And then, at the last minute, it just lets you go.
三,二…
Three, two...
噢
Uh-oh.
米歇尔?
Michelle?
这盘菜太有风险了
Whoo. That's a very risky dish.
天呐,我晕过去了多久?
Oh, God. How long was I out?
你认真的吗?十秒钟都不到
Are you serious? Like 10 seconds.
是的
Yeah.
个人最好成绩
It's a personal best.
我还以为会更长时间呢
I was thinking about having more.
好了,都别吃这个河豚了
All right, I think everybody's done with the fugu.
我来喝点茶,冲掉毒素
I'm gonna tea it out, just for a second. Yeah.
我给你准备了东西
I made you something.
什么?
What?
我是说,现在我觉得是时候给你
I mean, I thought I should give it to you now
因为你一直在吃几乎把你杀死的食物
'cause you keep eating things that almost kill you.
我在学校做的这个相框
I made the frame at school.
[达内尔的宝贝们]
[雷切尔、米歇尔和妈妈]
非常漂亮的相框,蕾切尔,你做的非常好
It's a nice frame, Rachel. You did a good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
当我看到这幅照片时,感觉我们好像奇怪的一家子一样
When I look at the picture, I just think we're like a weird family.
好啦
Okay. Ah.
一家子?这么说有点夸张了
Family? That's a little heavy-handed.
你知道,我不太喜欢被贴标签
I think, you know, I'm not much into labeling.
虽然你说一家子,但是我们长的一点都不像
You say "family", and we don't look alike.
我甚至不觉得你俩长得像
I mean, I'm not even sure that you two look alike.
你知道吗?我们最好去验个血
We'll have to do a blood test on you for that.
挺有趣的是我看到这张照片,突然想问今天是星期几
You know, it's funny, looking at this, I think what day is this?
因为我…我确信我今天…
'Cause I'm pretty sure I have a...
应该是安排了别的事情
I have a previously scheduled thing.
我不记得是…
I don't know what I was... You know.
你们做你的事儿,我也去做我的事儿了
Do what you do. I'm gonna do what I do.
我来付账
I'll take care of the check.
我想走…
I just...
那是怎么回事?
What was that about?
宝贝,我不知道
I don't know, sweetie. I don't know.
对不起,宝贝,本来应该是米歇尔接你的
Hi! Sorry, baby. Michelle was supposed to pick you up.
我知道,我给她发了无数条信息
I know. I texted her like 500,000 times.
她的东西都没了
All of her stuff is gone.
谢谢你收留我,米歇尔敬上
"Thank you for letting me stay in your home. Sincerely, MD.
另外,我不会怀念你家的沙发
"P.S. I won't miss your couch."
真是没有人情味
That's impersonal.
一点点
A bit.
我真不应该把我们的照片送给她
I shouldn't have given her that picture of us.
宝贝,她非常喜欢你的照片
Sweetie, she loved your picture.
没事的,她走了,是因为她是时候离开了
No, come on. She left because it was her time to leave.
米歇尔是个天蝎红头发女
Michelle is a redhead and a Scorpio.
矛盾的结合体
It's a very impulsive combo.
这些好吃的可以让孩子有大学上
These little bites of goodness are puttin' kids in college...
是的…
Yes.
也让这个国家的女人有了适合自己的生意
...are giving young women in this country a business plan
她们心中的信念就是“是的,我可以”
and the thought in their head of like, "Yes, I can."
她接电♥话♥了吗
Is she picking up?
如果你买♥♥的够多,就能得到纪念品
And if you buy four sets, you get this adorable wagon.
没有,转到语♥音♥信箱了
No. It's her voicemail.
我拿到了,我拿到了
I got 'em! I got 'em!
这东西真的能成了气候
These are going to be huge.
她是怎么做到的?我也想加入
How does she do it? I want in.
再来些奶
More milk.
这次我想自己来
No, I'm feeling reckless. I want to do it myself this time.
啊
Ah.
非常棒
Good job.
一点点回应都好
It's just, a little common courtesy would be nice, you know?
如果她回我电♥话♥的话我就会知道
If she ever returned my calls,
这个偏僻地方的新闻
I would know about these press days in the middle of nowhere.
妈妈,快看
Mom, look!
恭喜你们
Congratulations, Claire.
宝贝,为什么不去里面看看?
Honey, why don't you, um, go on inside,
过马路时小心点好吗
just look both ways before you cross, okay?
好的
Okay.
你在这干什么?
What're you doing here?
看起来你和米歇尔有个相当不错的秘密王国啊
Looks like you and Michelle have built yourself quite a little empire.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
我想要米歇尔·达尼尔的心血
I want to take what Michelle Darnell has built.
我想要她知道是我拿走了她的心血
I want her to realize that I have taken it away.
当她知道这一点,当她知道的那一刻
And when she realizes it, when that moment of realization crosses her face,
同时她也知道我已经知道
and she realizes that I have realized it as well...
我该说什么来着?
I've lost my train of thought.
我不知道
Yeah, I'm not following.
我要这家该死的公♥司♥
I want the fucking company, Claire.
米歇尔·达尼尔打败你
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before Michelle Darnell screws you over.
进去
So get in there.
我看到你在看那些布朗尼
I see you eyein' those brownies.
尝一口,吃啊
Let's have some bites. Go ahead.
蛋糕又不会咬你
They're not gonna bite you.
是你咬它
You're gonna bite them.
来吃吃看
Let's get a shot of those.
很好吃,不是吗
Huh, pretty good stuff, right?
天啊
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Oh, amazing!
这位是克里斯托,达尼尔的原创之一
This is Chrystal. It's one of the Darnell originals.
她是个天才
She's a giant. Huh?
我不是医生,但我有眼睛
I mean, I'm not a doctor, but I have eyes.
这难道不有趣吗?跟我来
Isn't that fun? Come on with me.
伙计们
I got a surprise for all of you guys...
我想你们会非常激动的
I think you're gonna be very excited about.
我想要向你们介绍最新的达尼尔宝贝
I'd like to present the new Darnell Darlings' mascot!
来吧
Hit it!
尝尝这个,我知道你想
Take some snaps of this. I know you want to.
这是凤♥凰♥
It's a phoenix.
米歇尔
Michelle.
进去跳吧,我知道你不是害羞
You get in there. I know you're not shy.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是凤♥凰♥,克莱尔,是我所崇拜的生物
It's a phoenix, Claire. It's my totem animal.
好吧,所以你瞒着我租了一个商用厨房♥?
Okay. So you leased a commercial kitchen without telling me?
是的,我比较想听的是“谢谢,米歇尔”
Yes. I'm kind of waiting for a, "Thank you, Michelle!"
这声谢谢很难说出口
Wow, um. I'm having a hard time with the "thank you"
因为你还瞒着我雇了这么一大堆人
because you also hired all of these people without consulting me.
我明白你一直很不满意
I do know that you've been complaining pretty consistently
我把你家搞成烘焙房♥的事
about having to do all the baking and doing it at your house.
我把一切都弄好了
I fixed all that for ya.
你却更生气
And you're more mad than ever.
我搞不懂你,克莱尔
I don't get it, Claire. You didn't...
米歇尔,你做这些事之前都没有问过我,好吗
Michelle, you didn't consult me on any of this, okay?
我看到好多记者
I see a bunch of press.
我们两个其中一个弄来的,不是你
One of us, not you, got the press here.
好吧
Right. Okay.
也许他们应该知道
Well, maybe they should know that
全新的米歇尔·达尼尔
the new and improved Michelle Darnell
还和以前一样,只是个自负自大,自私到家的人
is just as self-centered and egotistical as the old Michelle Darnell.
- 你想吵架吗? - 想
- Really? Do you wanna do this? - Sure!
- 我乐意奉陪 - 很好
- 'Cause I would love to do this. - Great.
跟我走
You follow me.
我会从前面跟你走
I will follow you, from the front.
- 不,不要从前面,从后面 - 好的
- No, not from the front. From the back! - Yes!
别把你的胳膊放我前面
Don't put your arm in front of me!
你无权告诉我该怎么做
You can't tell me what to do!
你不再是我的老板了
You're not my boss anymore!
我们是合伙人,地位平等
We are partners, 50-50,
你不能瞒着我做决定
电影精选列表