One of our canoes! - No, it isn't.
是的 -那肯定是的
It is, too. - It's gotta be.
还会有哪个蠢货把船丢在这儿
Yeah, who else would be stupid enough to lose it?
快点儿 -往那里划 快
Come on! - Dig in there. Let's go!
艾迪 壮小伙 快点儿
Come on, Eddy, strong man, let's go.
继续 -我在划
Just keep going. - I'm paddling, I'm paddling.
快划 艾迪. -快点
Let's go, Eddy. - Let's go!
那看上去...
Man, that looks like...
好的 快到了 -加把劲啊
All right. - There's some of that muscle.
快点 近了
Hurry up, let's get ahead.
加油 -我在加油呢
Come on! - I'm coming.
快过去吧 菲什 -来了 这里有些海藻
Here we go, Fish. - I'm going. I got seaweed on here.
别担心 我们有船了
Don't worry about that, we'll have a canoe!
真不敢相信 -艾迪 艾迪
I can't believe it! - Eddy, Eddy!
伙计们准备抓住它 -我要登船了
Get ready to grab it, man. I'm going on board.
伍迪 准备抓住它 -好的
Woody, get ready to grab it. - All right.
我们要过去 大家把船停好
We're going to go on, so you got to get ready to hold on.
好的
All right.
天 看看这里 我们很容易在里面迷路
God, look at this. We really could get lost so easily here.
我挺喜欢迷路的
That's kind of what I was hoping for.
少来了
Get out.
你觉得他们快回去了吗
Do you think those kids got back all right?
也许已经到了
Probably back right now.
希望如此 -好了 别为他们担心了
I hope so. - Come on, don't worry about them.
我们走
Let's go.
快点儿 天快要黑了
Come on, it's gonna get dark soon.
小心点
Easy does it.
他们今天其实过的很有趣不是吗
Those kids really had fun today, though.
是的没错 我们自己动手做了一个木筏
I know. Look, the way we built that raft,
他们其实比我们还要安全 -我也觉得
they're probably safer than we are. - I was impressed.
你是怎么学会做木筏的
Where did you learn to build a raft?
在童子军的时候学的
Raft building, in the Boy Scouts.
感谢上帝有童子军
Thank God for the Boy Scouts.
我一直在想... -想什么
I've been wondering... - About what?
在想 你是否...
Well, about whether
怕痒
you're ticklish!
别闹了 我们最好在天黑前回去对吗
Come on, we better get back before it gets dark, huh?
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
格雷泽
Glazer!
你不觉得我们走得太远了吗
Don't you think we shouldn't be so far away from the others?
相信我 宝贝儿 这很好
Trust me, baby. Trust me. It's okay.
很好
It's okay.
轻点儿 格雷泽
Easy, Glazer, please.
放松 甜心 会很棒的 相信我
Relax, baby. Be good, it's gonna be good. Trust me.
放松 -轻点
Relax. - Easy.
不要
Stop!
别乱动
Hold still.
妈的 -这就完了
Shit! - That's all?
好了
Is it?
对不起 莎莉.
I'm sorry, Sally.
我不知道这是怎么了 -没关系
I don't know what happened. - It's okay.
下次我会更好的 相信我 宝贝
It'll be better next time, baby. Trust me.
"相信我 宝贝"
"Trust me, baby."
莎莉
Sally?
你冷么 -是的
You're cold, huh? - Yes.
你都没有让我“热”起来
You didn't do too much to warm me up.
我猜你想回去了 对吧
So, I guess you wanna go back, is that it?
不
No.
为什么不留在这儿 我想...
Why don't we stay? We might...
你在说什么 你真心的...
What are you saying? You mean that?
你真心的
Huh? Do you really mean that?
我猜是的
I guess so.
真棒
That's a girl.
嘿 知道么
Hey, wanna know something?
我想偷偷的回营地
I'm gonna sneak on back to the campsite.
拿些火柴
Get some matches.
回到这儿再点把热情的火
Come back here and build us a hot fire.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that, huh?
别太久了 -不会比刚才还久的
Don't be long. - Not a second longer than I gotta be.
听着 你就留在这儿 我一会就回来
Listen, you stay warm, you hear? Because I'm coming right back.
不 别 不 不
No, please, no! No!
莎莉
Sally?
抱歉我回来晚了 宝贝儿
Sorry it took so long, babe.
嘿 莎莉
Hey, Sally?
嘿 听着 你在玩捉迷藏 是吗
Hey, listen now, you playing hide and seek, huh?
找到喽
Peekaboo!
托德 托德. 快醒醒
Todd, Todd. You gotta wake up. You gotta wake up.
快 快点 快起来 -别闹了 阿尔菲德
Now, come on. Hurry up. Wake up. - Come on, Alfred.
不 快点 你得起来
No, come on, hurry. You gotta wake up now, come on.
都几点了 -听着 我无能为力
What time is it? - Look, I couldn't help it.
发生得太快了 就好像... 他回来了
It happened so fast, it was like... He was out.
他回来了....又出去了
He was out and... And he was on top of him in a second.
我只是... 我不知道 我只是跟着他...
I was... I didn't know. I was following and he...
听着... 格雷泽死了
Look... Glazer's dead.
你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么 -不 不 是真的
What the fuck are you talking about? - No, no, really.
我看见他了 他杀了格雷泽. -听着 能小声点儿么
I saw him. I saw him kill Glazer. - Look, would you be quiet?
你会把大伙都吵醒的 -就是那个在窗外的家伙...
You're going to wake everybody up. - The same guy at the window...
当时我看到窗外的那张脸
That I saw at the window.
记得么 我告诉你们窗户外面有个人
Remember? I told him about the guy at the window.
什么人 -那张被烧毁的脸
What guy? - The burned face.
他死了
He's dead.
阿尔菲德 假如这又是个玩笑 我不想...
Alfred, if this is another one of your tricks, you know, I'm not really...
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
你就和其他人一样 根本不相信我
You're just like the others, you don't believe me.
告诉你 我真看见他了 -能安静点儿吗
I'm telling you, I saw him. - Would you be quiet?
我跟你去看看 行了吧
I'll go with you, all right? Okay?
过来
Come on.
哦 上帝
Oh, my God.
托德
Todd!
你们在看什么
What do you see?
一只木筏 -是木筏
It's a raft. - It's a raft.
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道 -他们在做什么
I know. - What are they doing?
他们怎么还不从木筏上下来
Now, why would they get off the raft?
你们这些家伙很享受这么做是么
You guys are really falling for this, aren't you?
什么
For what?
我是说 你们没见过马戏团的演员吗
I mean, you still don't realize we got Ringling Brothers out there.
嘿 艾迪 你们这些家伙
Hey, Eddy! You guys!
好了 玩笑结束了 好吗
All right, come on. Enough is enough, huh?
快点 快过来
Come on, bring it in, you guys.
太离谱了 走吧 我们走
This is ridiculous. Come on, come on, come on. Let's go.
大卫 留在这儿 我想过去看看 -嘿 我们也可以去吗
Dave, wait. Stay, I want to go in. - Hey, can we go in?
不 呆着别动 就我过去看看
No, just stay here okay. Let me check it out.
好吧 我们留在这儿
Okay, we'll stay here.
你们麻烦了 辅♥导♥员来了
You guys are in trouble. Counselor coming.
嘿 大卫 你觉得到底发生了什么
Hey, Dave, what do you really think is happening?
我不知道 游过去看看就知道了
I don't know. Am I swimming out there? Hang on a minute.
阿尔菲德 在吗
Is Alfred there?
嘿 是托德. -在哪里
Hey, there's Todd. - Where?
嘿 托德
Hey, Todd!
托德
Todd.
你知道这木筏怎么回事吗
Can you do something about the raft?
呆在这儿
Stay! Stay here!
我们会死在这儿的
I know we're gonna die, for real.
我们回不去了
We'll never get back.
你赶快回大本营寻求支援 这是我唯一希望你做的
Just get back to camp and get me some help. That's all I want you to do.
去寻求支援
Just get me some help.
好了 快点
All right, come on, come on.
阿尔菲德
Alfred!
米歇尔 我好累 我们连桨都没有
Michelle, I'm so tired. I can't paddle anymore.
桨 现在我们什么都没了 但是我们不能停 知道吗