[一九七五年]
快点,出来吧
Come on. Let's go.
等一下,你不能就这么把她们送回来
Wait a minute! You can't just return them.
他们说我不是合适的人选
They said I wasn't a good fit.
米歇尔,会有另一个家庭收养你的
There'll be another family, Michelle.
[一九八〇年]
哦,拜托,等一下
Oh, come on! Wait a minute!
我有什么问题?
What's the matter with me?
米歇尔,你很好
Not a thing, Michelle.
上帝的孩子各有各的
God's children are all perfect.
完美之处
In their own way.
[一九八五年]
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
米歇尔,永远不要失去希望
Never lose hope, Michelle.
每个人都有一个家庭
There's a family out there for everyone.
拜托,艾格尼丝,窝囊废才需要家人
Come on, Agnes. Families are for suckers.
别为我担心,我不需要任何人
Don't worry about me. I don't need anybody.
我的人生我自己搞得定
I'm going straight to the top.
米歇尔?米歇尔?
Michelle. Michelle?
- 米歇尔,米歇尔,米歇尔 - 米歇尔
- Michelle! Michelle! Michelle! - Michelle?
她是三家财富五百强企业的CEO
She's the CEO of three Fortune 500 companies
是《有钱能使鬼推磨》金融畅销书的作者
and the best-selling financial author of Money Talks, Bullshit Walks.
独一无二的米歇尔·达内尔
The one, the only, Michelle Darnell!
谁想挣点钱?
Who wants to make some money?
- 米歇尔 - 芝加哥,我听不到你
- Michelle! - I can't hear you, Chicago!
举起手来
Get those hands up!
快点,很好
Come on! There we go!
米歇尔·达内尔踩着韵律进来,因为我从未被打败过
MD going in on the verse 'Cause I never been defeated
我现在也不会停止
And I won't stop now
把你们的手举起来,举在空中
Keep your hands up, put 'em in the sky
为了那些被父母关在家里不让出来的人
For the homies didn't make it and my folks locked down
我从未去过任何地方
I never went nowhere
他们说米歇尔回来了,念咒埋怨
They're saying 'Chelle's back Blame it on the conjure
他们说与米歇尔有关
They call it M.D. -ac
永远无法把我排除在外
Can 't never count me out
你们最好把我算上
Y'all better count me in
有二十个银行账户,会计人员把我算上
Got twenty bank accounts Accountants count me in
每年挣几百万
Make millions every year
人气冠军
The Chi's champion
因为我所做的
'Cause all I do is...
为提潘鼓掌欢迎
Give it up for T-Pain!
我所做的就是赢,无关怎样,靠我的脑子赚钱
All I do is win, win, win no matter what Got money on my mind
我永远无法赚够
I can never get enough
我每次走进大厦
And every time I step up in the building
大家的手都举起
Everybody hands go up
他们待在那里
And they stay there
他们说耶
And they say yeah
他们待在那里
And they stay there
上下,上下,上下
Up down, up down, up down
因为我所做的就是赢,赢,赢
'Cause all I do is win, win, win
如果你进来,把手举在空中,让它们停在那里
And if you goin' in put your hands in the air Make them stay there
谢谢你,芝加哥
Thank you, Chicago!
谢谢你,好的
Thank you. All right.
我爱你
I love you!
谢谢,我也爱你
Thank you. I love you, too.
我叫米歇尔·达内尔
My name is Michelle Darnell
我是美国排名四十七位富婆
and I am the 47th wealthiest woman in America.
我有多富有?
How wealthy am I?
我让天命真女重聚…
I had Destiny's Child reunite
只为了让她们来我的私人客厅…
only to have them come over to my personal living room
这样我可以看着她们再次解散
so I could watch them break apart again.
嗯?
Huh?
我是怎么达到这样成功层次的?我的秘诀是什么?
How did I get to my success level? What's my secret?
我拼命工作
I worked myself silly.
第一
Okay, number one.
你努力工作以得到你想要的
You work your ass off to get what you want.
第二,你不要让其他人拖垮你
Number two. You do not let other people drag you down.
因为他们会这样做
'Cause they will.
他们是你人生里不想要的锚
They are an anchor in your life that you do not want.
摆脱掉他们,然后起航,好吗?
Cut 'em loose and sail off.
如果你按照这个方案做
If you work this program...
你就会致富
You. Will. Get. Rich.
我说的不是少量的钱
And I'm not talking about chump change.
我说的不是你钱包底下的零花钱
And I'm not talking about some loose dollar bills at the bottom of your purse.
我说的是很多很多钱
I'm talking about real fucking money!
改变人生的钱
Life-changing money!
很多很多钱!很多很多钱!
Real fucking money! Real fucking money!
你就是这样做的
That's how you do it.
让我们去挣钱吧
Now let's go make some money!
老板
[达内尔企业]
提托,谢谢你,难忘之夜
Thank you, Tito. What a night!
没错,米歇尔·达内尔
That's right, MD.
是的
Yeah.
我不知道你在网上买♥♥它是否合适
I don't know if it's gonna fit if you buy it online.
伙计们,你们知道规矩,快快快
Oh, you know the rules, boys. Go, go, go, go!
如果我一定要等电梯的话,你们其中一个
If I have to wait for an elevator, one of you is carrying me up the stairs
就得背我上楼
on their back.
- 晚上好,达内尔女士 - 不,不,不
- Good evening, Ms. Darnell... - No, no, no.
哦…
Oh...
我还在期待骑猪呢
Oh, and I was looking forward to a piggy-back ride.
啊
Ah.
快点,提托
Come on, Tito.
- 晚上好 - 晚安
- Good evening. - Have a good evening.
克莱尔
Claire.
- 晚安,达内尔小姐 - 好
- Have a good evening, Miss Darnell. - Yeah.
- 关门,保罗 - 它…
- Shut the doors, Paul. - It's...
- 它在关了,那是自动门,关上了 - 噢,关上了
- It's shutting. It's automatic. It's coming. - Oh, it's coming.
- 好,关上了,晚安 - 好,关上了
- Right. There it goes. Good night. - Yeah, there it goes.
老天
Jesus Christ.
我的天呐
Oh, my God. Um...
你没按,我能弄死他们吗?
You didn't press it. Can I fuck 'em up?
这都是经销商的主意,这取决于你,真的
It's dealers choice. It's up to you, really.
我走了,伙计们,我要去弄死他们
I'd run, boys. I'm gonna fuck 'em up.
天呐!天呐
Oh, Jesus! Jesus Christ.
我很惊讶,联合中心还在矗立
I'm amazed that the United Center is even still standing
因为今晚我把它击垮了
because I crushed it tonight.
你就像压天鹅绒一样把它压扁了
You crushed it like velvet.
就像天鹅绒一样,给提潘送些感谢花
Like velvet! Send T-Pain some "thank you" flowers.
- 好吗? - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
把那个大鸟的火力弄得更强一点
Look into getting more fire power to that bird.
没错,更强的
Absolutely. More power.
不,由于我们使用火♥药♥
No. The fire marshal almost shut us down
消防局局长差点关我们的门
based on the pyrotechnics we used tonight.
我不认为这是个选择
I don't think that's an option.
我们雇一个新消防局局长吧
Let's hire a new fire marshal.
我认为你雇不了消防局局长
I don't think you can hire a fire marshal.
我认为这是个城市任命的职位
I think it's a city-appointed position,
但我会调查一下
but I'll look into it.
克莱尔,她所做的就是赢,提托!
All she does is win, Claire. Toot-toot!
我来做好吗?你可以袖手旁观
I got this, Tito. Okay? You can sit this one out.
克莱尔?
Claire?
牙齿美白,抱歉,抱歉,是的
Oh, teeth whitening. Sorry. Sorry, yes.
- 我的天 - 抱歉
- My God. - Sorry.
我得提醒你,这看起来…
Hmm. I have to remind you. That seems...
这看起来有点反了,对吧?
That seems like a little the opposite, right?
是的
Yeah.
好的,是的,我想请你…
Okay. Yeah, I think if you keep your...
要做这个的话,你得把舌头放在嘴里边
You need to keep your tongue inside your mouth for this to work.
上个礼拜你很明确地说,把舌头露在外面
Last week you very specifically said, "Keep tongue out."
没有,克莱尔,你的确那么说了
No. You did say that, Claire.
我说的是把你舌头从图片里拿出来
I said, "Get your tongue out of the picture."
克莱尔,她得呼吸
电影精选列表