哦
Oh.
哦,我很愿意去吃午餐
I would love to go to lunch.
没问题,咱们这约会就算说定了,那听上去很棒,知道吗
You're on. You got yourself a date. That sounds terrific, okay?
桑迪,我喜欢那个方头巾
Sandy, I love that kerchief.
那有必要吗?
Was that necessary?
超级必要,是的
Super necessary. Yeah.
米歇尔
Michelle?
嗨,你在干嘛?
Hi! What are you doing?
这些是什么?
What is all this?
这是我回去的路,知道吗
This is my way back, m'kay?
现在是达内尔二点〇
You are looking at Darnell 2.0.
我想知道你什么时候起来的
I wondered when you were getting up.
你还没上♥床♥吗
Have you not gone to bed yet?
不,从昨晚十一点
No, I have been up and percolating
我一直醒着思绪万千
since 11:00 p.m. last night.
克莱尔,好东西
Just great stuff, Claire! Okay.
好吧,你神经衰弱了
You're having a breakdown.
不,因为你,我正取得突破性进展
No, no, no! I'm having a breakthrough, because of you.
请坐,我得给你看看这个
Sit down, I gotta show you this.
我来给你介绍我的全新金蛋鹅
Let me introduce you to my new golden goose...
达内尔的宝贝们,好吗
Darnell's Darlings.
草图
Rough sketches.
这些会被完善
So, I know. Those will be perfected.
但,真的,请告诉我你的最初想法是什么?
But, really, tell me, what's your initial thoughts?
- 斯大林 - 好的
- Stalin. - Okay.
- 共青团 - 好的
- Communist youth. - All right!
日式黑色力量?
Japanese-y black power?
对我来讲,这幅画的信息量很大
My takeaway from that is "powerful."
如此强有力的画面,我每天看都看不腻
Powerful imagery and I'll take that any day of the week.
你为什么起来了?
Why are you up?
坐下,懒虫,让我们把它唤醒
Sit down, sleepyhead. Let's wake it up.
克莱尔,我们要开一家布朗尼公♥司♥
Claire, we're gonna start a brownie company.
不,我们要开启布朗尼帝国
No, we're gonna start a brownie empire.
好吗?我们要叫它达内尔的宝贝们
Okay? And we're gonna call it Darnell's Darlings.
单单伊利诺伊州就有两万五千个蒲公英志愿者
Illinois alone has 25,000 Dandelions.
他们一年赚三千二百五十万美元
They're pulling in, in one year, $32,500,000.
这是一家跨国公♥司♥
This is a global company.
蒲公英一年赚十亿美元
The Dandelions are making a billion dollars a year.
那要进你的口袋吗?海伦可能正在侵吞这些钱
Is that going in your pocket? Helen's probably pocketing it.
我是说那个可怕的贱♥人♥
I mean, that horrible bitch would take teeth
会压榨孩子,我错了吗?
right out of a kid. Am I wrong?
如果她可以卖♥♥牙齿,她就会拔掉孩子们的牙
If she could sell teeth, she'd rip kids' teeth out.
我不会再说了,但海伦很可怕
I'm gonna let it go, but Helen's horrible.
蒲公英是非营利组织
The Dandelions are a non-profit, Michelle.
那些钱都回馈到女孩们的重大项目上
That money goes back into great programs for the girls.
噢,重大项目?很有意思
Oh, great programs? That's interesting.
雷切尔,请帮我个忙
Rachel, do me a favor.
告诉妈妈,最近你完成的重大项目是什么?
Tell your mom what was the last "great program" you completed.
说呀,说呀
Go ahead, go ahead.
童子军领导桑迪给了我一枚交际花徽章
Scout leader Sandy gave me a "Social Butterfly" badge.
真棒
That's great!
告诉她交际花徽章是什么
Tell her what a "Social Butterfly" badge is.
我得与一位新人进行三十分钟的交谈
I had to hold a conversation with a new person for 30 minutes...
并演示…
Okay. ...and demonstrate
如何当一个优秀的女主人
how to be a good hostess.
下个礼拜我想也许他们会安排婚姻
Next week, I'm thinking maybe they'll arrange marriages.
我告诉你吧,我要为蒲公英
I'll tell you what, I'm gonna design
设计一枚特殊新徽章
a special new badge for the Dandelions.
它将会是很大的一个,这样就没有人会弄丢它
It's gonna be a real big one, so no one misses it.
我要把它做成一个女人的照片
And I'm gonna make it a picture of a woman.
一个穿着围裙很伤心的女人在一个烤箱前弯着腰
A real sad woman with apron strings on, bent over in front of an oven.
将会说“比起你的嘴,你知道
And it's gonna say, "You know why
为啥我们更喜欢阴♥道♥吗”
"we like vaginas better than your mouth?
“它们没有牙齿,它们不说话”
"Because they don't have teeth and they don't talk."
你可以把那枚徽章翻过来,你会发现
And you could turn that badge over and you're gonna realize
有个男人在烤箱里面,而她正为他吹♥箫♥
that there's a man in the oven and she's giving him a blowjob.
赢得这种东西也真够了
Good luck earning that!
米歇尔
Michelle!
我都听到了
I heard everything anyways.
这些女孩将会挣到真正的钱
These girls are gonna earn some real money
可以用作大学基金
that can go towards a college fund,
给她们授权,给她们良好的自我意识
give them empowerment, give them a good sense of self.
克莱尔,我觉得这很振奋人心
I find that exciting, Claire.
米歇尔,这是个好主意
It's a nice idea, Michelle,
但这也是个疯狂的主意
but it's also a crazy one.
克莱尔,我希望你听我说
Claire, I want you to listen to me.
你有了不起的产品
You have an amazing product.
你做的布朗尼让人欲罢不能,好的
You make a mind-blowing brownie. Okay.
我可以卖♥♥任何我相信的东西,我相信你的产品
And I can sell anything I believe in, and I believe in your product.
我们可以成为搭档,不是我的助手,平等对待
We can be partners. Not my assistant. Fifty-fifty.
这就是我相信的程度,你觉得怎么样
That's how much I believe in this. What do you say?
米歇尔,我得保留我的工作
I have to keep my job, Michelle.
这个…这太冒险了
This is... It's just too risky.
拜托
Come on.
妈妈,你甚至不喜欢你的工作
You don't even like your job, Mom.
讲这句话的时机非常好
Oh, that was beautiful timing.
这不是我设计好的
I didn't even set that up.
克莱尔,你知道吗?留着你的糟糕工作吧
You know what, Claire? Keep your terrible job.
把这作为副业
Do this on the side.
好吗?另外这会让我离开你的沙发
Okay? Plus, it's gonna get me off your couch.
我加入
I'm in.
- 你加入? - 嗯
- You're in? - Mmm-hmm.
伙计,让我们放手做吧
Let's do it, people!
好的,雷切尔,你去穿衣服
Okay, Rachel, you go get dressed.
我要带你去上学,我们要招一些新成员
I'm gonna take you to school. We're gonna get some new recruits!
现在是早上四点,我要去睡觉
It's 4:00 a.m. I'm going back to bed.
晚安,亲爱的
Night, sweetie.
什么?好,你知道吗?
What? Okay, you know what?
你去休息,你会需要它的
You get your rest, you're gonna need it!
今天我们得招募一些达内尔宝贝
We gotta recruit some Darnell Darlings today!
克莱尔,我的四分卫
Claire, my quarterback,
我需要你快去厨房♥
I need you to bust ass into that kitchen
开始做一盘接一盘的布朗尼
and start making pan after pan after pan of brownies,
我要卖♥♥出它们的速度,就是那样的,好吗?
'cause that's how fast I'm gonna sell 'em, okay?
- 现在吗? - 现在
- Right now? Right now! - All right?
我本应该预热那个烤箱
I may have tried to preheat that oven,
我想有点漏气
so I think there's a little bit of a gas leak.
你想一想,这也许
Huh? If you think about it, it may be
是你感觉迟钝的原因
why you guys are feeling a little logy.
嘿,瑞秋,你知道吗?别去睡觉了,别去睡觉
Hey, Rach, you know what? Don't go to sleep! Don't go to sleep!
噢,天啊
Oh, my God!
好吧,我们也许得溜溜她
Okay. We may have to walk her.
你知道吗?
Ah. You know what?
重新容光焕发感觉真好
It feels good to kind of put the shine and polish back on again.
人们说这没关系,但有关系
People say it doesn't matter, but it does.
精神抖擞起来
Puts a little kick in your step.
那个野兽是谁?
Who is that beast?
那是克里斯托·德尔维奇奥
That's Chrystal Delveccio.
她总是跟人打架
She's always getting into fist fights.
- 爸爸,再见 - 太完美了
- Later, Dad. - That's perfect.
那就是我们要招的女孩
That is exactly the kind of gal we want to recruit.
你知道吗?另一个小技巧
You know what? Another little tip.
寻找以珍贵宝石命名的女孩
Look for girls that are named after precious stones.
黄玉,蓝宝石,猫眼石,琥珀
Topaz, Sapphire, Opal, Amber.
她们全都盘旋而下
They're all gonna spiral down.
我们希望在她们最朝气蓬勃的时候让她们加入
We want to get 'em when they're angry and fresh going in.
你去查查克里斯托是否有时间
Why don't you check out Chrystal's availability?
没问题
Got it.
我妈从不让我喝咖啡
My mom never lets me drink coffee.
真的吗?为什么?
Really, why?
电影精选列表