
If it comes down to it
我愿意死 为我的国家
I'm willing to die for my country.
他们说爱国
They say that patriotism
是最后的避难所 的恶棍
is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
不是他们
It isn't they.
是塞缪尔?约翰逊
It's Samuel Johnson.
这不是最后一个, 这是第一个
And it's not the last, it's the first.
欢迎来到 OSS,伯格先生
Welcome to the OSS, Mr. Berg.
有许多新的发展 今天在国内外
There were many new developments today at home and abroad.
头条新闻,德国人声称 在克里米亚取得胜利
The headlines, Germans claim victory in the Crimea.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人报告收获 在莫斯科和列♥宁♥格勒附近
The Russians report gains around Moscow and Leningrad.
罗斯福总统签署 中立法
President Roosevelt signs the Neutrality Law.
然后是自备煤矿 罢♥工♥会影响生产
And then captive coal mine strike ties up production.
国会准备 反罢♥工♥立法
And Congress prepares anti-strike legislation.
在法国, 德国人进步了
And in France, the Germans advanced
沿着圣米歇尔突出部
along the Saint-Michel salient
进城 圣拉梅勒和土伦
taking in the town of Saint Ramelle and Toulon.
南线
On the southern front
联合推进 在西西里继续
allied advances continued in Sicily.
很棒的报告 塞尔维亚边境部队
Great report on the Serbian border unit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要疯了
I'm going crazy.
我不是被造的 办公桌上的工作,好吗
I am not made for desk work, alright?
你必须得到我 到场上
You got to get me out onto the field.
- 你在这里很有用 - 好吧,我讨厌它,好吗
- You're useful here. - Well, I hate it, alright?
电影精选列表