巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯的歌♥谣
NETFLIX 出品
科恩兄弟电影公♥司♥ 制♥作♥
类先生制♥作♥
Subtitles by Rey
(献给盖洛德吉尔平 此书特别致敬)
(巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯的歌♥谣及美国边疆传说故事)
(目录)
(图谱列表)
(“看过牌 就得玩”冷酷的男人冷笑道)
(没有人听到 但孤独骑手的歌♥声在清晨的空气中远扬)
♪ 我整天面对着荒芜废场 ♪
♪ All day I face the barren waste ♪
♪ 尝不到一滴水 ♪
♪ Without the taste of water ♪
♪ 凉爽的水 ♪
♪ Cool water ♪
♪ 老丹和我嗓子干的冒烟 ♪
♪ Ol' Dan and I with throats burned dry ♪
♪ 生命渴望着 ♪
♪ And souls that cry ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ For water ♪
♪ 凉爽干净的水源 ♪
♪ Cool, clear water ♪
♪ 丹 你能看到那棵大绿树 ♪
♪ Dan, can you see that big green tree ♪
♪ 水在源源不断流下 ♪
♪ Where the water's running free ♪
♪ 它在等着你和我 ♪
♪ And it's waiting there for you and me ♪
♪ 夜晚凉爽 我很愚蠢 ♪
♪ The nights are cool and I'm a fool ♪
♪ 每颗星星都是水池 ♪
♪ Each star's a pool of water ♪
♪ 凉爽的水 ♪
♪ Cool water ♪
♪ 黎明破晓 我又起早 ♪
♪ But with the dawn, I'll wake and yawn ♪
♪ 继续向水源前进 ♪
♪ And carry on to water ♪
水源 水源 水源...
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
♪ 凉爽干净的水源 ♪
♪ Cool, clear water ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
♪ 继续前进 丹 ♪
♪ Keep a-movin', Dan ♪
♪ 别听他的 丹 他是魔鬼不是人 ♪
♪ Don't you listen to him, Dan He's a devil not a man ♪
♪ 他用水传播滚烫之沙 ♪
♪ And he spreads the burning sands With water ♪
♪ 水之源 ♪
♪ Water, water, water... ♪
♪ 丹 你能看到那棵大绿树 ♪
♪ Dan, can you see that big green tree ♪
♪ 水在源源不断流下 ♪
♪ Where the water's runnin' free ♪
♪ 它在等着你和我 ♪
♪ And it's waiting there for you and me ♪
哇!
Whoa!
在西部 一首歌♥总是能让我放松
A song never fails to ease my mind out here in the West,
这里距离遥远 风景单调
where the distances are great and the scenery monotonous.
此外 我动人的男中音 似乎也感染了老丹
Additionally, my pleasing baritone seems to inspirit ol' Dan here
让它在遥遥远途中保持状态
and keep him in good heart during the day's measure of hoof clops.
是不是 丹?
Ain't that right, Dan?
也许你们有人听说过我
Maybe some of y'all have heard of me.
巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯 外号♥又叫圣萨巴妙音鸟
Buster Scruggs, known to some as the San Saba Songbird.
我还有其他的昵称、外号♥、别名
I got other handles, nicknames, appellations, and cognomens,
但这个名号♥可和我没有半点关系
but this one here I don't consider to be even halfway earned.
恨世者?我不讨厌我的伙伴
"Misanthrope"? I don't hate my fellow man,
即使他有些烦人 还想在玩牌时作弊
even when he's tiresome and surly and tries to cheat at poker.
我想这只是人类天性
I figure that's just a human material,
发现愤怒和沮丧的原因
and him that finds in it cause for anger and dismay
只是傻瓜期待更好的结局罢了
is just a fool for expecting better.
对不对 丹?
Ain't that right, Dan?
好了大家伙 除非我绝对记错了
Well, folks, unless I grievously misremember,
悬崖的另一边有个小酒馆
there's a little cantina on the other side of yon rimrocks.
运气好的话 那里会有顾客
And if I'm in luck, there'll be customers there
围成一圈在打扑克牌
amenable to drawing up in a circle around a deck of cards.
我要给自己来一杯威士忌 清洗一下我的食道
I'd like me a splash of whiskey to wash the trail dust off my gullet
给我的嗓子好好保养一下
and keep my singing voice in fettle.
威士忌是非法的
Whiskey's illegal.
这里不能卖♥♥酒
This is a dry county.
那他们在喝什么?
Well, what are they drinking?
威士忌
Whiskey.
他们是法外之徒
They's outlaws.
噢
Oh!
别被我的白色外衣 和礼貌举止欺骗了双眼
Well, don't let my white duds and pleasant demeanor fool ya.
我也是个违反♥人♥类♥法令
I too have been known to violate the statutes of man,
还有神之法令的不法之徒
and not a few of the laws of the Almighty.
你可不是不法之徒
You ain't no outlaw.
我们不和自命不凡的家伙喝酒
And we don't drink with tinhorns.
先生 似乎你对人类的判断
Sir, it seems that you are no better a judge of human beings
和你作为人类本身一样差劲
than you are a specimen of one.
简单总结一下
Just on a brief inventory,
我认为你应该剃剃胡子 性格再开朗一些
I'd say that you could use yourself a shave and a brighter disposition.
最后 请别介意我批评你的朋友们
And lastly, if you don't mind me aspersin' your friends,
你应该找些更好的酒友
a better class of drinking buddy.
你的枪能用吗?
Your shootin' iron work?
显然可以
Appears to do. Yes.
嗯
Huh.
看来这个幸运的家伙没被打到致命处
It appears that the vitals of this lucky son-of-a-gun remain unpunctured.
我的枪法不够精准
Sloppy shootin' on my part.
来吧 我帮你打开 老兄
Here now, I'll get that for you, partner.
我把最后的致命一击 交给狼群和毒蜥了
A coup de grâce I'll leave to the wolves and gila monsters.
再见 朋友
Adios, amigo.
法兰西人之峡谷
Frenchman's Gulch.
这个镇子我从没来过
This town is new to me.
等一下
Hold on, son.
酒馆规定
House policy.
门口存枪!
给你六响枪
Here's the six-shooter.
小手♥枪♥你也要?
You'll be wanting the senorita pistols as well?
所有都要 酒馆规定
Everything. House policy.
感觉有些空荡荡的
Feel a bit naked, but...
不过既然大家都上缴了
I guess with everyone similarly disadvantaged,
惨剧发生的机率不会太大
there's scant chance of misadventure.
我不玩了 - 走的真是时候
I'm out. - Well, this is well-timed.
你们不介意我接替他的位置吧?
You gentlemen mind if I take his spot?
你必须玩他手里的牌
If'n you play his hand.
我宁愿不要 - 为时已晚
I would prefer not to. - It is too late.
你已经看过牌了
You have regarded the cards.
看过牌 就得玩
You seen 'em, you play 'em.
我不想上来就输钱
I ain't anted.
其他男人愿意付钱的话
The other hombre anted.
看过牌 就得玩
You seen em, you play 'em.
要是我拒绝呢?
And if'n I don't?
你必须玩这些牌 卖♥♥弄的混♥蛋♥
You play them cards, fancy Dan.
没有人能逼迫别人参与娱乐
Can't no-one compel another man to engage in recreation.
特别是你这个坏脾气的混♥蛋♥
Certainly not a son of a gun as ill-humored as yourself.
至于名字 我的马叫丹
And as for names, my horse is Dan.
我叫巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯 - 巴斯特·斯克鲁格斯?
I'm Buster. Buster Scruggs. - Buster Scruggs?
利塔帕斯来的小崽子?
The runt from Reata Pass?
而且没有武器
And dis-pistoled.
我确实来自利塔帕斯
I do hail from Reata Pass
那是圣萨巴的郡县 也就是为什么
which is in the county of San Saba, being the which-a-why
我的外号♥是“圣萨巴妙音鸟”
the San Saba Songbird is my sobriquet of preference.
不过话说回来
But right now, I'd appreciate it
我希望你能把武器 存在门口旁的存枪处里
if you deposit your weapon in the receptacle by the swinging doors,
你把它藏在身上
which concealing of it on your person in the first place
本来就是不遵守酒馆规定
was a violation of the rules of this establishment
还冒犯了地方风俗
and an offense against local norms.
如果我拒绝呢?
And if'n I don't?
我本不是个阴险小人
I'm not a devious man by nature,
但当你身无武器时 你的对策就得极端一些了
but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gotta be downright Archimedean.
♪ 坏脾气赌徒老乔 ♪
♪ Surly Joe, the gambler ♪
♪ 他再也赌不了 ♪
♪ He will gamble nevermore ♪
♪ 他的沙蟹扑克时间一去不复返 ♪
♪ His days of stud and hold 'em They are done ♪
♪ 大约是去年四月 ♪
♪ It was long about last April ♪
♪ 他走进这间酒馆 ♪
♪ He stepped into this saloon ♪
♪ 但他谁也不喜欢 ♪
♪ But he never really took to anyone ♪
♪坏脾气老乔♪ - ♪坏脾气老乔♪
♪ Surly Joe ♪ - ♪ Surly Joe ♪
♪ 他现在在哪赌博 我也不知道 ♪
♪ Oh, wherever he's damned And now, I don't know ♪
♪ 我们不知道♪ - ♪ 他很老练 但我更老练♪
♪ We don't know ♪ - ♪ He was slick, but I was slicker ♪
♪ 他拔枪很快但我更快 ♪
♪ He drew quick, but I was quicker ♪
♪ 他死在了赌桌上 坏脾气老乔 ♪
♪ And the table stopped his ticker Surly Joe ♪
呀呵 ♪ 坏脾气老乔 ♪
Yee-haw! ♪ Surly Joe ♪
♪ 坏脾气老乔♪ - ♪ 坏脾气老乔♪
♪ Surly Joe ♪ - ♪ Surly Joe ♪
♪ 谁也不会怀念坏脾气老乔 ♪
♪ Won't be missed by anyone Will Surly Joe ♪
电影精选列表