Huh? Twelve years of baton.
每个人都喜欢嘲笑指挥棒女孩
Everybody likes to make fun of the baton girls.
七,八,一,二,三,四
Seven, eight, one, two, three, four...
把协议给他就是了
Just give him the contract!
不,我要夺回我们的公♥司♥
No! I'm getting our company back!
不,我会把你切成白花花的肉
I will cut you in your white meat!
- 什么? - 天呐
- What? - Oh, my God.
哈
Ha!
现在我们都有剑了
Now we both have swords, huh?
怎么回事?
What is happening?
相当明显,克莱尔
Pretty fucking literal, Claire!
我们在比剑,我们都在用剑战斗
We're having a sword fight. We're both fighting with swords.
自从你离开我后,我就没找过其他女人
I haven't been with another woman since I've been with you.
真的吗?我可跟无数男人上过床
Really? I've been with hundreds of men.
你这婊♥子♥!
You whore!
该死!
Oh, shit!
克莱尔!
Claire!
- 米歇尔,走 - 来吧,米歇尔,来吧!
- Michelle, let's go! - Michelle, come on!
好久没摸过了
It's been so long.
够了,太热了
That's enough! It's too hot.
等等,我们为什么向上跑?
Wait a minute! Why are we running up?
那是唯一的门,我尽力了!
I don't know, it was the only door. I'm doing the best I can!
我不应该拿着剑跑!
I should not be running with a sword!
好吧,这里一定有条路能下去
Okay, all right! Okay. All right. There's gotta be a way down!
从这里出去,过来
Get away from there. Come here.
我有点恐高
Michelle, I'm not so good with heights, you know.
我觉得好难受
I'm feeling kind of tingly.
克莱尔,看着我,你之前
Claire, look at me. You have been on
去过停机坪吧,不会有事的
a helipad before and it's gonna be fine.
对,但那时候没人拿剑追我们
Right. Right, but then they weren't chasing us with swords!
说的有道理,克莱尔,抱歉拖你下水了
You make a good point. Claire, I'm sorry I got you into this.
米歇尔
Michelle!
天呐,我需要多做点有氧运动
God, I need to do more cardio.
过去,过去,小心点
Go over there. Go over there! Be careful.
你走的那么突然
You left so suddenly.
好,放了他们,我才是你想要的人
Okay, let them go. I'm the one you want.
你知道,我在哥斯达黎加用这把剑杀过一个人
You know, I killed a man in Costa Rica with this sword.
我想你完全可以称之为杀戮之剑
I guess you would call it my killing sword.
你的床上功夫很差
You're terrible in bed!
我知道
I know.
天呐,米歇尔!
Oh, my God! Michelle!
亲爱的,让她走吧,克莱尔
Whoa. Honey! Let her go, Claire!
让她在天堂发大财吧
She's making a fortune in heaven.
嘿,笑一笑
Hey, hey. Hey, smile!
好了,大家都放松点
Okay, everyone take it easy.
我一直都在录像
I've been filming this the whole time.
把刀从她身上拿开,否则我就点发送了
Take the sword away from her or I swear to God I'm gonna hit "send."
你发送不了的
Yeah, you're not gonna hit "send"
因为我会先砍下你的手
because I'm gonna chop your hand off.
不!
No!
天呐!
Oh, my God.
- 哥哥 - 不!
- Brother! - No!
混♥蛋♥武士!
Son of a... Samurai!
闭嘴
Shut up!
谢天谢地,米歇尔,你没事吧?
Oh, thank goodness! Michelle, are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine!
我马上就会好起来的
I'm about to feel much better.
- 不 - 太棒了
- No. - Yes!
你现在要请求我的原谅吗?
Be wrong to ask for your forgiveness?
我是罗纳德
It's Ron talking.
- 罗纳德 - 对不起
- Oh, Ron! - I'm sorry.
雷诺,你还需要我阻拦他们吗?
Renault, do you still need me to hold them at bay?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
到这来!
Come here.
噢
Ow.
噢
Ow.
米歇尔,不要与反♥社♥会♥的人亲热啊
Michelle, don't make out with the sociopath!
我知道,你说的很有道理
I know. You make a good point.
但这感觉真不错
But this is really good stuff.
我才是受害者
Victim here.
米歇尔
Michelle!
米歇尔,他刚才可是要杀你的
Michelle! He literally tried to kill you!
我知道,但是他的嘴唇不杀人
I know. But his mouth didn't!
[八个月后]
好了,好了,大家请注意
Okay! Attention, everyone!
我只想说对于达内尔的宝贝们来说,这是多么辉煌的一年
I just wanna say what a great first year for the Darnell's Darlings.
对蕾切尔和克莱尔来说,她们买♥♥的第一个房♥子是多么的棒
And what a great first house for Rachel and Claire.
干杯
Cheers!
好在他们有个不错的客房♥,当我嗨过头就可以睡在那了
Finally, they have a decent guestroom so I can stay over when I get blasted.
- 米歇尔 - “嗨过头”是什么?
- Michelle. - What's "blasted"?
三杯酒之后就告诉你
I'll show you in about three drinks.
- 才怪 - 我开玩笑的
- No, she won't. - I'm kidding.
但是如果可以
But if I can,
我想认真一下下
can I take a serious note for a minute,
我只想说,我为你感到骄傲
and I just wanna say I'm proud of you.
你为自己和蕾切尔建造了伟大的家庭
You've built a great family home here for you and Rachel.
我无比荣幸能成为其中的一份子,所以…
And I'm awfully glad that I get to be a part of that. So.
谢谢你,米歇尔
Thank you, Michelle.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你的新沙发,你真的是太客气了
Oh, and thank you for the new sofa! You really shouldn't have done that.
没关系,应该的
Oh, well, I should have, though.
那个旧沙发很不舒服,而且很危险
I mean, the old one was very uncomfortable and very dangerous.
不过别担心,我不想听这些
But don't worry. I don't wanna hear it.
我已经把它捐给合适的人了
I did donate it to just the right person.
汉纳
Hannah!
米歇尔·达内尔刚送了我们一个沙发床
Michelle Darnell just sent us a sofa bed.
知道我称之为什么吗?胜利,我赢了
You know what I call that? A victory. I win.
无所谓
Whatever.
真舒服
Oh, it is comfortable.
啊
Ah.
真舒服
It's comfortable...
达内尔!
Darnell!
导演
本·法尔科内
[达内尔的宝贝们承诺:我将永远为了最高的利润而销♥售♥]
我昨晚喝了一点你的威士忌
I may have had a little bit of your Scotch last night
还吃了最好吃的薯条
and I got into the most wonderful chip.
叫做“多利多”
It was called a Dorito.
我吃过最好吃的佛蒙特…
I've had wonderful Vermont ched...
真对不起,天啊,我弱爆了
I'm so sorry. God, I'm a hack.
嗨,蕾切尔
Hi, Rachel.
是蕾切尔
It's Rachel!
我说的是那个
That's what I said.
再来一次
One more time.
我是个象征,我是专业汉堡人
I'm an icon. I am not a professional burger.
但我喜欢汉堡
But I like burgers.
我拿了门卫的门卡,见鬼
I took the guard's keycard. Oh, fuck me.
我拿了极客的门卡…什么鬼
I took the card from the geek. What the fuck is it?
我拿了警卫的门卡
I took the guard's keycard.
我拿了门卡的警卫
I took the card from the geek.
天啊,再来
Oh, my God. Again.
武士刀
Katana.
天啊,对不起
Oh, gosh. Sorry.
别挑木头了,米歇尔
Stop picking up wood! Michelle!
来吧
Here we go.
天啊,我要尿裤子了
Oh, God. I'm gonna pee my pants.
天啊,不,求你再让我拍一次
Oh, my God. No. Please give me one more shot.
你拉…
You pop...
- 当你离开我的生活… - 见鬼
- When you left my life... - Shit. Fuck.
那是什么?我应该…
What was that? I should've been so...
换成梅丽尔·斯特里普,大概她会继续下去
Meryl Streep would've just kept going.
我站的没错,你吃花生吗?
I stand corrected. Do you want some nuts?
这样你给他吹♥箫♥的时候,我们就能上电梯
电影精选列表