One more stunt like that and you're on your way home, got it?
也是跟你说的
That goes for you, too.
...此行完成之前 要注意安全
...done this trip before, and they know the scene.
最后一件事情是 准备好自己的行李
And one final thing. Before you leave for the overnighter,
在我确认之下才能做好安排
please check in with me to confirm your travel arrangements home.
明白了 -明白了
Got it? - We got it.
嘿 伍德斯托克 掌好舵
Hey, Woodstock, straighten up.
我正在尽最大努力呢 伙计 放松点好吗
I'm doing the best I can, man. Can't you take it easy?
嘿 我告诉你昨晚不要打飞机的 那会榨干♥你♥的体力
Hey, I told you not to beat your schlong last night. It drains your power.
开直点 格雷泽.
Straighten up, Glazer.
等格雷泽变“直”的时候 莎莉 你最好赶紧逃
When Glazer straightens up, Sally, you better run.
米歇尔 管好你的营员们 -托德
Michelle, control your campers. - Todd!
别这样 伙计们
Come on, you guys.
我们是来划船 不是洗澡
We're canoeing, not showering.
这附近曾经有一个营地 就在湖对面
There was a camp not far from here, just across the lake.
它叫做“黑脚营地”
It was called Camp Blackfoot.
不过没有人再会去那儿了 因为所有的东西都被烧了个精光
No one goes there anymore. Everything burned down.
什么都没留下 只剩一片废墟
There's nothing left, except the ruins.
这个营地有个看守 一个非常惹人厌的家伙
Now this camp had a caretaker, a really evil bastard.
他的名字叫克罗普西
And his name was Cropsy.
所有人都不喜欢克罗普西. 首先 他是个醉鬼
Everyone hated Cropsy. For a start, he was a drunk.
一天消灭两瓶威士忌都没有问题
Two bottles of whisky a day, no problem.
大部分时间他都是醉醺醺的
Like, most of the time he was somewhere out in space,
但一旦被他逮到把柄 小心了
but if he caught you, look out!
因为克罗普西会把他们按到墙上
Because Cropsy could strip the paint off the walls,
好好教训他们
just by breathing on them.
这个克罗普西是个真正的虐待狂
Now this Cropsy was a sadist.
我是说 他以吓唬伤害别人为自己的乐趣
I mean, he got real pleasure out of hurting people, scaring them.
他又把很大的园艺剪刀 你们知道么
And he had these garden shears, you know?
那种刀刃又尖又长的大剪刀
The kind with long thin blades.
他喜欢随身携带着它 无论到哪都是
And he carried them all the time, wherever he went.
他会带着那恐怖的剪刀去找你
And he had this kind of demonic way of looking at you.
有一次 克罗普西跟上了一个来自布鲁克林的男孩
One time, this Cropsy really went after this kid from Brooklyn.
一天到晚找他的麻烦 折磨的他生不如死
Followed him around night and day. He made this kid's life a living hell.
不过这一次他惹错了对象
But this time he chose the wrong guy.
因为这个孩子和他几个朋友想到了一个 绝妙的报仇主意
Because the kid and some of his buddies had planned a little prank
那会把克罗普西吓的屁滚尿流
that would scare the living shit out of Cropsy.
但唯一的问题是 这闹剧演变成了一场灾难
Only problem was, the gag went wrong.
克罗普西被火烧着了 在房♥间里痛苦的嚎叫
The next thing anyone knows, Cropsy's trapped alive and burning in his bunk.
其他人想救他 但是火实在是太大了
They try to get him out but the fire's so fierce they can't reach him.
所以他们只能站在一旁看着他被烧到面目全非
All they can do is stand outside, and listen to him cry out in agony.
最后就像是个火球一般冲出了自己的屋子
They say he smashed his way through the bunkroom door, just a mass of flames.
他快要烧死了 他愤怒的尖叫着
And as he screamed out, burned alive, he cried out,
"我会回来的 我会回来报仇的"
"I will return. I will have my revenge."
他们一直没有找到他的尸体 他依然活着
They never found his body. He survived.
他就在一个不为人知的地方藏着
He lives on whatever he can catch. Eats them raw.
苟延残喘 就像个野兽
Alive. No longer human.
现在 他又回到了这里
Right now, he's out there.
观察着 等待着
Watching. Waiting.
别乱看 他会发现你
Don't look, he'll see you.
别乱动 他会听到你
Don't move, he'll hear you.
别呼吸...
Don't breathe...
你会死掉
You're dead!
哦 妈的
Oh, shit!
哦 你是个混球 艾迪
Oh, you asshole, Eddy.
真有意思 伙计 -怪胎
Real funny, man. - You freak.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
你知道么 刚刚在篝火那里的那个玩笑
You know, that little joke you played
其实一点儿都没有意思
back at the campfire wasn't very funny.
哦 你觉得没趣 -你可吓不着我 不过...
Oh, you don't think so, huh? - Not that you scared me, but...
是 我当然不能
No, of course not.
艾迪 那儿真有个叫克罗普西的疯子吗
Eddy, is there really a Cropsy maniac?
当然啦 他以前就住在我家附近
Sure there is. He's from my neighborhood.
知道他怎么干吗 他拿出一个纸袋子
Know what he does? He takes paper bags, see?
在里面装满♥狗♥屎并带着它们
He fills them with dog shit, then he lights them
把它放到人家的门口 等别人一开门
and leaves them in front of somebody's door and when they open the door,
就会像这样
they go like that.
你疯了 -是的 我疯了 为你疯狂
You're crazy. - Yeah, I know. Crazy for you.
我真摸不透你 知道么
I can't figure you out, you know.
我是说 上一秒你嘴上还说喜欢我
I mean, first you tell me you like me, and then 10 seconds later
下一秒你就开始犹豫不决 变得好像都不认识我了
you're looking off here, looking off there, like you don't even know who I am.
我真的喜欢你 艾迪. 但是... -但是什么
I do like you, Eddy. But... - But what?
你总是滔滔不绝的谈起自己玩过多少女人
You're always talking about how many women you've had.
你可不想成为你下一个炫耀的资本知道么
I don't want to be just another statistic.
凯伦 别想这些了 行么
Karen, knock it off, will you?
你瞧 只要两个人彼此喜欢
Come on, if two people like each other,
只要他们都想要对方 就会大胆的去要
if they want each other, so you do it.
这有什么不对呢
What's wrong with that?
我们确实互相喜欢 不是吗 我们都是独身一人
We like each other, right? And we're alone.
你不能责备我的想法 对吗 你到底怎么想
You can't blame me for trying, can you? Come on, what do you say?
也许 -也许
Maybe. - Maybe.
好吧 我们游泳吧 -什么 现在
All right, let's take a swim. - What? Now?
我现在没带泳衣
I haven't got a swimsuit.
哦 为什么非要泳衣 谁会在这儿看见你
So, who needs a bathing suit? Who's gonna see you here?
你会
You.
你完全可以对我放心 我要下去了
You're free to do what you want. I'm taking a dip.
艾迪 -什么
Eddy? - What?
你保证
Promise?
嘿 放心
Hey, relax.
好好的下水玩玩儿然后就回去
Just going to take a quiet swim around and head back to the camp.
来吧
Come on.
哦 这太棒了
Oh, this is great!
哦 你一定要下来 这很舒服
Oh, you gotta come in. This is the best.
很不错 对不 -水很凉
It's nice, huh? - It's freezing.
过来 让我给你取暖
Come here, I'll warm you up.
艾迪
Eddy.
别扫兴 别扫兴
Don't fight it, don't fight it.
你难道不想吗
You're not gonna start that now, are you?
艾迪
Eddy!
别这样 再来一会儿好吗
Come on, you gonna start that again, now?
住手 艾迪.
Cut it out, Eddy.
为什么你还要来这儿
Why'd you come out here, then?
你保证过的
You promised!
给我滚蛋吧你
Get the fuck out of my face.
操
Fuck!
哦 不 我的衣服呢
Oh, no! Where are my clothes?
别这样 伙计们
Come on, you guys.
快出来
Come on.
我的衣服呢
Where are my clothes?
快出来 求你们了
Come on, please?
哦 不
Oh, no.
好了 艾迪 醒醒 -起来
Okay, Eddy, wake up. - Get up.
快起来 -凯伦在哪
Wake up. - Where's Karen?
怎么了 -你知道怎么了
What do you mean? - You know what he means.
凯伦在哪 -我怎么会知道她在哪儿
Where's Karen? - How should I know where she is?
昨晚就你和她在一起 记得吗 -那又怎么样
You were with her last night, remember? - So what?
因为她彻夜未归
So she never came back.
我没有找她 因为我以为她正和你在一起
I didn't look for her because I figured she was with you.
该死
Shit.
那么她在哪 艾迪 快起来
So where is she, Eddy? Come on, get up.
嘿 这他妈什么意思 来审讯我吗
Hey, what the hell is this? Some sort of interrogation here?
别跟我来这套 她究竟去哪了
Don't give me that! Where is she?
好的. 没问题.
All right. Okay.
嘿 凯伦
Hey, Karen!
别吠了 艾迪.
Cut the act, Eddy.
我们已经把这里找遍 她不在
We've already looked all over. She's not here.
你确定没有抛下她自己跑远了吗
Are you sure you didn't go just a little too far?
嘿 冷静点儿 好吗
Hey, take it easy, huh?
"冷静点儿"! 天哪 你真叫我恶心
"Take it easy"! Christ, you guys make me sick.
你知道吗 凯伦告诉我你有时令她很惶恐
You know, Karen told me she was really scared of you.
哦 是吗 我令她惶恐