Oh, yeah, she was scared of me, huh? Then how come
那她昨晚为什么还找我一起 -我不知道
she went with me last night? - I don't know.
因为她确实真心喜欢你 你这个混♥蛋♥
Maybe it's because she likes you, you dumb bastard.
快告诉我 到底怎么了
Now tell me, what happened?
过来好么 -什么
Come here, will you? - What?
听着 也许昨晚我有点霸王硬上弓了 好吗
Look, all right, I must have come on a little strong, okay?
来到这里游泳 我不知道 她...
Came down here, went swimming, and I don't know, she...
她怎么了 -什么都没有
Look, what did she do? - She didn't do anything.
她骂了我几句 就游回岸上了
She called me a few names, swam back to shore,
我以为她已经回去和大家会合了
and I figured she went back with everyone else.
混♥蛋♥
You jerk!
米歇尔 嘿 米歇尔
Michelle! Hey, Michelle.
独木舟不见了
The canoes are gone.
你在说什么 不见了
What do you mean, they're gone?
不见了 找不到了
They're gone. They're not here.
凯伦
Karen.
为什么她要拿独木舟 -也许她自己开走了
Why would she take the canoes? - She might have let them go accidentally.
为什么
Why?
因为营地管♥理♥员♥答应了她
Because the supervisor gave her permission
只要她愿意可以自己先回去
to go back to camp if things got too heavy.
哦 得了 我们只是吵了一架 没什么大问题
Oh, come on, will you? We had a fight. Nothing serious.
她怎么会把独木舟全拿走
She's gonna let all the canoes go?
这太操蛋了
For Christ's sake.
好的 就算是因为吵架
Okay. So they had a fight.
她开走一只独木舟就可以回去了 那其它5个又到哪了
She took one of the canoes back to the main camp, but where are the other five?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是那些孩子们的恶作剧
Maybe the kids are just pulling a prank.
玛尼
Marnie!
让所有人都到停舟的地方集♥合♥
Get all the kids together to where the canoes were moored.
好的
Okay!
好的 大家安静
Okay, okay. Quiet, quiet.
我不是开玩笑 有谁知道那些独木舟在哪吗
I'm not kidding now. Does anyone know what happened to the canoes?
哦 是的 大卫把它们卖♥♥给印第安人了
Oh, yeah, Dave sold them to some Indian guy.
别这样 这不是开玩笑的时候
Come on, you guys, this could be serious.
没错 它们不可能凭空消失 得找到它们
Yeah, they can't just vanish. I want them found.
我知道该找谁 就坐在那儿
There's your answer, sitting right over there.
你到底把那些独木舟藏哪儿了 笨蛋
What'd you do with the goddamn canoes, you little freak?
听着 我可不知道怎么回事
Look, I don't know what you're talking about.
是吗 但我敢打赌你完全知道
Yeah, I bet you don't know what we're talking about, huh?
格雷泽 为什么不放了他 他根本与此事无关
Glazer, why don't you lay off him? He doesn't know anything about it.
是的 别捣乱了 格雷泽.
Yeah, cut it out, Glazer.
听着 我们必须想办法
Look, here's what we're gonna do, okay?
我们应当分头搜寻整个地区
We're gonna split up and search this whole area.
它们肯定就被藏在附近
They gotta be around here somewhere.
如果还是找不到该怎么办
What happens if we don't find them?
不知道 也许造个木筏什么的
I don't know. We'll build a raft or something.
为什么不干脆走回去
Why don't we just walk back?
米歇尔 看看周围吧
Michelle, take a look around.
这森林绵延数公里
It's thick forest for miles.
我们必须找到那些独木舟 好了 快点 大家赶紧找
No, we need those canoes. Okay, come on, let's start looking.
快点 也许很有趣
Come on, it will be fun.
我期待着 -快点
I'm looking forward to it, huh? - Come on.
快点 会很有趣的 -没错
Come on, it will be fun. - Yes.
也许该把女孩们留下 -好
Better lay off the girl. - Okay.
哦 快点儿
Whoa! Come on, chief.
你正在想什么 -不知道
What are you thinking? - I don't know.
只是有点不安
I just feel real uneasy.
在担心凯伦
About Karen.
是的 事情不太对劲
Yeah, something's wrong.
那些独木舟怎么会一下都不见了
There's no way all those canoes can just disappear
凯伦 也没有回到营地
and Karen wouldn't go back to the main camp in the middle of the night.
那么 万一找不到那些船该怎么办
Well, what are we going to do if we don't find the canoes?
难道真的要亲手做木筏吗
Are we really going to build a raft?
也许会
We're gonna have to.
伙计们 我们到底在这里找什么
Man, what the hell are we supposed to be looking for, anyway?
你老妈 -你老妈
Your mother! - Your mother!
嘿 这儿有块木头
Hey, guys, here's a piece of wood.
我还是不明白托德为什么要我们找做木筏的材料
I still don't understand how Todd expects us to build a raft with all this stuff.
嘿 大卫 要知道 你向来能干
Hey, Dave. You know, you've never failed us.
你来造个带默克尔引擎的快艇怎么样
How about a big speedboat with a Merkel engine on the back?
哦 好啊 为什么不呢
Oh, why, certainly!
嘿 这个行么 -这是什么
Hey, what about this? - What about that?
你指望什么 做个蚂蚁住的船屋吗
What do you expect? This looks like a houseboat for ants.
它可以浮着 -浮着是吗
It floats. - It floats, huh?
大卫 -我说了
Dave. - I told you.
过来 简 我们去找木头
Come, Jane. We seek wood.
来吧 -大家过来
Come on. - Come on, you guys.
...我怎么了 莎莉 我是说 该死的 我一直很友好
...mad at me, Sally. I mean, shit, I try to be nice.
我求你跟我一起游泳 你不去
I asked you to go swimming with me. You wouldn't go.
然后我邀你一起坐独木舟 你还是不愿意
And then on the canoe ride, you wouldn't even go with me.
那有块木头 -到底怎么了
There's a piece of wood. - What's the matter?
你连话都不愿意和我说了 我做什么了
You won't even talk to me? What do I got to do, huh?
我是说 我到底该怎么做 -格雷泽
I mean, what do I gotta do? - Glazer.
到底怎么了 -冷静点儿
What's the matter, huh? - Just cool your engines.
别闹了 我们来这儿是找材料的
Come on, we're meant to be looking for wood.
是的 没错
Yeah, right.
格雷泽 不
Glazer, no!
好吧 该死的
Go ahead. Shit!
你真难搞
You're something, ain't you?
嘿 艾迪把那边的绳子给我 -好
Hey, Eddy throw me over that rope, huh? - All right.
这比你想象的费时多了
This is going to take longer than you think.
今天下午做好的话我们就可以离开了
We'll be okay as long as they leave by this afternoon.
嘿 大伙 看我找到什么了
Hey, guys. Look what I found.
哦 太好了 -不错
Oh, great! - Oh, good.
艾迪 帮她拿 把它绑上去 好吗
Eddy, give her a hand. Take it over to the pile, huh?
好的 快点
All right. - Here you go.
不 格雷泽 不
No, Glazer! No!
怎么了 -别在这儿
What's the matter? - Not here!
又怎么啦 你知道你想要的
What's the matter now? You know you want to.
等会儿... 也许
Later... Maybe.
你说真的 -没错
You mean that? - Sure.
这才是好女孩 莎莉
That a girl, Sally.
听着 你应该相信我
Listen, you can trust me, you hear?
那感觉会很好的
It's gonna be real good.
会很棒 我保证
Real good, I promise.
好的 大伙 听好了 艾迪会负责的
Okay, kids, listen up. Eddy's in charge.
好的 艾迪
All right, Eddy!
他会把你们安全送回大本营的
Okay? He'll get you back to the main camp.
艾迪 别乱开 要立马回营地 明白了吗
Eddy, no side trips. Straight back to camp, right?
别左顾右盼 要一直前行 -记住 和划独木舟一样
No lefts, no rights, straight ahead. - Remember, it's just like paddling a canoe.
最好在天黑之前就回到那儿
Try to make good time so you get there before dark.
这就是桨 这像打蛋器
You call this a paddle? This is an eggbeater.
假如我们明天没回来 会派海军陆战队员营救
If we're not back by tomorrow, send in the Marines.
好的 出发 一路顺风
All right, here we go. Bon voyage!
快点 快划 快划
Come on, paddle together! Paddle together!
我会等你们回来援救直到老死
I'll be 84 by the time you get help here.
再见 -再见
Goodbye! - Goodbye!
快点 继续 继续划
Come on, dig in. Dig in.
我好累 -“我好累”
I'm tired. - I'm tired.
你有什么资格喊累 我们都在划
What do you mean you're tired? We're doing all the work up here.
给我闭嘴 伍德斯托克
Shut up, Woodstock!
你们能不能都把该死的嘴闭上
Hey, hey, hey! Will you all please shut the fuck up
继续划 好吗 -好的
and just keep paddling. Okay? - All right.
我们继续
Let's go.
艾迪 艾迪 -怎么了
Eddy? Eddy? - What?
凯伦为什么离开 说实话
How come Karen left, really?
嘿 听着 就像米歇尔说的 她只是有点不安 好吗
Hey, look, it's like Michelle said, okay? She was upset about something, all right?
继续
Come on.
嘿 大伙 快看那边 -什么
Hey, you guys! Look over there! - What?
那是我们的独木舟 没错 -是的
It's one of our canoes! It is, it's ours! - It is!
是我们的独木舟 -不 不是的