Karen, I think that if you feel that badly about Eddy,
你就应该告诉他 你对他没兴趣
you should just tell him that you're not interested.
我不能
I can't.
你知道 有时候我很喜欢他
See, sometimes I really like him.
你最好把以后想清楚
You better just get on with it, then.
嘿 莎莉 -嗨 巴伯
Hey, Sally. - Hi, Barb.
嘿 大卫昨晚出现了么
Hey, Dave show up last night?
米歇尔 米歇尔 是你吗
Michelle? Michelle, is that you?
好了 大家 该起床了 快点
Okay, everybody. Time to get up. Come on.
醒醒 泰格 要迟到了 快点
Wake up, Tiger. We're late. Come on.
苏菲 起床
Sophie, my love.
嘿 美女 太阳晒屁♥股♥了 -米歇尔
Hey, gorgeous, rise and shine. - Michelle.
快点儿 你们 今天天气大好
Come on, you guys. It's a beautiful day.
米歇尔 是你么
Michelle, is that you?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
听见了么
Did you hear that?
出什么事啦
What's going on?
莎莉 莎莉 怎么了 发生什么了
Sally, Sally, what is it? What happened?
阿尔菲德 阿尔菲德 他一直站那儿偷看我洗澡
Alfred. Alfred, he looked at me in the shower and he wouldn't leave.
等等 等等 你想往哪儿跑
Hold it, hold it. Where you going, huh?
过来 快过来
Come here. Come on.
你是个变♥态♥ 知道么 一个彻头彻尾的变♥态♥
You are sick. You know that? You are really sick.
等等. 到底出什么事了
Wait a minute. What's going on here?
阿尔菲德一直在偷♥窥♥女生洗澡
Alfred's been prowling around the girls' shower.
凯伦 送莎莉回床上去 -好的
Karen, take sally up to the bunk, okay? - Okay.
好好休息一下 宝贝
Just take it easy for a while, honey.
你想怎么解释 阿尔菲德
What do you have to say about that, Alfred?
我只想吓唬她一下
I only meant to scare her.
只想吓唬她 你应该带着这些鬼话去下地狱
You only meant to scare her! Well, you sure as hell did scare her.
够了 艾迪 带他去娱乐室 -你就是一个十足的败类
Okay. Eddy, take him up to the rec room. - You are some sort of degenerate!
我会和他好好谈的 -和他谈什么
I'll talk with him. - You'll talk with him?
他是个性变♥态♥
He's a sexual pervert.
那你希望我怎么做 阉了他么
What do you expect me to do, cut his balls off?
他是个怪胎 托德.
That kid's weird, Todd.
他到底在这儿偷♥窥♥什么
What the hell was he doing snooping around here?
他只是个孩子 孩子都这么做 -你做过吗
He's just a kid. Kids do that. - Did you do that?
你为什么要拼命帮他掩饰
Why the hell are you covering for him anyway?
我觉得我们应该把他赶出去
I think we should throw him out.
好的 他是有那么点儿怪 但是我会找他谈的 好好教育他
Okay. So he's a little strange. But I'll talk with him. I'll straighten him out.
你这个老好人
You're a pushover.
你永远都相信好的一面 你太容易被摆平了
You always believe the best. You're too easy.
好了 听着
Okay, listen.
假如他继续犯事 我会亲自把他赶走 可以么
If I think he's going to be a problem, I'll make sure he's off the camp, okay?
好了么 -好的
Okay? - Okay.
好了 阿尔菲德 你到底在那儿干什么
All right, Alfred. What the hell were you doing out there?
你到底在计划什么
Huh? What were you trying to pull?
如果你不愿意跟我解释 那就得去见管♥理♥员♥
Come on, if you don't talk to me, you're gonna be talking to the supervisor.
我想你不会愿意那么做的
And I don't think you want that.
要知道 当时是我帮你解围的
You know, I saved you a lot of embarrassment out there
要不你的麻烦就大了
by not bawling you out in front of the other kids.
我想你应该好好解释清楚 快说吧
I think you owe me something for that. Start talking.
我真的只想吓吓她
I only wanted to scare her.
你觉得她会明白吗
You think she's gonna understand that?
还有管♥理♥员♥以及格雷泽 格雷泽会怎么想
Or the supervisor? Or Glazer? What about Glazer?
听着 不仅仅是格雷泽 是所有人
Look, it's not just Glazer. It's everybody.
我是说 他们都和我过不去
I mean, they're all always picking on me.
我没有朋友
I don't have any friends.
首先 我压根就不想来参加夏令营
I didn't want to come to this camp to begin with, you know.
我觉得这里就像部队
It's like the army. I mean,
所有人都规定我做这做那的
someone's always telling me what to do all the time.
每年都是这样
It's the same thing every year.
我理解你的想法
I sort of know what you're going through.
五年前 当我参加夏令营的时候
Five years ago, when I was in summer camp,
都没有和辅♥导♥员吵架 我直接回家了
I didn't just get bawled out by the counselor. I got sent home.
真的 -没错
You did? - Yeah.
你不需要和营地里的每个人都交心
You don't have to take on this whole camp by yourself.
假如你有问题 想找人倾诉 我就在这儿
If you've got a problem, if you want someone to talk to, I'm here.
知道了么
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我总算看清楚了 那个阿尔菲德就是个怪胎
I'd have socked him right in the eye. He's real spooky, that Alfred.
偷偷的观察别人洗澡 -我觉得他不是那个意思
Imagine, creeping around the shower. - I'm sure he didn't really mean it.
他说自己只是想吓唬你 来报复格雷泽.
He said he just wanted to scare you, to get back at Glazer.
哦 好主意 不是么
Oh, that's great, isn't it?
他想报复格雷泽 所以就来把莎莉吓个半死
He wants to get back at Glazer, so he scares the shit out of Sally?
我们别讨论这个了 好么
Let's forget about it, huh?
我们还有独木舟之旅值得期待呢
We have the canoe trip to look forward to.
没错 莎莉 想想单独和阿尔菲德度过三个夜晚的感觉吧
Yeah, Sally, just think. Three nights alone with Alfred.
嘿 你是想给格雷泽吧 莎莉
Hey, you gonna make it with Glazer, Sally?
胡说什么 玛尼
Cool it, Marnie.
想想和格雷泽做的感觉吧 -做什么
Imagine doing it with Glazer. - Doing what?
他一身的肌肉都重重压着你
The weight of all those muscles on you.
也许哪天我会和阿尔菲德试试
I'd take Alfred any day.
你们这些人怎么了
Lay off, will you?
为什么把话题都扯到格雷泽身上
Why's everyone so down on Glazer?
看好你的路 笨蛋
Look out where you're going, punk.
你知道 我可以把你的腿卸下来吗
You know, I ought to break your legs, huh?
再把你的脑袋打开花
And twist your head off.
现在 我再告诉你一遍
Now, I'm gonna tell you just one time.
离我的女孩儿远点 明白了吗
You stay away from my girl. You understand that? Huh?
瞪着我♥干♥嘛 你这个操蛋的怪胎
What are you staring at, you little fucking weirdo, huh?
听着 我再次警告你
Look, I'm warning you.
如果下次再让我逮到你偷♥窥♥她
If I even catch you looking at her,
我会把你揍得连你妈都认不出来
I'm gonna tear you up so bad, your own mother won't recognize you.
听清楚了么 -格雷泽
You dig? - Glazer!
你在干什么 -哦 没什么托德 没事
What's your problem? - Oh, no problem, Todd. No problem.
好了 快给我滚 记清楚了吗
All right, get out of here, you understand?
记住 暑假会很漫长
And remember, it's a long summer.
这个小混♥蛋♥竟然惹事
Little jerk gives me the creeps.
什么时候轮到你行侠仗义了 格雷泽
And when was the last time you won a personality contest, Glazer?
嘿 怎么了 托德
Hey, what's the matter, Todd?
我可是好心 伙计
You ought to ease up on me, man.
你教训错对象了
You're coming down on the wrong guy.
他才是偷看女生洗澡的混♥蛋♥
He's the one that was caught looking at the girls in the shower.
你应该去教训他
You ought to be coming down hard on him.
你知道你的问题吗 -不 我不知道
You know what your problem is? - No, man, what's my problem?
你不能叫别人都顺从你的想法 -什么 那是胡扯
You can't take anyone your own size. - Oh, yeah? Well, that's bullshit.
是么 好的我告诉你
Yeah, well, let me tell you something.
如果你再去招惹这个营地里的任何一个孩子
You cause any problems for any kid on this camp,
我不会对你客气
and I'm gonna bust your ass.
哦 阿尔菲德 你必须练习游泳 好么
Come on, Alfred. You gotta do the swimming thing, all right?
因为到了明天 我可不能帮到你
Because if you go in tomorrow, I can't go in after you.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think this will work out.
别懦弱了 只要看着菲什就行了
Don't wuss out on us. Just... Fish, listen to Fish.
他会在这儿的 好么 -瞧 这儿的水很好
He's been in, right? - Look, it's beautiful water.
在这里游泳再好不过了
There's no problem in swimming or diving.
我是说 脑子里不要想别的 -不要紧张
I mean, your head's the main thing. - Head's the main thing.
只要用身体去感受 -没错
It's the heaviest part of your body. - Right.
所以不管你想什么 身体一定要跟上 对么
So, wherever your head goes, your body's gotta follow. Right?
如果不这么做 你就麻烦了
And you'll be in big trouble if it doesn't.
大卫 大卫 看 -嗨 姑娘们
Dave, Dave, look. - Hi, girls.
嘿 你们好 -嘿
Hey, girls! - Hey!
嗨 小伙子们
Hi, guys.
给他点儿鼓励
Give him a little encouragement.
瞧 这没什么难的
Look, it's no problem.
瞧菲什的 -看我
Just watch Fish. - Watch me.
艾斯特 威廉姆斯 看好了
Esther Williams, look at that.
我们都知道游泳 好 好
And we know Flipper! - Go, go!
看见有多简单了么 -我讨厌游泳
You see how easy that is? - I hate swimming.
你什么都不喜欢 对吗 我下水了
Not much you do like, huh? Drown.
跟我一起 阿尔菲德 好吗
Follow me, Alfred, all right?
你疯了么 他不会游泳