我们帮助收割被判决的人
We help people who have been adjudged to be ripe.
你们是赏金猎人 - 太直白了!
You're bounty hunters. - Literal man!
太残酷了!是的 好吧 赏金猎人
Cruel man! Yes, fine. Bounty hunters.
这个名号♥很不好 就好像我们只在乎赏金
An ugly title. As if emolument were the point.
鞋匠卖♥♥鞋不收钱吗?
Is the cobbler not paid for his shoes?
只是实话实说而已 - 所以…
It's an honest calling. - So, uh...
车顶上的那个人是通缉犯?
him on the roof, he was wanted?
索普先生绝对是通缉犯
Oh, Mr. Thorpe was very much wanted,
从他身上的赏金就能看出来
judging by what they're paying for him.
他做了什么? - 我不知道
What'd he do? - Oh, I don't know.
这又有什么关系?就像你所说 夫人
Does it matter?Just as you said, madame,
有两类人
there are two kinds of people.
在我们行业里 就是死人和活人
In our business, they are dead or alive.
所以你会活捉他们?
So you will take them alive?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
我也不会活捉
Neither do I take them alive.
当然我们所做的完全不同 而且我独自行动
'Course, it's entirely different business, and I work alone.
没错 我们是二人同伙 团队
Yes, well, we're a duo, a tandem, a team.
人们分散注意力时很容易被抓到
They're so easily taken when they're distracted, people are.
所以我负责讲故事吸引注意力
So, I'm the distractor with a little story,
聊聊天 唱唱歌♥ 活跃气氛
a little conversation, a song, a sparkle.
等他们的注意力都在我身上时 克莱伦斯负责重击
And Clarence does the thumping while their attention is on me.
这家伙很在行
He's very good, this one.
你们真应该看看 - 他真的很不错
You should see him. - No, he's good.
我能狠命一击
I can thump.
车顶的索普先生就是这样被抓的
Mr. Thorpe up there, a typical case.
我给他讲了午夜拜访者的故事
I told him the story of the Midnight Caller.
“门外有人在敲门
"Someone is outside, knocking."
不 别开门 妈妈
"No, don't open it, mother.
这种暴风雨天气里 有什么东西会在外面?”
What living thing could be out in such a storm?"
你们听过这种故事
You know the story,
但人们总是听不够 就像小孩子一样
but people can't get enough of them, like little children.
因为他们总是把自己和故事联♥系♥起来
Because, well, they connect the stories to themselves, I suppose,
我们喜欢听自己的故事
and we all love hearing about ourselves,
只要故事里的人物是我们 但又不是我们
so long as the people in the stories are us, but not us.
特别是最后的结局不是我们
Not us in the end, especially.
午夜拜访者的故事让他上当了
The Midnight Caller gets him...
我绝不会上当
never me.
我会永远活下去
I'll live forever.
我不得不说
I must say...
克莱伦斯做完工作后 看着他们的行为很有趣
it's always interesting watching them after Clarence has worked his art,
看着他们越过
watching them negotiate...
那条通道
the passage.
通道?
Passage?
从这里到那里
From here to there.
在另一边看着他们…
To the other side. Watching them...
在他们通往另一个世界时 想搞清这一切
try to make sense of it as they pass to that other place...
我很喜欢在他们试图搞清楚时 看着他们的眼睛
I do like looking into their eyes as they try to make sense of it.
我很喜欢
I do.
我喜欢
I do.
试图搞清楚什么? - 一切
Try to make sense of what? - All of it.
他们是否…
And do they ever...
成功过?
succeed?
我怎会知道?
How would I know?
我只是在观察罢了
I'm only watching.
喔!
Whoa!
摩根堡到了
Well, Fort Morgan.
我猜大家都住在宾馆里?
I presume we're all staying at the hotel?
包括索普先生 现在把他交给警♥察♥太晚了
Including Mr. Thorpe. Too late to drop him with the sheriff.
我想索普先生会住在你房♥间里 克莱伦斯
I suppose Mr. Thorpe will stay in your room, Clarence.
我可不想让他待在我房♥间里 - 听你的 老大
Don't fancy much having him in mine. - Whatever you say, boss.
或者我们可以让他坐在客厅里
Or we could sit him up in the parlor.
明天早上给客人们一个惊喜
Little surprise for the guests in the morning.
给他拿张报纸和一杯波特酒
Give him a newspaper, sir, and a glass of port.
你这笨手笨脚的家伙!
You clumsy fool!
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
别和我道歉 该和索普先生道歉不是吗?
Don't apologize to me. It's Mr. Thorpe, isn't it?
抱歉 索普先生
Sorry, Mr. Thorpe.
话说回来
Joking aside...
还是你的房♥间 克莱伦斯
your room, I think, Clarence.
听你的 先生 怎么都行
Whatever you say, sir. If you say so.
不用担心他打呼噜
No worries about him snoring.
我不担心 老大 - 你从来不担心 你的美德之一
I'm not worried, boss. - You never worry.
非常感谢
One of your virtues. - Thanks very much.
好了
There we go.
下车吧 - 你先下
Go ahead on. - Oh, après vous.
女士优先
Ladies first.
得有人扶着我
I must be helped down.
有人给女士开门吗?
Will someone open the door for a lady?
本杰曼博士在等我
Dr. Betjeman is waiting.
驾!
Yah!
驾!
Yah! Yah!
驾!
Yah! Yah!
驾!
Yah! Hiyah!
电影精选列表