Paddle! Now, we're almost there. What do you want to do, stop right now?
大家要尽全力 加油
Deep down there you can do it. Come on.
你们行的
You can do it.
加油 -我们走
Come on. - Let's go.
阿尔菲德 阿尔菲德
Alfred!
托德 托德
Todd?
抓住这个
Grab this pole.
快点 再近点儿
Come on, just another inch. Pull it.
哪来的木筏 船呢
What's with the raft? Where are my canoes?
杰夫 快艇在哪
Jeff, where's the outboard?
你要快艇做什么
What do you want with the outboard?
听我说 这儿有个杀人狂
Listen to me. There is a killer out there.
哦 得了 这是托德教你的玩笑
Oh, come on, Michelle. Todd put you up to this?
哦 见鬼 看看这些孩子吧
God damn it! Look at those kids!
能再快点吗
Can't we go any faster?
这是个小马达 米歇尔. 不能再快了
It's a small motor, Michelle. It won't go any faster.
警♥察♥什么时候才到
How long before the police get there?
哦 上帝 希望他们能快点儿
Oh, God, I hope they're there.
他们说会驾驶直升机救援的
They said they were going by helicopter.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
阿尔菲德
Alfred?
阿尔菲德
Alfred!
阿尔菲德
Alfred.
克罗普西必须得到教训
Cropsy's going to get what he deserves.
假如我们把这些东西放在那儿 效果绝对震撼
If we pull this off, it'll be the biggest number
黑脚营地绝对没见过这么大的阵势
Camp Blackfoot has ever seen.
今晚我们绝对会把他吓得屁滚尿流
Tonight's the night that we scare the shit out of Cropsy.
杰米 你和我们一起吗 -好的
Jamie, you with us? - Yeah, sure.
史努比 -好的 我加入
Snoop? - I'm in.
比利 -我都快等不及了
Billy? - I can't stand the son of a bitch.
你呢 托德
What about you, Todd?
阿尔菲德
Alfred?
阿尔菲德.
Alfred.
托德
Todd!
托德
Todd.
托德
Todd!
阿尔菲德
Alfred!
阿尔菲德 闪开
Alfred, get out!
我们走
Let's go.
他们依然没有找到他的尸体
They never found his body but they say
他的灵魂依然在森里里游荡
his spirit lives in the forest.
就是这片森林
This forest.
一个疯子 一个真正的魔鬼
A maniac, a thing no longer human.
传说
They say
他逮到任何可以抓住的东西
he lives on whatever he can catch.
茹毛饮血 只为生存
Eats them raw, alive maybe.
每年 他都会挑选一个夏令营地
And every year he picks on a summer camp
并用最残忍♥的手段报复他们
and seeks his revenge for the terrible things
报复那些孩子对他所做的一切
those kids did to him.
每一年他都会出来杀人
Every year he kills.
现在 他正在外面 观察着
Right now, he's out there. Watching.
等待着
Waiting.
别乱看 他会发现你
So don't look, he'll see you.
别呼吸 他会听见你
Don't breathe, he'll hear you.
别乱动 你会死掉
Don't move, you're dead!