那时每个人都相信这个原因
Everyone believed in the cause then.
我们在世界之巅!
We were on top of the world!
我是说 军队 我们以为我们会
I mean, the army, we thought we were gonna
游♥行♥到纽约的大门 然后
march right up to the gates of New York and then
他们别无选择 只能谈判条款
they wouldn't have any choice but to negotiate terms.
但我们输了 詹姆斯
But we lost, James.
我们所拥有的一切都消失了
What we had is all gone.
但我仍然心存感激
But I am still thankful.
为什么?
For what?
因为我丈夫是我唯一爱过的男人
Because my husband, the only man I have ever loved,
回到我身边
came back to me.
我是幸运儿之一
I am one of the lucky ones.
我收到了你的留言 帕克先生
I received your message, Mr. Parker.
什么是紧急情况?
What is the emergency?
那些联邦中士今天回来了
Those Federal sergeants came back today.
他们24小时通知仓库区的每个人
They gave everyone in the warehouse district 24-hour notice.
24小时通知?
24-hour notice?
为什么?
For what?
他们说他们有订单
They said they have orders
明天要烧毁这个地区所有的建筑
to burn all of the buildings in the district tomorrow.
这些订单是从哪里来的?
Where did these orders come from?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许这个不存在的杜利特尔船长
Maybe this Captain Doolittle that doesn't exist.
我会尽快调查此事
I will look into this as soon as possible.
这些订单合法吗?
Are these orders legitimate?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
帕克先生 我并不想听起来肤浅 但是
Mr. Parker, I don't mean to sound superficial, but,
你查过我要求的服装了吗?
did you look into the garments that I requested?
我做了 他们在我的仓库里
I did. They're in a bundle at my warehouse.
一个非常昂贵的捆绑包
A very expensive bundle.
你会得到报销 而且相当可观 你知道的!
You will be reimbursed, and handsomely. You know this!
但我需要删除的项目
But I need the items removed
立即从你的仓库!
from your warehouse immediately!
我会的
I will.
我们后天在这里见面好吗?
Shall we meet here, the day after tomorrow?
这是可行的 但请
That is doable, but please,
将物品放在一个谨慎的容器中
place the items in a discreet container.
当然 最后一个请求
Certainly. One last request.
我的劳达努姆供应已经用尽了
My supply of laudanum is exhausted.
你会得到衣服的补偿
You will be compensated for the garments,
我会有劳达努姆
and I will have the laudanum.
皮博迪先生 你一直是一个非常
Mr. Peabody, you have always been a very
公平的人来处理
fair man to deal with.
我是贵格会教♥徒♥
I am a Quaker.
我不知道别的办法
I know no other way.
谢谢
Thank you.
火 火!
Fire, fire!
你有妈妈吗?
You've got your Mama?
是的 你们都出去
Yeah, y'all go ahead and get out.
妈妈 大楼着火了
Mama, the building is on fire.
你得出去
You're gonna have to get out.
我很快就能拿到钱和枪 好吗?
I'm gonna grab some money and some guns real quick, okay?
我就在那儿 妈妈
I'll be right there, Mama.
妈妈?
Mama?
妈妈!
Mama!
秃鹰在打仗!
The vultures are at war!
怎么会这样?
How can this be?
你和这事有关系吗?
Do you have something to do with this?
我没有!
I do not!
我们为什么要这么做?
Why would we do this?
我们为什么要烧自己的货?
Why would we burn our own goods?
这是我的财富!
This is my fortune!
我们为什么要烧掉自己的仓库?
Why would we burn our own warehouse?
-洋基队干的! -洋基!
- The Yankees did this! - Yankees!
他们昨天在这里 一个中士少校
They were in here yesterday, a sergeant major.
说我们在他们烧了它之前有24小时
Said we had 24 hours before they were burning it.
去告诉联邦
Go tell the Federals,
如果你想告诉联邦什么
if you wanna tell the Federals anything.
-我 -不知道你
- I - don't know about you,
但我没有足够的担心
but I didn't have enough to worry about.
我们别无他法
There's nothing else we can do.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
天啊 你知道我讨厌欺骗我的家人
God, you know I hate deceiving my family,
但我不能离开家
but I can't leave my home.
我在这里长大 和爸爸一起学习贸易
I grew up here, learning the trade with Pa.
然后我丈夫和我很幸运能经营它
And then my husband and I were blessed to run it
30年了
for 30 years.
约翰和艾米利亚让我很高兴 当他们保持下去
John and Emilia made me so happy when they kept it going,
然后它应该去奥利维亚
and then it was supposed to go to Olivia.
我知道我的计划是不对的
I know what I'm planning ain't right.
我不是在请求任何宽恕
I ain't asking for any forgiveness for myself,
但上帝 请照顾我的家人
but God, please watch over my family,
并发送那些蓝色的魔鬼
and send those blue devils
回到他们来自的地狱
back to the hell they came from.
-妈妈呢 妈妈呢? -她和你在一起!
- Where's Mama, where's Mama? - She was with you!
不 我以为她和你在一起!不!
No, I thought she was with you! No!
不 不!
No, no!
-奥利维亚 不! -不 奶奶没来!
- Olivia, no! - No, Grandma didn't make it!
我们必须回去!她没来!
We have to go back! She didn't make it!
-求你了! -不 妈妈
- Please! - No, Mama.
先生们 你们完成了你的使命
Gentlemen, you executed your mission
完美和完美的时机
to perfection and with perfect timing,
为此 我感谢你
and for that, I thank you.
如果你不介意我问 先生 接下来呢?
If you don't mind me asking, sir, what's next?
让我问你
Let me ask you.
你认为我们的下一步行动是什么?
What would you think our next move would be?
去追谢尔曼 如果可以的话阻止他
Go chasing after Sherman and stopping him if we can.
不
Nope.
我要往北走 回田纳西
I'm headed north, back into Tennessee.
我要让它广为人知
I'm gonna make it known far and wide
我们要去俄亥俄州
that we're going into Ohio.
为什么?
Why?
你要去俄亥俄州吗?
Are you headed for Ohio?
我要尽量向北走
I'm gonna go as far north as possible.
目标是把谢尔曼从他预定的游♥行♥中拉开
The goal is to draw Sherman away from his intended march.
但如果谢尔曼要往南走呢?
But if Sherman's heading south?
我明白 但我就往北走
I understand, but I'm headed north.
这将是我们在田纳西州的竞选活动
This is gonna be our Tennessee campaign.
我们想做的是打断谢尔曼向南的行进
What we wanna do is interrupt Sherman's march southward
把他转移到他想阻止我们的地方
and divert him to where he's gonna try to stop us
去俄亥俄州
from going to Ohio.
让别人怎么都想不到
This will be completely unexpected.
记住我的话
Mark my word.
电影精选列表