Joe!
我知道我该怎么做了
I know what I'm gonna do.
我要告到她倾家荡产
I'm gonna sue the pants off her. Oh...
我不能,她会请来一大堆律师糊到我脸上
No, I'm not because she'll throw too many lawyers at me
她在法庭上战无不胜
and she's a shark in court.
没错,这是个考验
Yeah. This is a test.
如果你想要我用这把切百吉饼的刀杀了她
You want me to kill her with this bagel knife.
我会的
And I'll do it.
为了展示我对你的忠诚,女士,我会这么做的
To pledge my allegiance to you, milady, I'll do it.
不必了,谢谢
No. Thank you.
你们在接吻
Ooh, you guys are kissing.
- 嗨,蕾切尔 - 嗨,你好
- Heya, Rachel! Hi. - How are you? Hi.
- 你在我家过的夜吗? - 老天,没有
- Did you sleep over? - Oh, God, no.
我才不会在这里过夜呢
What, have a sleepover here? Ew.
- 好恶心,太糟糕了 - 不,没这么恶心吧
- No, he didn't. Yuck! - No, that would be terrible.
我不知道恶不恶心
I don't know about "yuck".
我不是说恶心,我是说…
I don't mean "yuck." I meant...
- 我不知道是不是… - 我是说…
- Don't know if it'll... - I mean...
- 这很好啊 - 应该很好
- It could be nice. - Might be nice.
- 有人一起共度良宵很好啊 - 我们还不知道
- It's nice for people to spend the night. - We don't know yet.
我们还不知道
We don't know yet. We don't know yet.
你能再去拿些垃圾袋来吗?
Would you please grab some more garbage bags?
这里垃圾很多
We have a lot of trash.
好
Yeah.
我♥干♥嘛把气氛搞得这么怪?
Why did I make that so weird?
没关系,根本不必啊
It's fine. Didn't have to.
根本不必搞得这么怪
Didn't have to make it that weird.
- 我去 - 别说脏话
- Holy shit! - Language!
我去
Holy shit!
呃
Uh...
我…一切都比我
This is all seeming probably so much
想的要奇怪的多
stranger than what I had intended.
抱歉吓着你了,蕾切尔
I'm sorry to startle you, Rachel.
你躲在我衣柜里干嘛?
What are you doing in my closet?
向你…我想…
Well, uh, to give you the whole...
我想到了个好主意
I thought I have a great idea
来向你
to surprise you with an apology,
真诚的道歉
and my sincere "I'm sorry."
于是我半夜偷摸进来
So I let myself in, in the middle of the night.
当我在黑暗中等着你
So once I was actually waiting here in the dark,
你早晨即将醒来的时候,我觉得…
and you were getting up for the morning, I thought, "Uh-oh.
我这么做看起来有点惊悚吓人
"This could seem kind of threatening and menacing."
我有点恐慌
And I panicked a little bit
就冲进了衣柜
and just darted into the closet.
吓着你了,抱歉
So, surprise! I'm sorry.
还有,我真不该卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
And, dang it, I shouldn't have sold that company.
我想我们已经完事了
I think we're done. Okay, well...
好吧,嗯,谢谢你,谢谢你闯进了我的家
You know... So thank you, I guess, for breaking into my home.
我说了对不起
I said I was sorry.
很好,我们听见了,好了
Great. We heard you. Okay.
- 我向你道歉了 - 我听见了
- I apologized. - I heard you.
门在那里,慢走不送
There's the door.
你背叛了我们
You sold us out.
是的
Yeah, I did.
我背叛了你们,我为此道歉,真的很对不起
I sold you out. And I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.
我希望你们能想办法原谅我
And I'm hoping, somehow, you can forgive me.
我只想告诉你,克莱尔
And I just wanna throw it out there
我完全原谅你
that I have completely forgiven you, Claire,
最初想把我出♥卖♥♥♥给雷诺的事,所以…
for trying to sell me out first with Renault so...
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我看到了
I saw you.
好吗?我在烘焙房♥外面看到了你和罗纳德在一起
Okay? I saw you and Ronald outside the bakery.
他在闻你的手
He was smelling your hand
我知道这是什么意思,好吗?
and I know what that means, okay?
他闻过我身体的很多部位
I mean, he has smelled many of my parts,
我也闻过他身体很多部位
and I have smelled many of his parts.
我当时是在告诉雷诺我连一块
I was telling Renault that I'm not willing
布朗尼都不想卖♥♥给他
to sell him a single, solitary brownie,
更别提我的整家公♥司♥
let alone my entire company.
搞什么…居然搞混了,是吗
That's a mix-up, huh?
米歇尔,再过一百万年,我也不会这么做好吗?
Michelle, I would never in a million years do that to you, okay?
老天,你脑子里都想的是什么啊?
You know... I mean, God. What goes on in your brain?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说,我…
I mean, I don't have a lot of,
对于…我不是很有经验,也没有什么可借鉴的…
you know, experience or a reference point for...
我从未有过一个家或者母亲或者父亲
I didn't have a family, or a mom, or a dad.
要是你再也不想和我说话,我完全理解你
And I totally get it if you never talk to me again.
所以我不想你们对此感觉难受
So I don't want you to feel bad about that.
我只想告诉你,我觉得你们都是好人
I just wanted you to know that I think you're very nice people.
非常好的人
Great people, actually.
你们给了我从未体验过的家的感觉,我真的很抱歉
You're the closest thing to a family I've ever had.
我搞砸了这一切
And I'm real sorry I screwed that up.
我会想你的,米歇尔
I'm gonna miss you, Michelle.
我是不是该离开?
Should I go?
我想我该离开
I think I should go.
我在后面不知
Oh, my God. It's an awkward time for me
该干嘛,也挺尴尬的
to just be, like, creeping around in the background.
我都不知道你还在这里
I had no idea you were still here.
- 我该离开还是… - 不,没关系
- Should I go, or should I... - No, you're fine.
我不喜欢你的所为
I do not like what you did.
我不喜欢,我不喜欢
I do not like it! And I do not like it.
伙计们,她不喜欢
She really doesn't like it, guys.
我…
You know, I...
要是有人感兴趣的话,我想我知道这事怎么弥补
If anyone's curious, I do think I know how to fix this.
我上周五晚和雷诺签的合同
I signed that contract with Renault late Friday night.
我想告诉你们,当时我的心很受伤,喝的有点醉
I wanna remind you I was wounded, I was a little tipsy.
- 老天 - 好吧
- Oh, God. - Okay.
今天是周日,他的公♥司♥没人
And it's Sunday. No one will be in his offices.
而且明天早晨他才能去工商局
Plus, he can't file for a corporate change of ownership
申报公♥司♥法人转让
until tomorrow morning.
我可以今晚摸进他的办公室
I can get in there tonight,
拿到合同,然后拿回我的公♥司♥
I can get that contract, and I can take our company back.
你是什么意思?
Wait, what do you mean "get the contract"?
从周五到现在,足够他把合同扫描寄出去一百遍了
He must have scanned and emailed it a hundred times by now.
不,其他人会这么做,但他不会
No, no, no. Anybody else, yes, but not him.
罗纳德有被黑客袭击的恐惧症,明白吗
Ronald is completely paranoid about being hacked. Okay?
他没有手♥机♥,没有电子邮箱,没有…他不用数码产品
He has no cell phones, no emails. He leaves no digital trail.
克莱尔知道,他是个守旧的只用笔纸的人
Claire knows this. He's all old-school pen and paper.
武士道的做法
It's the samurai way.
好,我加入,就这么做
Okay, I'm in. Let's do this. I'm in.
你为什么要加入?
Why would you be in?
你这话是什么意思,为什么?
What do you mean why would I be in?
你一直在说你想
You've been talking all morning about
如何夺回你的公♥司♥
how you wanted to get your company back.
你们需要帮助,而我能帮助你们
And you guys are gonna need help, and I'm a helpful guy.
这个理由不错吧?
How's that for a reason?
你会因此得到回报
You're gonna get rewarded for that.
这不是我这么做的原因
Well, that's not why I did it.
- 我也加入 - 不,克莱尔
- I'm in, too. - No, Claire.
这是我犯的错,我要弥补这个错误
This is my fault and I'm gonna fix it.
米歇尔,这是我的决定
Michelle, this is my decision.
我想夺回我们的公♥司♥
And I want our company back.
没错,克莱尔
Yes, Claire.
没错,他妈的干吧
All right, let's fuck this shit up.
- 别说脏话 - 抱歉,对不起
- Language. Sorry. - I'm sorry.
我需要找个保姆
I need to get a sitter.
没错,你需要找一个
Yeah, you do.
我们一出来,我要你拿上汽油
As soon as we get out I want you to grab the gasoline,
和一些碎布,点燃汽车
some rags, and torch the van.
什么?
What are you talking about?
这车是我租来的,用我的信♥用♥卡♥付的钱
电影精选列表