就是今晚
Tonight's the night.
克罗普西必须得到教训
Cropsy's going to get what he deserves.
还记得他是怎么对你的吧 史努比 -没错
Remember what he did to you, Snoop? - Yeah!
还有他把杰米揍得找不到北的时候
And when he beat up Jamie really bad for nothing?
比利说克罗普西这么多年来一直怕这些鬼东西
Billy says Cropsy's been getting away with this shit for years.
假如我们把这些东西放在那儿 效果绝对震撼
If we pull this off, it'll be the biggest number
黑脚营地绝对没见过这么大的阵势
Camp Blackfoot has ever seen.
我想知道有哪些人加入行动 好吗
I wanna find out who's in, okay?
我们都入伙
We're all in.
杰米 算你一个 -好的
Jamie, you with us? - Right.
史努比 -好的 我加入
Snoop? - Yeah, I'm in.
比利
Billy?
什么 你在开玩笑么 我都快等不及了
What, are you kidding? I can't stand that creep.
你呢
What about you?
只要我能看到那个混♥蛋♥凄惨的样子
As long as I get to see that motherfucker squirm.
不用担心 今晚我们绝对会把克罗普西吓得屁滚尿流
Don't worry. Tonight's the night that we scare the shit out of Cropsy.
因为当他睡醒以后
Because when he wakes up,
看到这东西 一定会吓到心脏病发作
when he sees it, he's gonna have a heart attack.
他绝对会疯的 他绝对会疯的
He's gonna go crazy. He's gonna go crazy.
好的 比利 让我们看看你带来的东西
Okay, Billy, let's see what you got.
好的 肯特到哪去了
All right, where's Kent?
他已经回屋了
He's already inside.
一起干 一起干 一起干 -就这么定了
Matches. Matches, matches! - Here.
坐下 等等
Sit, wait.
好的 伙计们 就是这儿 拿好电筒
Hold it. Okay, guys, this is it. Take the light.
把盒子给我 你们绕到后面去 吓死他
Give me the box. Run around the back. Let's get him.
加油
Do it!
见鬼 我们得把他救出来
Holy shit! We gotta get him out of there.
真不敢相信 -快点 我们得离开这儿 快点
I can't believe it. - Come on, let's get out of here. Come on!
你在这儿工作了多久 -我星期日开始的
So how long you been working here? - I started working Sunday.
是么 你喜欢这工作 -没错 它很好 不错
Oh, yeah, you like your job? - Yeah, it's fine. Great.
假如你看到了我所看到的 就再也不会这么想了
When you seen what I seen, you'll soon change your mind.
嘿 听着 只要在这里干上两个月左右
Hey, listen, after two months of working here,
你就会感觉自己已经变成个老头了
you're gonna feel like an old man.
看来你工作的很起劲儿
Guys like you won't last five minutes.
对不起 我... -嘿 你有空吗
Listen, I... - Hey, listen, you got a minute?
不 我应该去工作了
No, I'm supposed to be on duty...
我想给你看些东西 就在前面的房♥间
I wanna show you something down the hall.
等你看到那家伙 就绝不会想要回去再看一眼了
After you see this guy, you'll never wanna come back in here again.
朋友 这家伙烧的非常严重 简直都快熟了
Man, this guy's burned so bad, he's cooked.
就像个该死的巨无霸汉堡
A fucking Big Mac. Overdone.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
令人惊奇的是他竟然活了过来
It's a miracle he's still alive.
换作我 我宁可死翘翘
Was me, I'd prefer to be dead.
也绝不会想变成那种恶心的样子
No way I'd wanna be like this freak.
他就像个怪物 伙计
He's a monster, man.
我在这儿已经工作了10年了 但我要告诉你
I been working here 10 years and I'm telling you,
我可从来没见过这么骇人的东西
I ain't never seen anything like this.
就是这里 伙计 进来瞧瞧 -听着 我应该走了
In here, man. Come on, take a look. - Listen, I gotta go.
你想当个好医生 对么 那你就应该进来瞧瞧
You wanna be a doctor, right? This is what you gotta see.
这对你有帮助
This is where it's at.
这就是那个从炼狱里出来的家伙
Now this is burns.
你绝对不会忘了他的
You ain't never gonna forget this man.
只要你还活着 就再也不会遇见比这还恐怖的怪物
As long as you live, you never gonna see a freak like this.
进来 伙计 过来瞧
Come on, man, take a look.
傻站在那儿啥也看不见
You ain't gonna see nothing standing over there.
过来 快来看
Come on, man, take a look.
过来
Come on.
过来 来看看
Come on, take a look.
哦 老天爷
Oh, my God!
炼狱
这将是一个漫长的斗争
It's been a long struggle,
但是现在你已经幸存下来 应该拿出勇气和力量活下去
but now that you've regained your strength, it's time for you to leave.
这样严重的烧伤状况还能活下来 是你的幸运
Considering how badly you were burned, you're lucky to be alive.
头几个月是最困难的时期
The first few months outside will be the hardest.
很抱歉 现在还没办法进行皮肤移植
We're sorry, the skin grafts just didn't take.
接下来的半年我们什么都不做不了
There's nothing more we can do for at least six months.
我知道你很怨恨那些孩子
I know you still resent those kids,
但最好还是不要去责备其他人
but try not to blame anyone for what happened.
这只是个意外 纯属意外
It was an accident, purely an accident.
你应该忘掉仇恨 要控制自己的情绪
You've got to forget your hatred. Control your feelings for revenge.
要知道 愤怒和怨恨也无法改变一切
Anger and resentment won't bring back the past. You know that.
眼下最困难的是首先要调整到以前的正常生活
You may find it difficult, at first, to adjust to a normal life again.
随着时间的推移你可以做到
But with time you will adjust.
好了 我们到“家”了 甜心
Well, this is home, honey.
嘿 为什么不进来
Hey, if you're coming in, why don't you come on in?
我是说 站在那儿什么都做不了
I mean, ain't no use standing out there.
要进来么 我可要进去喽
Are you coming up? 'Cause I'm going in.
你喜欢在黑暗里做 是么 我没意见
Like the low-key lighting, huh? That's all right with me.
你不想把帽子摘下来吗
Aren't you gonna take off your hat?
无所谓 你要是想戴着 就戴着好了
Of course, if you wanna keep your hat on, keep your hat on.
我是说 我和很多穿着古怪的家伙做过
I mean, I got guys who wanna do it wearing all sorts.
当然 你是会付钱的
Of course, you're the one who's paying.
帮个忙可以吗 甜心 我们动作快点
All right, do me a favor, will you, honey? Let's move it, huh?
我是说 我还得继续工作
I mean, I gotta earn a living.
哦 老天
Oh, my God!
你是谁 离我远点
Who are you? Leave me alone.
可以吗 求你了 请走开
Will you, please? Please, just go.
请离开. 我... 请离开这儿
Just please go. I... Please go!
不 不 滚开 放开我
No! No, get away! Get away from me, please!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
洛达 洛达 洛达
Rhoda! Rhoda! Rhoda!
加油
Come on!
投球
Throw the ball!
瞧瞧这屁♥股♥ 看见了吗 -哦 当然
Look at that ass. See that? - Oh, yeah.
我要它 我要它 我是说 你想打包回去
I want it, I want it. I mean, you don't got to wrap it,
你想买♥♥下来 带回家立马享用的就是这个
you don't have to send it. Take it home, now, as is.
你真是疯了 伙计 这可不是商店里的东西
You're crazy, man. That's a no-sale.
嘿 我有想象的权利
Hey, it's mine by divine right.
不用想了 这些青春的胴体你是买♥♥不走的
Hey, divine this, that's prime meat. You ain't buying it.
那你试试 伙计 -看我
You try it, man. - Watch this.
哦 我们好好打 投球 投球
Oh, now we're cooking on gas! Throw the ball! Throw it!
你今晚没事可做 对么 -干嘛 谁知道呢
You're not doing anything tonight, right? - Why? Who wants to know?
我希望你8:30能去娱乐室
I want you at the rec room at 8:30.
艾迪 -就在那儿
Eddy! - Just be there.
干得好 艾迪 干得好
Nice try, Eddy. Nice try.
现在没话说了吧 笨蛋
What do you say now, sucker?
你是个老油条 你像个小魔鬼 知道么
You old smoothie, you. You're a devil, ain't you?
魅力 朋友 这是魅力
Natch, baby, natch.
加油 加油
Come on, come on!
泰格 快追 那是你的
Tiger, run! That's yours!
该死 应该掉这儿了啊
Jeez, it's gotta be here somewhere.
泰格 回来 别找了 我们还有球
Tiger, come on, forget it! We'll use another ball.
快点 泰格 把球找来
Come on, Tiger. Find the ball.
再等等 我能找到
Give me a chance. I'll find it.
找到了
Got it!
做得好 泰格
All right, Tiger!
凯伦 托德和我都约会很长时间了
Karen, Todd and I have been going out for years.
你别指望那和艾迪约会一样 你只是和他见面
You can't expect it to be the same with Eddy. You just met him.
我知道 但是... -泰格 停下
I know, but... - Tiger! Stop it.
苏菲 别和她掺和
Sophie, don't encourage her.
我真的很喜欢艾迪
I really like Eddy.
但是每次当我想和他认真交往的时候 他的表现却一再打击我
But every time I think he's serious and I really start to get into him, he blows it.
我看到了 -所以...
I've had it. - So...
哦 泰格 别闹了
Oh, Tiger, stop that!
有时候他真令我惶恐 是真的
Sometimes he really scares me. It's true.
所以我才告诉管♥理♥员♥ 我不想在外面过通宵
It's got so I told the supervisor I didn't want to go on the overnight.
你说真的 他怎么说
You're kidding! What did he say?
他说如果我想 就可以先回营地
He said if things got too heavy I could come back to camp.
凯伦 假如你真的觉得和艾迪一起不好