Who doesn't?
齐佩瓦族活着的传奇
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
他们把那大湖叫“吉奇古米”
To the big lake they call Gitche Gumee
那湖…说…
The lake... Said and...
天啊,皮特,皮特
Oh, my God. Pete! Pete! Pete! Pete!
你刚是不是…
Did you just...
是的
Yes.
你有没有?
Did you?
没有
No.
见鬼,皮特
God damn it, Pete.
- 我得坐会 - 好
- I gotta sit down. - Yeah.
- 好 - 我得坐下
- Okay. - I gotta sit down.
太尴尬了
I'm embarrassed. Just...
他看上去人很好
He seems nice.
老天
Jesus.
金伯利
Jimberly. "J", "J".
J…J…,也许拼法不对
Maybe it's "J-Y-M."
搞什么鬼?这里没有金伯利这个人
What the fuck? There's no Jimberlys.
那他办公室在哪
Well, then where is his office?
抱歉,上回我来这儿的时候,喝的有点醉
I don't know. The last time I was here, I was tipsy.
- 天呐 - 我的天呐,看看我们
- Oh, my God. - You guys, we're total burglars. Look at us!
你怎么通过保安检查的?
How did you get past the guards?
那是小菜一碟,他现在晕过去了
That was a piece of cake. He was, like, totally passed out.
我不知道那儿发生了什么
I don't know what was going on there.
我也是
Me neither.
我觉得这会很棒
I feel like this is going great.
米歇尔,你带了垃圾袋、婴儿湿巾和沐浴乳
Michelle, you brought trash bags, baby wipes, shower gel.
你真的觉得我们会用到绳子吗?
Do you actually think we're gonna need rope?
拜托,故事里的小偷都会用到绳子
Come on! Every story about a burglar always involves rope.
- 没错 - 在电影里
- That's true. - It's in all the movies.
我是大人物,不是小偷
I am a mogul, not a cat burglar.
我是唯一一个想到要带装备的人
I'm also the only one that thought to bring provisions.
停,我忘了,抱歉
Michelle, stop! I forgot, I'm sorry.
当保安摸我的时候,我偷了他的门卡
I stole the guard's keycard. What?
你偷了他的门卡
You stole his key?
对,好了
Yeah. Okay.
有人喜欢《龙争虎斗》
Somebody loves Mortal Kombat.
找出合同然后离开这里
Let's just find the contract and get outta here.
我打赌他肯定把东西放在安全屋了
Okay. I bet you he put it in his panic room.
要是我肯定这么做
That's what I'd do if I had a panic room.
可能这里有声控,那种高科技玩意
It's probably voice-activated, high-tech stuff in here.
开放式办公室
Open desk.
- 没错,开放办公桌! - 打开…
- Yeah. Open desk! - Open...
不,原来是手动的
No, it was just manual.
找到了,在他办公桌抽屉里
I got it! In his desk drawer,
有份叫“达尼尔”的文件
in a file marked "Darnell."
可能想太多了吧,这是典型的麦克式做派
Probably overthought that one. It's classic Mike.
我常常这么做,走吧
I do that a lot. Let's go!
混♥蛋♥,史蒂芬!,你忘记关门了
Son of a bitch, Stephan! You left the door open!
噢
Oh.
看看这里是谁啊
Well, who do we have here?
达内尔·米歇尔,烘培师和羽蛇神
Michelle Darnell, the baker and Quetzalcoatl.
连这都不知道,这点不得不赞
That is impressive. I mean, you gotta give him that.
我甚至没戴面具
I'm not even wearing the mask.
你手里拿的不是我们的合同吧,米歇尔?
That wouldn't be our contract you're holding, would it, Michelle?
你不会蠢到要退出我们的计划吧?
You wouldn't be foolish enough to back out of our plan, would you?
知道吗?从来不是她要出♥售♥公♥司♥
You know what? It was never her company to sell.
- 我占有其中的百分之五十,所以 - 对
- I own 50% of it, so... - Yeah.
- 我可能篡改了初始文件 - 你什么?
- I may have fudged the initial paperwork. - You what?
对不起,我会修改…很抱歉
But I am sorry. So, I'm not...
所以我不…?米歇尔
And I will rectify... Michelle!
你会的,你会的,对不起
You will be. You will be. I'm sorry.
我想知道,我要怎么处理呢?
I wonder, how should I approach this?
打电♥话♥给当局,把你抓起来?
Call the proper authorities and turn you in?
或者我们之间可以私了
Or we could just talk it out amongst ourselves.
你知道日本武术中
Do you know what the fascinating thing is
最吸引人的是什么吗?
about the Japanese martial arts?
纪律
The discipline.
对
Ya!
统一
The integrity.
忠诚
The loyalty.
好吧,好吧,别说了
Okay, okay, stop!
我做就是了
I'll do it.
- 我给你口♥交♥ - 什么?
- I'll suck your dick. - What?
我不想这么做…
I don't wanna do it,
但如果你答应我不伤害这屋里的任何人
but if you promise not to hurt anybody in this room,
我就给你口♥交♥
I'll suck your dick.
麦克,不
Mike, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 我的天呐,麦克,不 - 什么?
- Oh, my God. Mike, no. - What?
- 你不希望我给他口♥交♥? - 不
- You don't want me to suck his dick? - No.
麦克,错误的时间,错误的选择
Wrong dick, wrong time, Mike.
错误的鸡鸡
Wrong dick. Wrong dick.
应该冲着保安去
It was supposed to be the security guy's dick.
我只是想试着做一个好伙伴
I was trying to be a team player.
他还真是饥渴,克莱尔,小心点
Real eager, Claire. It's a red flag.
我不喜欢给别人口♥交♥
I don't like sucking dicks.
那可不关我的事
It's not my business.
没人给我口♥交♥
Nobody's sucking my dick.
够了
Fair enough.
好吧,这是我第一次听你这么说,但是
Well, that's the first time I've heard you say that, but...
我要启用第二套方案
I'm going to plan B,
我的舌头一直都是一把剑
my tongue has always been my sword.
没问题
Okay.
罗纳德,把刀拿开
Put the knife away, Ronald.
这可不是小刀,是武士刀
It's not a knife. It's a katana.
武士刀
Katana.
我们都知道你不会用这刀伤害任何人
You're not gonna cut anyone with that knife and we all know it.
该死
Oh, shit!
大鸟,金发美女,到那边去
Big bird, blondie, over there! Go! Scoot!
好了,放轻松
Okay. All right, easy!
该死
Oh, shit.
你疯了吗,罗纳德?我出血了
Are you crazy, Ron? I'm bleeding!
把属于我的东西还回来
Give me back what's mine.
米歇尔
Michelle!
你好,老伙计,趴下
Oh, hello, old friend! Get off!
天呐,我真想念这个味道
Oh, God, I've missed this.
天呐,小屁♥股♥还挺紧的,不
God, you keep that shit tight. No!
我的天,我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
米歇尔,起来,起来
Michelle, get up! Get up!
快起来
Just get up.
好吧,我们讲讲道理
Okay, let's be reasonable.
我们一定能达成一致的
You know, I'm sure we can come to some kind of an agreement.
我们已经不需要了
Oh, we're past that point.
第一次我觉得我在做对的事
For the first time in my life, I'm trying to do the right thing!
这和你我无关
This is not about me and you!
你甚至根本不想要我的公♥司♥
You don't even want our company!
没错,但你这个贱女人二十五年前耍了我
That's true, but you screwed me over 25 years ago, you bitch.
我以为让你进监狱会有点帮助
I thought sending you to prison would help,
但看来把你切成条状才能够让我感到满意!
but cutting you to ribbons is the only way I'll get satisfaction!
够了
Had enough?
该死
Shit.
- 看看这个 - 妈的变♥态♥!
- Oh, check this out. - Fucking psycho!
起来
Back up.
瞧瞧
Look at that!
八字出来了,超级厉害
Just a figure eight. It's like double Dutch!
这东西不是这么耍的
That's not how you do it.
看起来我已经耍起来了
Yeah, looks like I'm doing it.
看看,我可以耍的很帅
Look at that. I can bob, somebody can weave.
你看看这功夫
You see this shit.
天啊
Ow! God!
当了十二年的乐队指挥
电影精选列表