and you can't make decisions without telling me!
我们不是合伙人,克莱尔
We are not partners, Claire!
我是位成功的女商人
I am a successful businesswoman.
而你只是个连布朗尼都做不好的剩女
You are a lonely woman who can make a halfway decent brownie!
我们都有自己的小秘密
And we all have our little secrets, Claire. Right?
你这满嘴谎言、行事霸道、卑鄙无♥耻♥的阴险小人
You double-crossing, hand-holding, sneaky little rat!
你说什么?老天
What are you talking about?
我真不敢相信我当初竟然帮了你
God, I can't believe I helped you!
在所有人舍弃你的时候
I took you in off the street, okay?
是我把你从街头捡回来的,好吗
When no one else would.
你真是个大俗人
You are such a cliche.
你接近了谁
Okay? You're getting close to people
现在却要推开他们
so now you have to push them away.
好了,别剖析我们了,费尔医生
Okay, don't analyze me, Dr. Phil!
你们为什么要吵架?
Why're you guys doing this?
蕾切尔,进去
Rachel, you know what, just go inside, honey.
不,不行,别告诉我女儿该做什么
No! No! You do not tell my daughter what to do.
许你再和她说一句话
And you know what? Don't ever speak to her again.
妈妈,你干嘛这么说?
Mom, why would you say that?
我只是…没关系,蕾切尔,女孩们,进屋去
It's fine, Rachel, just... Girls, go inside! Now!
告诉你吧,我不需要这个
You know what? I don't need this.
我也不需要那个
I don't need that.
我什么都不需要
I don't need any of it.
我们就看看你的布朗尼制♥作♥配方能走多远
Let's see how far your brownie recipe takes you.
我退出了
I'm cutting you loose and sailin' off!
我不需要你们俩拖累我
I don't need you two weighing me down!
蕾切尔
Rachel!
蕾切尔?
Rachel?
你是唯一一个能照顾你自己的人了
You're the only one that's gonna take care of you.
唯一一个
The only one.
抱歉,你不能进去
Excuse me, you can't just go in there!
我进了又怎么样
Watch me.
嗨,罗纳德
Hi, Ronald!
我喜欢你的新狗狗
Ooh, I like your new bitches.
我看到你在我的烘焙房♥附近打探
I saw you sniffing around my bakery.
你想要加入到布朗尼生意中来吗?
You looking to get into the brownie business?
怎么了?你想要出♥售♥你的公♥司♥?
Why? Are you looking to sell your business?
为什么不?
Why not?
这公♥司♥不涉及我的利益,它对我来说只是生意
I have no personal stakes in it. It's just business to me.
而你总喜欢捡我的东西
And you've always liked collecting my things.
好吧,既然这个是椰子澳洲坚果
Okay. And since this one's coconut macadamia,
如果你对坚果过敏,我不希望你靠近这里
if you have a nut allergy, I don't want you anywhere near...
米歇尔什么时候回来?
When's Michelle coming back?
我不知道克里斯多
I don't know, Chrystal.
她就像我们的领头人
She's like our leader.
我妈妈会来经营这家公♥司♥
My mom's gonna run this place.
没错,我会来经营这家公♥司♥
Yes, I will be running the business
直到米歇尔回来或者公♥司♥倒闭
until Michelle comes back, or...
有人吗?嗨,我是史蒂芬
Knock, knock. Hi, it's Stephan!
我有条来自达尼尔的宝贝们公♥司♥新老板
Hi! I have a message from the new owner of Darnell's Darlings,
雷诺先生的信息
Mr. Renault.
抱歉,我想你搞错了
Uh, sorry, I think there's a mistake.
我是这家公♥司♥的老板之一
I'm one of the owners here.
这是份迁出通知
This is an eviction notice.
她把公♥司♥卖♥♥了?
She sold us out?
她怎么能这么做?
How could she do that?
她已经做了
Oh, she just did it.
好吧,我们去揍这个家伙一顿
Okay, let's kick this guy's ass!
嘿,猪脑袋
Hey, shit brains!
克里斯多
Chrystal!
保护我
Protect me. Protect me.
我可不是懦弱,她人高马大的
This is not cowardice. She's very tall!
真希望你能让我揍他一顿
Really wish you'd let me kick his ass.
这是个很好的商业决策
You know what? It was a good business decision.
别难受,来点…
Don't start feelin' bad about good...
这个决定很不错
Good decisions.
为什么米歇尔要这么对我们?
Why would Michelle do that to us?
我不明白
I just don't get it.
甜心,米歇尔心里有很多包袱
Well, you know, sweetie, Michelle has got a lot of baggage.
她是个混♥蛋♥
She's an asshole.
别说脏话
Language.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过你说得对,她就是个混♥蛋♥
But you're right. She is an asshole.
达尼尔,你是个大混♥蛋♥
Darnell, you are a real asshole.
烂东西
Piece of shit.
比赛之后我跟肯特说“我会用我家族的财富”
After the match I told Kent, "I'd put my family fortune
“跟任何人接触”
"up against anybody's."
这应该只需要一会
This should really just take a minute.
通常我不会来的
Normally, I wouldn't just drop in.
噢,对不起
Oh... Oh, sorry.
米歇尔,真是个惊喜
Michelle, what a surprise.
家人们,这是米歇尔·达内尔
Family, this is Michelle Darnell.
她在帮我赚大钱
She's making me a bunch of money.
为什么不一起来呢?
Why don't you join us?
不不,其实,我想跟你聊聊
No, no, actually, I was just hoping to talk to you for a minute.
没问题
Oh, of course.
不急,妈妈
No hurry, Mother.
好,我知道
Okay, I got it.
继续吃那个今早还活蹦乱跳的小羊羔吧
Continue eating that delicious spring lamb you heard screaming this morning.
我昨晚把公♥司♥卖♥♥给雷诺了
I sold the company to Renault last night.
或者罗纳德,管他叫什么名字
Or Ronald or whatever name he's going by now.
我的天啊
Whoa, sweet baby Jesus. Yeah.
你知道,我们一起去吃过一次寿司
You know, we went to get sushi once
他还想跟服务生说日语
and he tried to speak Japanese to the waitress.
我发誓,他说的是西班牙语
I swear, some of the words were Spanish.
但你知道,他会出♥售♥的
But, you know, he's gonna sell it off.
我要开价造币厂
Whew, I'm gonna make a mint.
也许你会的
Yeah, you probably will.
我是完全按照你教我的
And I did it just like you taught me.
我白手起家
I took nothing, made it into something
没有让任何热打垮我
and didn't let anybody weigh me down,
而且在赚到钱以后及时抽身
and got out of there when the money was right.
完美,商场如战场
Perfect, kill or be killed.
拿上钱快跑
Take that money and run.
你知道,我有点…
You know, I kinda...
我感觉我失去了朋友
I think I kinda lost my friend
还在这过程中伤害了一群孩子
and hurt a bunch of kids in the process.
谁在乎呢?我们会赚一大笔钱
Who the fuck cares? We're gonna make a shit load.
我们会赚好几百万
We're gonna make a million shit loads.
我不知道自己在干什么,总是不让你跟家人一起吃晚饭
I dunno what I'm doing. I'm keeping you from dinner with your family.
来吧,那不是我的家人
Come on, that's not my family.
那些是演员,我隔一段时间就雇几个来扮演我的家人
Those are actors. I hire actors every once in a while to play my family.
我的家人都是神经病
My family is bonkers.
我要的只有钱
All I want is money.
钱,钱,钱,全是钱
Money, money, money. Ida "Money" Marquette.
乔爷爷,乔
Grandpa Joe... Joe.
呸,乔
Psst, Joe!
你有个假的家庭
You have a fake family.
我听你的建议已经二十年了
I've been taking advice from you for 20 years.
你却雇人来假装家人跟你吃晚饭
And you hire and spend the night with a fake family.
我想找更好的演员的,但只是…
I try to get better actors, but I just...
本尼特一点反应都没有,就是扮演乔爷爷那个
Bennett is unresponsive. The actor who plays Grandpa Joe.
他总是装傻
He's always playing possum.
这个人需要治疗一下
This man needs medical attention, stat!
这是你看的电视剧里的台词吗
Is that a line from one of your soaps?
对
Yes.
乔?扯淡
Joe? Oh, crap.
乔
Joe!
他这次别想要工资了
He's not getting paid for this.
见鬼
Holy shit.
乔
电影精选列表