放开我! 不要!
Get off me! No!
我恨你!
I hate you!
你还真是无情,小爱
You can be very cruel,Adie.
贝琪!
Betsy!
贝琪! 贝琪!
Betsy! Betsy!
天啊
Oh,God.
不,上帝!
No,God!
不
No.
莱纳斯!
Linus!
玛莉安?
Marianne?
莱纳斯,帮我!
Linus,help me!
玛莉安?
Marianne?
玛莉安,你在胡闹什么?
Marianne,what is this nonsense?
哦?
Huh?
先是爱德蕾,现在又这样
First Adelaide,and now this.
你们俩都要我担心吗?
Do I need to be concerned for you both?
叫贝琪来收拾干净
Have Betsy clean it up.
我认为双方都压力大
I would say stress on both parts.
对成年人的影响也一样
It affects adults in the same way.
别让自己烦恼了
Don't upset yourself.
正常时期的孩子就难以预测
Children are unpredictable at the best of times,
更何况是在巨变之后
let alone after a big upheaval.
给她点时间
Give her time.
等她更适应了自然就会平静
Her mind will settle when she feels more at home.
我觉得不必过度担心
I'm not overly concerned.
但我很担心,医生
But I am, concerned,doctor.
你住哪一带,佛斯特太太?
Whereabouts are you living,Mrs.Forster?
莫利霍尔
Morley Hall.
你是...你是新牧师的太太
You're...you're the vicar's wife.
对,怎么?
Yes.Is that a problem?
不,没事
No,no.
他们不该住哪儿
They shouldn't be there.
还有个孩子
There's a child.
是谁那么坏心眼,允许这种事发生?
What kind of evil would allow such a thing?
说服好人
Same kind that convinces one good man
杀死另一个好人的那个人
to kill another good man,
跟他说那是上帝的旨意
by telling him it's the will of God
我发誓那天看到的事再也绝口不提.但...
I swore never to speak about what I saw that day, but...
我不能坐视另一家人丧命
I can't sit by and watch another family die.
我不会允许这种事发生
I won't allow that to happen.
马拉凯. - 坐好不要乱动
Malachi. - Stay where you are.
坐吧, 欢迎来到我的教会,主教
Take a pew.Welcome to my church,Bishop.
我在接受我们这位朋友的告解
I've been taking confession from our friend here.
他跟我说真理就是力量
Tells me that truth is power.
力量太大了,就连最平静的哲理
Too much power can corrupt even the most
也会坠落
peaceful of philosophies.
人们,他们,哦...
People,their,uh...
心智会把他们变成你,主教
Their minds turn them into,um...you,Bishop.
你告诉我你在隐瞒什么
You tell me what you're hiding.
把你的秘密告诉我
Tell me your secrets.
我说坐好不要乱动,萨特医生
I said stay where you are,Dr.Sutter.
骗子和江湖术士的话你也当真了
You've been taken in by a fraud and a charlatan.
躲在童话和魔法中的
An occultist who hides in his world
超自然主义者, 说到秘密
of fairies and magic,secrets.
朴茨茅斯那个可怜的女孩怎样了?
What about that poor girl in Portsmouth?
你的谎言引她进了沼泽,害她溺死了
Your lies led her into the marshes,and she drowned.
对吧? 你应该去坐牢
Didn't she? You should be in jail.
如果那是真的,我就该坐牢
Well,if that were true,I would be.
如果证据确凿,你就该坐牢
Well,if they had more evidence,you would be.
你为何安排那对年轻夫妻
Why have you placed another young couple in that house
在霍尔夫妇出事后住进那房♥子?
after what happened to the Halls?
把那栋房♥子捐给教会的仕绅
Gentry that bequeathed that house to the church
这么做是相信房♥子能有人看管
did so in the belief that it would be made safe,
不是要把它变成免费住宿
not turned into free board and arching sport
你那什么鬼游戏的奖赏,主教
for whatever bloody game it is you're playing,Bishop.
如果你不马上离开这里
If you don't leave this place immediately,
我会让你烂死在最黑暗的牢房♥
I'll see to it that you're interred in the darkest cell.
或许我会找到他们找不到的证据
And maybe I'll find the evidence that they couldn't.
哦
Oh.
这就很配得上你的修会了
Now,that would be very befitting
对吧,主教?
your order,wouldn't it,Bishop?
你...
You...
最好交个新朋友
Find a new friend.
朋友?
Friend.
哦,你那些德国同伙我都知道,主教
Oh,I know all about your German cohorts,Bishop.
万岁!
Sieg heil!
万岁! 万岁!
Sieg heil! Sieg heil!
给他一点教训
That told him.
应该换你了,医生
I believe it's your round,Doctor.
你在哪?
Where are you?
救我!
Help me,please!
请不要离开我!
Please don't leave me!
我听见你了,孩子
I hear you,child.
我听见你了
I hear you.
你在哪儿?!
Where are you?!
快来救救我?!
Why won't you help me?!
救我!
Help me!
(雅房♥出租,请洽贝蒂)
(哈利里德先生,阁楼)
你还好吗?
还好,我只是需要休息
Yes,I just need to rest.
看到东西
Seeing things.
我有看到东西,你有看到吗?
Yes,yes,I have.Have you seen things?
一个男人
A man.
对
Yes.
要我去这里吗?
Do I go here?
你去
You go.
有人吗?
Hello?
抱歉,被你看到这么狼狈的我
I must apologize.You find me at low point.
只有今天啦
For today,anyhow.
显然是搞错了
Clearly this was a mistake.
佛斯特太太,你来是有原因的吧?
Mrs.Forster,you've come for a reason,have you not?
可能是你在家里看到东西了?
Have you seen things in the house,perhaps?
你看到那个修道士了吗?
Have you seen the monk?
我知道你看到了
I know you have.
是贝琪联络我的,
Betsy's the one that contacted me.
她是我的老友
She's a very old and dear friend of mine.
我带你去看样东西
Can I show you something?
我调查你们家好一阵子了
I've been investigating your house for some time now.
这本书是梅纳西安修会的历史
This book is a history of the Minassian Order's
基♥督♥教信仰变♥态♥曲解
sick perversion of the Christian faith.
你家是建在修会烧毁的
The grounds of your house now rest on what remains
废墟上
of its legacy.
修道士们相信有罪就要受罚
They believed in punishment for sin,
相信刑求会让他们更靠近上帝
that torture would bring them closer to God.
如果这本书是对的,是可信的
If the book is correct and to be believed,
修道院的过往作为
then the deeds of the monastery
将影响你全家
have had a profound effect on the grounds of your house.
你为什么嫁给牧师
Why have you married a vicar and yet,you have had a child,
却有个私生女
your daughter,born out of wedlock.
小爱是我姐姐的孩子...
Adie's my sister's
不,不,她不是
No.No,she's not.
你在撒谎,你用这套说法骗别人
This is a lie you tell,a story that you sell to others.
不要再自欺欺人了,佛斯特太太
Do not deceive yourself,Mrs.Forster.
否认就像是奇生虫
Denial is the teet on which the Beast will suckle.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon.
逐渐将你榨干
Your breast,the tit.
抱歉,你和你家人的时间
I would apologize, but time is running out for you
不多了
and for your family.
你们住的房♥子是靠你们
The house you live in feeds upon the charade
做戏给别人看而维持着
that you show to others.