Are you crazy? He can't swim.
没错 我是疯了 你还是省点力气赶快救他吧
Yeah, I'm crazy, and you better save him if you don't want him to drown.
救命
Help!
嘿 莎莉 我过来找你 宝贝
Hey, Sally? I'm coming to get you, babe.
你还好吗 -嘿 要我帮你教训格雷泽吗
Are you okay, man? - Hey, want me to fix Glazer for you, man?
扶他上去 -快点 让他上去
Get him up. - Come on, get him up. Get him up.
快点 让他上来
Come on, bring him up.
小心 快点躺下
Lie down, on your back. On your back, Al.
你还好吗 能呼吸吗 能呼吸么 别紧张
You all right? You breathing? You breathing? That a boy.
没事吧 说话 快点 和我说话
You all right? Speak to me. Come on, speak to me, Al.
就这样 别咳嗽 说话
That's it, don't cough. Speak. Words.
我还好 -好的 好的
I'm okay. - All right. All right.
嗨 姑娘们
Hi, girls!
你们就像一群美人鱼坐在这儿 知道吗
You look like a bunch of mermaids up here. You know that?
别担心 他会倒霉的 -是吗 你听我说
Don't worry. He'll get his. - Yeah? I gotta tell you.
我们这里有个人是个很厉害的神枪手
Fifty bucks buys you the top torpedo in town.
是谁 伍德斯托克 -没错
Who's that? Woodstock? - Sure.
哦 得了 伍德斯托克不可能打到那么远的地方
Oh, come on. Woodstock couldn't knock over an umbrella stand.
你带着那把枪吗 伍迪 -是的 我带了
Got the pea-shooter with you, Woody? - Yeah, I sure do.
看那儿
Right there.
嗨 莎莉 嗨 美女 -嗨
Hi, Sally. Hi, pretty girl. - Hi.
嘿 想和我一起游泳吗
Hey, Sal, you wanna go for a swim with me?
不行
No way.
为什么 -我不想把头发弄湿
What's the matter? - I don't wanna get my hair wet.
好了 伙计们 我瞄准他了
All right, guys, I got him in my range.
嘿 大卫
Hey, Dave.
你真希望我这么做吗
Are sure you want me to go through with this?
阿尔菲德 这将是你生命中最完美的一刻
Alfred. This is about to be the greatest moment in your life.
只有四步之遥 准备 瞄准 射击 逃跑
There will be four commands: Ready, aim, fire and run.
格雷泽一定会气疯的 这该死的
Glazer's gonna go crazy. Shit!
准备 瞄准 射他
Ready. Aim. Pork him!
妈的 那是什么鬼东西
Shit, what the hell was that?
你们觉得很有趣吗
You think that's funny, huh?
伍德斯托克 我想你成功了
Woodstock, I think you got him.
等我过来揍你们的时候你们就不会觉得有趣了
You aren't gonna think it's so funny when I get my hands on you.
伍德斯托克 你别想活了 听见了吗
And Woodstock, you're a dead boy, you hear me?
对不起啦 格雷泽.
Sorry, Glazer.
我一定会把你们打得满地找牙
You won't think that's so funny when I get my hands on you.
这个该死的东西
You're a dead boy...
多少 -给我三个
How many? - Give me three.
好的 -我拿三个
All right. - I'll take three.
好的
All right.
你们好 在干什么呢 -嘿 你好
Howdy do, boys? What are you doing? - Hey, how you doing?
他在上 他在下 他在这儿 好的
He's under, he's up, he's in there. All right.
谁想要《花♥花♥公♥子♥》 -拿过来
Who ordered the Playboy? - Over here.
大卫 你是不是拿了我的“好色客” (成人用品名牌)
Dave, did you get my Hustler?
“好色客” 你要“好色客”做什么 伍德斯托克
Hustler? What do you want with Hustler, Woodstock?
你太“小”了 -嘿 尺寸难不住伍迪的
You're too small. - Hey, size never stopped Woody.
这可是世界'矮脚鸡"举重冠军 知道么
That's the world bantam-weight jerk-off champ over there, huh?
跟着我 孩子们 锻炼自己的肌肉 知道了么
Just stick with me, kid. Keep flexing the muscle, huh?
上帝保佑这个骚货
God bless her mom and dad.
你们真是群废人 知道么
You guys are a real bunch of wimps. You know that?
看这种色情杂♥志♥ 真叫我恶心
Looking at girlie magazines. You guys make me sick.
你们应该试试做一名真正的男人
You ought to try the real thing sometimes, man.
我教导你们
Let me tell you that.
我们让你恶心是么 格雷泽
We make you sick, do we, huh, Glazer?
看来 你不想要这些特意为你买♥♥的套子了对吗
Well, then, you won't mind paying a new market price for a bag of rubbers.
五美元
Five bucks.
我会付的 是我要的那种吗 -当然 就是那种
I'll pay. Get me what I asked for? - Absolutely, absolutely.
当然 当然个屁
Absolutely, huh? Absolutely shit, man.
我要的是带润滑的
Look, I asked for lubricated rubbers.
这些根本不是 你知道么
These aren't lubricated rubbers, you understand that?
我是什么 性用品专家吗
What am I? Masters & Johnson?
你想要润滑的 自己买♥♥好了
You want lubes, buy your own.
好的 我会自己买♥♥的 我还要告诉你
All right, I'll buy my own. And let me tell you something, pal.
我不会付钱买♥♥这些破玩意的 明白了吗 -明白了
I ain't paying for these. You got that? - I got that.
怎么了 伙计 -哦 老天
Whoa, what's up, man? - Oh, my God!
你看见什么了 -就在窗户那儿
What are you looking at? - At the window, there.
那儿 那儿 窗户那里
There, there, at the window.
放轻松 伙计 到底是什么 -一张脸
Take it easy, man. What's going on? - It was a face.
一张很恐怖的脸
A horrible face at the window.
别管了 娘们
Yeah, forget it, girls.
我看见了 就在那儿
I saw it. It was there.
但是 我们什么都没看见啊
Well, there sure as hell ain't nothing out there now.
怎么了 谁在里面
What's that? Who's in there?
嘿 想听听我的意见吗 你就是个废物
Hey, you wanna know something, man? You're weird.
这就是你的问题 你就是个该死的怪胎
That's your fucking problem, man. You're a weirdo, man.
嘿 你们还在这儿干吗 晚饭都已经开始了
Hey, what's keeping you guys? There's not gonna be any dinner left.
快点 都去吧 快
Come on, let's go. Come on.
别管了 我们去找姑娘们
Forget this. Let's go get the girls.
你看到了一张脸 笨蛋
So you saw a face, huh? Shit!
刚才怎么了 -没什么
What was all that about? - Nothing.
我们来了 别担心 伙计们
We made it! Don't worry, guys.
这是什么 哦 老天
What's this? Oh, my God!
做得好 孩子们
Good shot, kid, good shot.
女士们 吃饭少不了我们 吃饭少不了我们
Ladies! They're eating without us! They're eating without us!
你们迟到了 你们迟到了
You're late! You are late!
嘿 姑娘们
Hey, girls.
嗨 莎莉. -哦 上帝
Hi, Sally. - Oh, God.
你好吗 -不错
How you doing, huh? - Okay.
不错 只是不错 你看上去美翻了
Okay? Just doing okay? You look good.
嘿 明天我们乘一个独木舟 怎么样
Hey, what do you say you and me go for a ride tomorrow in my canoe, huh?
也许吧 -也许 什么叫也许
Maybe. - Maybe? What do you mean, maybe?
嘿 怎么了 你不信任我吗
Hey, what's the matter? You don't trust me?
嘿 伙计 我们走 -等等 我在和她说话
Hey, Redford, let's go. Come on, huh? - Wait a minute, I'm talking to her.
"我在和她说话" 那我能和她说话吗
"Hey, I'm talking to her." Can I talk to her, too?
嘿 托德 托德
Hey, Todd! Whoa! Todd?
格雷泽 冷静点儿 -对啊
Glazer, calm down. - Yeah.
你在看什么呢 笨蛋 -嘿 格雷泽.
What are you staring at, you little creep? - Hey, Glazer.
冷静点儿 他又怎么了
Come off it, what harm is he doing?
他瞪着我瞧 他惹着我了
He's been staring at me, that's the harm he's doing.
也许他想要你的身体 格雷泽
Maybe he wants your body, Glazer.
看来你们明天都要去旅行对吗
So, you girls all set for the trip tomorrow?
该用什么帮助你们呢 救生衣 还是避孕套
Nothing I can get you? Life jacket? Spermicide?
嘿 必须防患于未然 对吗
Hey, you gotta be prepared. You know what I mean, huh?
哦 上帝
Oh, God!
对了 你们谁拿了我的维生素E
All right, which one of you guys got my vitamin E?
维生素E? 天哪 伍德斯托克 你该不会信那种破东西吧
Vitamin E? Christ, Woodstock, you don't believe in all that crap?
别打击他 离我的冠军远点儿 知道么
Just don't knock it. You leave my champ alone, huh?
反正我没有拿 -好吧 那我去后面找找
Well, I haven't got it. - Well, I'm going back to the cabin to get it.
安静 大家安静
Quiet. Quiet, please.
安静
Quiet, please.
安静 大家安静
Quiet. Quiet, please.
快点 大家听好...安静 -安静
Come on, let's keep it... Come on, quiet. - Quiet!
好多了
That's better.
好的 我只是有件事情需要向大家宣布
Okay, I just want to say a couple of things about the overnight.
营地中一些年纪稍长的同学明天将会离开
Some of you older ones are leaving tomorrow
前往“恶魔溪”进行为期三天的独木舟之旅
for a three-day canoe trip to Devil's Creek.
我知道你们一定会照顾好自己
I know you can all look after yourselves pretty good.
但要记住 这是很长的一段路
Just remember, it's a long way from home.
该死
Shit!
好了 我想你们会和自己的好友一起
Well, I guess you've all made friends by now,
但是不管怎么组合 一定要照顾好自己的队友
so however you team up, stick with your buddy.
伍德斯托克 -托德 你差点吓死我了
Woodstock? - Todd, you scared the shit out of me.
过来 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
对不起吓着你了 格雷泽和菲什说 你病的不轻 我很担心
Sorry I scared you. Glazer and Fish said you were really sick. I was worried.
他们为什么那样说 -我不清楚
Why'd they say that? - I don't know.
肯定是个玩笑 我有点受够了格雷泽的幽默感了
Just a dumb joke. I'm getting a little fed up with Glazer's sense of humor.
哦 对了 我希望每个队伍里都有一名游泳健将
Oh, one other thing. I want one good swimmer with each group.
这意味着无论什么时候 每个独木舟都...
That means one in each canoe, at all times.
再有类似的情况发生你就得回家 明白了么