不是很多人都有
Not a lot of people have it.
他们一定做了很多交易
They must be doing a lot of trading.
你觉得那武器有用吗?
You think that weapon works?
我想是的
I would think so.
让我想想
Let me see.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
-哦 是的 -是吗?
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah?
是的 会起作用的
Yeah, it'll work.
你好 中士们下士
Hello, sergeants. Corporal.
你们先生们什么时候成为采购代理的
When did you gentlemen become purchasing agents
谢尔曼将军的军队?
for General Sherman's army?
订单是找出你可能有什么
Orders is to find out what you might have
军队可能需要的
that the army might to need.
嗯 我在过去的四年里建立了一个相当大的业务
Well, I built a sizable business in the last four years
几乎完全与军队合作
working almost exclusively with the military.
哪种军队?
Which military?
嗯 两者都是
Well, both.
我不玩最爱
I don't play favorites.
现在我绝大多数的交易
Now the vast majority of my transactions
与北方的军队一直与皮博迪上校
with the army of the North have been with a Colonel Peabody.
你熟悉他吗?
Are you familiar with him?
现在就来
Come now.
皮博迪上校是谢尔曼将军的季长
Colonel Peabody is General Sherman's quartermaster.
这个仓库里一半的货物
Fully half of the goods in this warehouse
他要求
were requested by him.
你向谁报告?
Who do you report to?
杜利特尔上尉
Captain Doolittle.
我没有见到杜利特尔先生
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Doolittle.
不过 我要和皮博迪上校谈谈
However, I will speak to Colonel Peabody,
如果他批准这笔交易
and if he approves the transaction,
先生们 我很乐意接待你们
I'd be happy to accommodate you gentlemen.
那要花多长时间?
How long's that gonna take?
几天后回来见我
Come back and see me in a couple of days.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
我们会回来的
We will be back.
我看见你在那边听安德鲁斯夫人
I saw you listening in over there, Mrs. Andrews.
你想跟我谈谈吗?
There's something you want to talk to me about?
帕克先生 我一直保持沉默
Mr. Parker, I have kept my silence
关于你的叛国交易太久了
about your treasonous transactions for far too long.
夫人 亚特兰大的战争快结束了
Ma'am, the war here in Atlanta is purt near over.
我相信你知道的
I'm sure you're aware of that.
但是在战后会有一种生活
But there will be a life after this war,
我打算过那种生活
and I plan on living that life.
是的 你在这次战争中做得很好 不像其他人
Yes, you've done well in this war, unlike the other men.
你知道我丈夫在维克斯堡付出了可怕的代价
You know my husband paid a terrible price at Vicksburg.
但至少他有他的能力
But at least he has his faculties.
他正在慢慢地学会用木肢再次行走
He's slowly learning to walk again on his wooden limb.
与其他一些人相比 他很幸运
He's lucky compared to some of the others.
有些人已经回到棺材里了
Some have come back in caskets.
有些人已经回到篮子里了
Some have come back in baskets,
我想情况可能更糟
and I think that may be even worse.
根本没有四肢 他们的精神也碎了
No limbs at all, and their spirits are broken.
你知道人们开始称他们为篮子吗?
Do you know people have taken to calling them basket cases?
你知道有些人根本没有回来
You know there are some who haven't come back at all.
我们希望并祈祷以某种方式
We hope and pray that somehow, some way,
他们可能会找到回家的路
they may find their way home,
但我们知道 他们可能是在一些肮脏的联邦监狱
but we know that they may be in some foul Federal prison
某处 生病 或挨饿 或可能躺在死
somewhere, sick, or starving, or maybe lying dead
在一个没人知道他们名字的地方
in a place where no one knows their name.
但是你
But you.
你是商人 不是士兵
You're a merchant, not a soldier.
我很清楚他们的痛苦 安德鲁斯夫人 是的
I am well aware of their suffering, Mrs. Andrews, and yes,
我在与联邦政♥府♥的交易中获利了
I have made a profit on my trades with the Federals.
但不是每个月 在几个月 不是在所有
But not every month, and on some months, not at all.
你知道为什么那几个月很瘦吗 安德鲁斯太太?
Do you know why those months were lean, Mrs. Andrews?
我们处于战争状态
We are at war.
我从联邦获得的大部分
Most of what I have acquired from the Federals
以医疗用品的形式出现
is in the form of medical supplies.
急需的医疗用品
Badly needed medical supplies
我捐给我们的医院
that I donated to our hospitals.
为什么会有人喜欢你这么做?
Why would someone like you do that?
因为 像你丈夫一样 我相信这个事业
Because, like your husband, I believed in the cause.
但是这位联邦上校 这位皮博迪上校
But this Federal Colonel, this Colonel Peabody,
成为劳达努姆的优良来源
became a fine source of laudanum,
和那个劳达努姆 我能够减轻痛苦
and with that laudanum I was able to ease the suffering
成千上万的我们的孩子
of thousands of our boys.
这就是你卖♥♥给这些人的原因吗?
So is that the reason you would sell to these men?
是的 从这些人 我会采取联邦货币
Yes, from these men I would take Federal currency,
美元
U.S. currency,
或者我将用我们需要的医疗用品换取
or I will trade for medical supplies that we need.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴再次见到你 帕克先生
Good to see you again, Mr. Parker.
我相信你将能够获得我的名单上的项目
I trust you will be able to obtain the items on my list.
他们中的大多数
Most of them.
别告诉我你失去了你的米达斯触觉
Don't tell me you're losing your Midas touch
在这些事情上 你能解释一下吗?
in these matters, can you please explain?
上校 你的要求总是一个挑战
Colonel, your requests are always a challenge.
嗯 是的 如果他们很容易获得
Well, yes, if they were easily obtained,
我们不需要您的服务
we would not require to your services.
都明白了 但我们一直在做生意
All understood, but we've been doing business
好久不见了 但直到现在
a good long while, but up until now,
最难采购的项目
the most difficult item to procure
一直是谢尔曼将军的灵丹妙药
has been General Sherman's elixir.
是的 他确实喜欢他的苹果白兰地
Yes, he does love his apple brandy.
所以现在最难采购的物品是
So now the most difficult items to procure are-
-让我猜猜 衣服
- Let me guess, the garments
给基尔帕特里克将军的女朋友们
for General Kilpatrick's lady friends.
你是对的 上校
You are correct, Colonel.
不仅仅是内衣 还有来自法国的法国内衣
Not just lingerie, but French lingerie, from France.
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
请理解 为了采购这些物品
Please understand, in order to procure these items,
我将不得不处理封锁赛跑者
I will have to deal with blockade runners.
我当然不能对付他们!
Well, I certainly can't deal with them!
是的 是的 但是一个封锁赛跑者
Yes, yes, but a blockade runner
可以是一个非常有趣的个人
can be a very interesting individual.
我听说了
I've heard.
名单上的其他项目呢?
What about the other items on the list?
我有
I have them.
谢谢 我会送一辆旅行车
Thank you, I will send a wagon around
今晚晚些时候收集他们
later this evening to collect them.
你不会工作的
Um, you wouldn't be working
和一对联邦中士在一起 好吗?
with a pair of Federal sergeants, would you?
不
No.
你为什么问?
Why do you ask?
你们军队的中士今天在仓库里
Sergeants from your army were at the warehouse today.
他们告诉我他们想清点我的货物
They told me they wanted to inventory my goods
他们说 他们按照命令 从一名官员
and they said they were following orders from an officer
杜利特尔的名字
by the name of Doolittle.
我不熟悉那个军官的名字
I am not familiar with an officer by that name.
奇怪的是他们不熟悉你
Oddly enough, they weren't familiar with you,
我发现这是一个有点奇特
which I found to be a little peculiar.
是的 你允许他们库存你的货物吗?
Yes, did you allow them to inventory your goods?
我没有
I did not.
最好继续这一行动方针
Best to continue that course of action.
嗯 我的 我的看看你们都被迷起来了
Well, my, my. Look at you all gussied up.
你打算去什么地方吗?
Are you planning on going somewhere?
好吧 只是想确保这些旧的
Well, just wanted to make sure these old
衣服仍然适合
clothes still fit.
我得到了市长的答复
I got a response from the Mayor.
他为明天安排了一次与将军的会议
He set up a meeting for tomorrow with a general
电影精选列表