火灾!
Fire!
你为我们准备了什么 克莱莫尔?
What you got for us, Claymore?
你需要向中尉报告
You need to report to the Lieutenant.
-为什么? -我不知道
- What for? - I don't know.
不过 这一点真的很重要 胡德想见你
It's real important, though. Hood wants to see you.
哦 主啊 这可能是好事 也可能是坏事
Oh, Lord. This could be very good or very bad.
我不会让他等的
I wouldn't keep him waitin'.
先生们 我相信当你听到
Gentlemen, I'm sure that when you heard
我想见你
that I wanted to see you,
你可能认为你做错了什么
you probably thought that you'd done something wrong.
是的
Well, yeah.
-越过我们的脑海 -嗯嗯
- Crossed our minds. - Mm-hm.
请放心 答案是否定的
Be assured, the answer to that's no.
你没有做错什么
You haven't done anything wrong.
一直打到这场战争
All through this war,
我一直依靠顾问给我建议
I have relied on advisors to give me advice.
有些顾问是邦联官员
Some of the advisors have been Confederate officers,
他们中的一些人是政客
some of 'em have been politicians.
有些建议是好的 大部分不是
Some of the advice has been good, most of it not.
有些像木煎锅一样没用
Some of it's as useless as a wooden frying pan.
求将军的原谅 但是
Well, begging the General's pardon, but-
-不 不 不
- No, no, no.
这一切都与我们在这里
None of that with us here.
这是你们三个和我之间的对话
This is a conversation between you three and me.
您的大多数顾问从未到过该领域
Most of your advisors have never been in the field.
说到政客 你是绝对正确的
You're absolute right when it comes to the politicians.
这就是你来这里的原因 我想谈谈
Now, that's the reason you're here, is that I want to talk
和那些一直站在前线的人在一起
with people who have been on the front lines.
那么 先生 我们能帮你什么?
So what can we help you with, sir?
所以虽然我们仍然控制着亚特兰大
So while we still have control over Atlanta,
我们正要执行一个计划
we're just about to execute a plan
彻底摧毁弹♥药♥列车
to totally destroy a munitions train.
弹♥药♥?你是说扬克弹♥药♥?
Munitions? You mean Yank munitions?
不 不幸的是
No, unfortunately,
这是我们的弹♥药♥
this is our munitions.
让我解释一下
And let me explain this.
我们不能移♥动♥火车 因为铁轨被毁坏了
We can't move the train because the track's destroyed around
我不希望什么是弹♥药♥列车下降
and I don't want what's on that munitions train falling
落入敌人手中 在那里可以用来对付我们
into enemy hands where that can be used against us.
你想让我们把火车炸掉?
So you want us to blow up the train?
不 那本质上是一个自杀任务
No, that would be essentially a suicide mission.
我有拆迁专家会为我们做的
I've got demolition experts that are gonna do that for us.
我需要你们三个人来做什么
What I need you three for is what comes next.
那会是什么?
And what might that be?
亚特兰大有一个庞大的仓库区
Atlanta has a substantial warehouse district.
他们有成百上千的企业 商店
They've got hundreds of businesses, stores,
经纪人 仓库
brokers, warehouses.
你们熟悉这个地区吗?
Are any of you familiar with this district?
我以前在战前在那里工作 先生
I used to work there, sir, before the war.
联邦一旦控制了亚特兰大
As soon as the Federals take control of Atlanta,
他们搬进来了
and they move in,
我给你三个人提供联邦制♥服♥
I'm gonna provide you three with Federal uniforms.
你想让我们成为间谍?
So you want us to be spies?
我从来都不喜欢那个术语间谍
I've never liked that term spies.
我更喜欢"信息寻求者"这个词
I prefer the term information-seekers.
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
没那么多
Not so much.
你不应该以任何方式、形状或形式与敌人交战
You're not to engage the enemy in any way, shape or form.
我想让你评估一下那些企业里的情况
I want you to take stock of what's in those businesses
和特别感兴趣的仓库
and warehouses with particular interest
至于谢尔曼的军队可以用什么
as to what could be used by Sherman's army,
尤其是当他在移♥动♥的时候
especially when he's on the move.
那你现在要我们做什么?
So what do you want us to do right now?
洋基队已经开始炮击亚特兰大了
The Yankees have already started shelling Atlanta.
现在散落一地
It's scattered right now,
但如果他们跟着其他的围攻
but if they follow suit with every other siege
在这场战争中 这只会加剧
during this war, that's only gonna intensify.
那我们就得放弃这个城市?
So we gonna have to give up the city?
我们现在对此无能为力
There's not a thing we can do about that right now.
我们没有男人或资源来阻止它
We don't to have the men or the resources to prevent it.
当联邦意识到这一点
When the Federals realize that,
没有明显的阻力 他们会搬进来的
that there's no significant resistance, they'll move in.
那时候你需要我们进去?
And that's when you need us to go in?
正确
Correct.
下午好 安德鲁斯夫人
Good afternoon, Mrs. Andrews.
下午好 安德鲁斯先生
Good afternoon, Mr. Andrews.
来自该区的消息是什么?
What's the news from the district?
我们今天失去了另一个客户
We lost another customer today.
伍德里奇先生腾出了他的空间
Mr. Woodridge vacated his space.
他要搬到麦肯去
He's moving to Macon.
我不知道他认为那有什么好处
I don't know what good he thinks that will do
从长远来看
in the long run.
他是在拿那两辆旧马车吗?
Is he taking those two old carriages?
他是
He is.
我甚至不知道那些轮子还能滚
I didn't even know those wheels could still roll.
他用什么拖着那些旧箱子?
What's he hauling those old crates with?
他在某处发现了几个老粽子
He found a couple of old mules somewhere.
他最好小心士兵们
He better watch out for the soldiers.
他们会很快抓住他们的
They'll snatch 'em quick.
也许不是 詹姆斯
Maybe not, James.
你知道我们的孩子要出去了
You know our boys are marching out.
扬克人现在随时可能入侵这座城市
The Yanks could invade the city any day now.
当他们这样做 不会有什么可以阻止他们
When they do, there won't be anything to hold them back.
只是时间问题 夏洛特
It's just a matter of time, Charlotte.
我相信他们知道我们的部队调动
I'm sure they're aware of our troop movements.
当那一天到来的时候
And when that day comes,
这将是一个完全不同的世界
it will be a completely different world.
它会的 但它可能是我们可以处理的事情
It will, but it might be something that we can handle.
我希望你♥爸♥爸能回家
I wish your Pa would get himself home.
任何人晚上在外面都不安全了
It ain't safe for anybody to be outside at night anymore.
他有没有说他什么时候可以被期待?
Did he say what time he could be expected?
他没说
He didn't say.
他正在寻找关于这场战斗的消息
He's hunting for news about the battle.
伊!你用你父亲的枪干什么?
Eli! What're you doing with one of your father's guns?
放下它
Put that down.
爸爸说现在是我的了它没有加载或什么都没有
Pa says it's mine now. It ain't loaded or nothin'.
他说这是你的 留着?
He said it was yours, to keep?
是的 他做到了
Yeah, he did.
嗯 他什么也没告诉我
Well, he didn't tell me anything about it.
马上把它收起来
Put that away right now.
我能要一个吗?
Can I have one?
你这个年龄的男孩想带枪做什么?
What's a boy your age want with a gun?
爸爸说如果他出了什么事
Pa said if anything happens to him,
我是家里的人
I'm the man of the house.
至少我知道怎么开枪
At least I know how to shoot.
哦 主啊
Oh, Lord.
啪
Pa.
是时候了!
It's about time!
我们一直担心你!
We've been worried sick about you!
你没事吧 约翰?
You all right, John?
城南的接触
That engagement south of town
没有顺利为我们这边
did not go well for our side.
你是说洋基队赢了?
You mean the Yankees won?
现在 是的
For now, yeah.
他们朝这边走吗?
Are they headed this way?
不只是现在
Not just yet.
你觉得他们在做什么?
Well, what do you think they're doing?
重新组合 我想
Regrouping, I'd imagine.
这不会花很长时间
That won't take long.
他们重新组合后会发生什么?
What happens after they regroup?
电影精选列表