我有财产权 那只狗是我的财产
There are property rights. The dog is my property.
我的财产会叫 就是这样
My property barks. There you have it.
你和他们怎么说的?
What did you tell them?
嗯
Well...
反正没这么说
not that.
我能想到你是怎么说的
Yes, I can only imagine what you said.
艾莉丝 有时候你必须为自己说话
Alice, sometimes you have to tell people what's what.
女士
Ma'am.
小姐?
Miss?
节哀
Condolences.
节哀
Condolences.
你要回去
You going back?
你要现在回去还是?
You-- you going back now or... or...
他走了
We lost him.
真的很遗憾
I'm... so very sorry.
我去拿把铲子 - 昨天早上
I will get a spade. - Yesterday morning...
他还好好的
he was fine.
霍乱发展很快 - 她要原路回去吗?
It is very quick, cholera. - She a go-backer?
你要回去吗 小姐?
Will you be going back, Miss?
还是继续旅途?
Or pressing on?
回去还是留在车上?
Going back or staying with the train?
回去…
Going back...
哪里?
where?
我没有亲友
I don't have people.
嗯
Well...
我去拿把铲子
I'll get a spade.
你要留下什么记号♥吗?
You want a marker of any kind or...?
那就别留了
We'll leave off then.
这样更好 不会引来印第安人
Better anyway not to advertise to the Indians.
他们不会来烦扰我们
Well, they don't bother us none.
抢劫马车队太麻烦了
Too much trouble attacking a wagon train.
但他们会吃腐食
But they will scavenge.
你有个打下手的人吧 朗格博小姐?
Uh, you got a hired boy, don't you, Miss Longabaugh?
是的 马特
Yes. Matt.
他会处理你的一切
He'll handle your team.
他一直都是
He has been.
吉尔伯特几乎什么也没做
Gilbert did very little.
有需要就叫我或阿瑟先生
You call on myself or Mr. Arthur if you-- - Yah!
小姐? - 请不用站起来
Miss? - Please, don't stand.
我能向你求个建议吗 纳普先生?
Could I ask your advice, Mr. Knapp?
当然可以 小姐
Certainly, Miss.
你想和我们吃晚餐或喝咖啡吗?
Would you like some supper or coffee with us?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我的下手 马特
My hired boy, Matt,
他告诉我说 我哥哥答应他
he told me that my brother promised him half his wages
到拉勒米堡时给他一半工资
when we get to Fort Laramie.
他说那是多少? - 二百美金
How much he say that was? - Two hundred dollars.
二百美金是一半工资?
Two hundred dollars is half?
是的
Yes.
另一半在到威拉梅特谷时给他
And the other half when we get to the Willamette Valley.
价格真高 - 这个工资太奢侈了
High price. - It is an extravagant wage.
是吗?
Is it?
价格很高 - 你认为他在说谎?
That's a high price. - You think the boy's telling a story?
既然你哥哥现在已经不在…
Now that your brother is no longer...
我也不知道
I don't know.
吉尔伯特并不是个聪明的生意人
Gilbert was not a good businessman.
他曾在爱荷华市开过公♥司♥ 最后失败了
He had an enterprise in Iowa City that ended poorly,
在那之前还有另一个…
and earlier, another that...
他是个失败者
He was a failure.
这个价格太高了
That's a high price.
还有另一个问题
Well, there is another problem.
我在马车里找不到任何钱
I cannot find any money in the wagon.
我想吉尔伯特把钱藏在了马甲里
I believe Gilbert kept it in his waistcoat.
那么钱还在他身上
Then he's still got it.
需要半天的行程 - 去哪里呢?
A half-day's ride. - Where to?
我们怎么找到他?
How do we find him?
我想算了
Oh, I don't think so.
我建议你别和下手争吵 等我们到了拉勒米堡再说
I suggest you not argue with the boy until we get to Fort Laramie.
然后呢?
And then?
嗯
Well...
也许我会和他谈谈
maybe I will talk to the boy.
看看我能不能让他说实话
See if I can shake him loose from his story.
四百美金 我说不好
Four hundred dollars. I don't know.
我得好好想想这事
I will have to think on this one.
小姐 能和你聊一下吗?
Miss? Could I have a word?
当然可以 纳普先生 要吃晚餐吗?
Certainly, Mr. Knapp. Could I offer you supper?
不用谢谢 我吃过了
Well, thank you. I've had mine.
小姐 这么说很尴尬 不过
This is awkward, Miss, but...
有人向阿瑟先生和我抱怨你的小…
people have complained to Mr. Arthur and myself about your little, uh...
皮尔斯总统?
President Pierce?
我很确定那是你的狗 - 它不是我的狗
I have no doubt but that's your dog. - He is not my dog.
小姐? - 它曾是…
Miss? - He was...
朗格博先生的狗
Mr. Longabaugh's.
我知道它的叫声很烦人 我不知道该怎么办
I know it's terrible, the noise. I don't know what to do.
我以为是你的狗
Well then, I thought he was your dog.
也许这件事能简单解决
Maybe this is quite a simple matter. Uh...
可以让我把它解决了吗 小姐?
Can I put him down for you, Miss?
好吧 我们就不能把它赶走吗?
All right. Well, could we not just scare him off?
不行
Well, no.
我们给它喂食 它会一直跟着我们
We are his food and he will follow us, long as he can.
然后狼可能会在吃它之前
And a wolf might play with him...
先耍它一番
before he eats him.
越快解决越好
Faster is better.
好的 我理解
Yes. I understand.
我现在就去处理
I will attend to it right away.
很遗憾不得不告诉你
I regret to have to tell you...
我和你的下手马特谈过了
I talked to your boy, Matt.
我无法改变他的心意
I could not get him to budge.
谢谢你 纳普先生 你…
Thank you, Mr. Knapp. You are...
能为我这样做 我很感激
very kind to extend yourself.
我们走吧 小狗
Here we go, little dog.
我放下了皮尔斯总统
I set President Pierce down, and...
在我开枪时它跑了
he moved just as I fired.
它跑得很快 小姐
He skittered off, Miss. I...
我应该完全没打中它
I don't believe I hit him at all.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我应该让阿瑟先生去做
I should have deputized Mr. Arthur.
那家伙的枪法很准
That man is a crack shot.
他应该… - 非常感谢你
I didn't expect-- - Well, it was very kind of you.
我想你不会再见到皮尔斯总统了
I do not think you will see President Pierce again.
真抱歉又打搅你了
I'm-- I'm sorry to trouble you again.
你不必道歉 朗格博小姐
You're no trouble, Miss Longabaugh.
我要道歉 纳普先生
I do apologize, Mr. Knapp.
打断你吃晚餐
Interrupting your supper.
请别担心 小姐
Please, set your mind at ease, Miss.
带领车队、解决突发问题是我的责任
It is my duty to guide the train and meet square any unexpected problem.
事情变糟了 - 是吗?
Well, things are developing for the worse.
我的下手马特要我向他确认 我会履行他与我哥哥的协议
Yeah? - My boy, Matt,has asked me to affirm his arrangement with my brother.
他要我告诉他 他会在拉勒米堡和俄勒冈
He asked me to declare he will receive his two payments in Fort Laramie,
收到他的两份工资
and in Oregon.
他说如果我不确认 他就会离开
He says if I will not affirm it, he will depart.
他会和我们遇到的第一拨返程人一起走
He will join the first party of go-backers we meet.
离开你
And leave you.
抛弃你和马车
Leave you out here with the wagon high and dry.
是的
Yes.
哎呀
Well, well, well.
是的… - 请坐下 小姐
Yes, but-- - Please, sit down, Miss. We--
我们最好聊聊 - 我不喜欢这样
We better talk about this. - I don't like it.
但我不知道他这样问是否有错
But I don't know that it is wrong of him to ask.
他确实在做有偿工作
He is doing a job for pay.
电影精选列表