不管谢尔曼怎么决定
Whatever Sherman decides.
哦 他们会来这里的
Oh, they'll come here.
他得去亚特兰大
He's got to take Atlanta.
听起来像是暴风雨在酝酿
Sounds like a storm's brewing.
你觉得是雷声吗 爸爸?
Think it's thunder, Pa?
-我不知道 -是炮火
- I don't know. - It's cannon fire.
别现在去吓唬你哥哥奥利维亚
Don't you go scaring your brother now, Olivia.
她没吓到我
She ain't scaring me.
离窗户远点 伊莱
Get away from the window, Eli.
你没有被从桌子上原谅
You've not been excused from the table.
离窗户远点 伊莱
Get away from the window, Eli.
每个人都去隔壁房♥间
Everyone go to the next room.
听你的爸爸说 离窗户远点!
Listen to your Pa. Stay away from the windows!
我告诉他们是大炮
I told them it was cannons.
他们以上帝的名义朝什么开枪?
What in God's name are they shooting at?
听起来好像到处都是
Sounds like they're everywhere.
他们在攻击吗?
Are they attacking?
也许不是
Maybe not.
也许他们只是想吓唬我们
Maybe they're just trying to scare us.
嗯 他们做得很好
Well, they're doing a good job.
妈妈 我找不到我的狗
Mama, I can't find my dog.
乔舒亚!
Joshua!
你去哪里了?
Where did you go?
乔舒亚?
Joshua?
乔舒亚
Joshua.
你和我在一起!
You stay here with me!
来吧 我们得去奶奶家
Come on, we gotta go to Grandma's.
嘘
Shh.
我想 我想一天就结束了
I think, I think it's ended.
谢天谢地
Thank heaven.
这有什么意义?
What was the point of this?
他们知道我们的部队已经离开这个城市了
They know our troops have left the city.
是恐怖纯粹而简单
It's terror. Pure and simple.
他们让亚特兰大的人和政客知道
They're letting people and politicians of Atlanta know
他们拿着卡片
they hold the cards.
詹姆斯 安排一个会议会有多难
James, how difficult would it be to arrange a meeting
联邦指挥部?
with the Federal command?
我认为参与的关键人物将是
I think the key person to have involved would be
卡尔霍恩市长
Mayor Calhoun.
如果你愿意 明天早上我们可以
If you want, tomorrow morning we can
坐下来给他写封信
sit down and write him a letter.
这是个好主意
That is a fine idea.
你的腿感觉如何?
How's your leg feeling?
他们给我的这块木头作为替代品?
This piece of wood they gave me as a replacement?
什么都不觉得 真的
Don't feel like anything, really.
但是当我试图走在上面的时候
But when I try to walk on it...
疼痛 它抓住我的大脑像一个维斯
The pain, it grips my brain like a vise.
詹姆斯 请继续努力
James, please, keep trying.
它会变得更容易
It will get easier.
你会再次行走
You will walk again.
朱莉娅!怎么了?
Julia! What's wrong?
朱莉娅!
Julia!
炮火 它击中了房♥子
Cannon fire, it hit the house.
我想我的狗跑了 奶奶
I think my dog ran away, Grandma.
我们早上去找切斯特
We'll find Chester in the morning.
我和约书亚在这里呆一会儿可以吗?
Is it okay if me and Joshua stay here for a little while?
当然可以
Of course it's all right.
你甚至不需要问
You don't even have to ask.
-大家都没事吧? -是的
- Is everybody all right? - Yes.
还有我的枪以防他们扬克斯想进去
Still got my gun in case them Yanks try to get in.
你现在就把它收起来 伊莱
You put that away now, Eli.
你没事吧 奶奶?
Are you all right, Grandmother?
我只是累了奥利维亚
I'm just tired, Olivia.
我们让你去睡觉吧
Let's get you to bed.
你需要休息
You need your rest.
你们三个都穿着联邦制♥服♥?
So you three are in possession of Federal uniforms?
是的 我们是
Yes, we are.
我相信你知道
Well, I'm sure you know
我们所有的部队都从城里撤出了
that all of our troops have been withdrawn from the city.
我们听说了弹♥药♥训练
We heard about the munitions train.
我听说那是上升时的景象
I heard that was a sight when it was going up.
重要的是谢尔曼被拒绝使用
The important thing is that Sherman has been denied use
火车上所有的弹♥药♥
of all of the munitions that were on that train.
所以 现在我们进去
So now we go in.
先生们 如果我事先没有说清楚的话
Gentlemen, if I didn't make this clear beforehand,
我想让你知道 这不是命令
I want you to know, this is not an order.
这完全是自愿的
This is strictly voluntary.
但你认为这很重要
But you think it's important.
我想知道那些仓库里有什么
I wanna know what's in those warehouses.
这次任务有点危险 也很棘手
This mission is a bit dangerous, and tricky.
如果有人想退出 我现在需要知道
If anybody wants to back out of this, I need to know now.
我们进来了
We're in.
少校 我想我不能习惯
Sergeant Major, I don't think I can get used
穿这一切的蓝色
to wearing all this blue.
不要太舒服
Don't get too comfortable.
如果有任何扬克出现 不要跟他们说话
And if any Yanks show up, don't talk to 'em.
没错 敬礼 然后走过
That's right. Just salute and walk on by.
你想让我们做什么 少校?
What do you want us to do, Sergeant Major?
我们需要弄清楚这些建筑里到底有什么
We need to find out exactly what's in these buildings.
先生 我能帮你什么?
Gentlemen. How may I help you?
你是安德鲁斯夫人吗?
Are you Mrs. Andrews?
我是
I am.
你拥有这个地方?
You own this place?
是的 和我丈夫詹姆斯·安德鲁斯上尉在一起
Yes, with my husband, Captain James Andrews.
他可能在哪里?
And where might he be?
他在维克斯堡受了重伤
He was severely wounded at Vicksburg
现在是一个无效的
and is now an invalid.
我代表他监督仓库
I oversee the warehouse on his behalf.
我们能看看里面吗 女士?
Can we take a look inside, ma'am?
剩下的很少了
There's very little left.
我们的大多数客户已经搬走了他们的货物
Most of our clients have removed their goods.
但我很乐意告诉你剩下的一些
But I would be happy to show you what remains.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma'am.
你们都知道这以前是什么
Y'all know what this used to be.
是的 我们的孩子拿走了所有的马
Yeah, our boys took all the horses.
没有钉 什么都没有
No tack, nothin'.
可怜 可怜
Pitiful, pitiful.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
甚至对农场都不好
Not even good for a farm.
这些东西连修理都修不下
This stuff can't even be repaired.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
以前在这里做什么?
What used to be here?
一大堆东西
A big pile of somethin'.
他们是棉籽 孩子们
Them's cottonseed, boys.
我现在看不到棉花了
I don't see no cotton now.
那位女士告诉我们大部分东西都会被清理干净
The lady told us most of the stuff would be cleared out.
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
小姐
Miss.
先生
Gentlemen.
这是你的吗?
This here place yours?
我帮助我的妈妈和爸爸运行它
I help my Ma and Pa run it.
你们有什么特别要找的吗?
Is there somethin' in particular you men are looking for?
我们正在寻找很多
We're looking for a lot.
我们需要物资来支援我们的军队
We need goods to support our army.
你到底需要什么?
What exactly do you need?
我们最好看看你有什么
It's probably best we look at what you have.
那你得来和我妈妈和爸爸谈谈
Well, then you need to come talk to my Ma and Pa.
是的 现在这是质量更好的商品
Yeah, now this is better quality goods.
他们肯定还在做生意
They must still be doing business.
你认为他们拿走了联邦的钱?
You think they're taking Federal money?
电影精选列表