该死
Damn it.
也许就拿一个吧
Well, maybe just one.
反正鸟能数什么数?
How high can a bird count anyway?
几乎够存下来的了
Hmm. Almost enough to keep.
你就在那里
You're there.
有多深呢?
How deep?
到此结束
End of the line...
我会找到你的
and I'm gonna getcha.
我会找到你
I'm gonna getcha.
也许今天不行 但我会找到你
Maybe not today, but I'm gonna getcha.
你可跑不掉了 矿藏先生
Can't run away from me now, Mr. Pocket.
我明天再找你
I catch up with you tomorrow.
我年纪大了
I'm old...
但你的年纪更大
but you're older.
我年纪大了
I'm old...
但你的年纪更大
but you're older.
没错 先生
Yes, sir.
值得收藏
Keepers.
已经挖到值得收藏的了
Getting to keepers.
嘿
All righty.
你的老爹在哪里?
Where's your daddy?
大块小块的
Lumps and chunks. Lumps and chunks.
慈母啊
Mother Machree.
你好 矿藏先生
Hello, Mr. Pocket.
你好 矿藏先生!
Hello, Mr. Pocket!
你这个卑鄙的贱♥人♥!
You measly skunk!
你这个卑鄙的贱♥人♥!
You measly skunk!
偷偷尾随着我
Camping on my trail!
让我做所有的累活
Letting me do all the work!
还在背后枪击我!
And shooting me in the back!
还在背后枪击我!
And shooting me in the back!
你这个卑鄙的贱♥人♥
You measly skunk.
竟然在背后枪击我!
You shot me in the back!
子弹直接打穿了
It went clean through.
他没打中重要的器官
He didn't hit nothing important.
他没打中重要的器官
He didn't hit nothing important.
没打中重要的器官
Nothing important.
你只是有胆而已!
Just guts is all you had!
别担心 矿藏先生
Don't worry, Mr. Pocket.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我可不会放弃你
I ain't walking out on you.
这是你应得的部分 你这个卑鄙的贱♥人♥
There's your share, you measly skunk.
走吧 幸运儿
Come on, Lucky.
♪ 我爱你美丽的头髪 ♪
♪ Oh, I love the dear silver ♪
♪ 闪烁着熠熠的银光 ♪
♪ That shines in your hair ♪
♪ 我爱你额上的皱纹 ♪
♪ And the brow that's all furrowed ♪
♪ 刻满了岁月的沧桑 ♪
♪ And wrinkled with care ♪
♪ 我吻你优美的双手 ♪
♪ I will kiss the dear fingers ♪
♪ 为我辛劳暖我心房♥ ♪
♪ So toil-worn for me ♪
♪ 噢 ♪
♪ Oh ♪
♪ 愿主保佑与你同在 ♪
♪ God bless you and keep you ♪
♪ 慈母啊 ♪
♪ Mother Machree ♪
♪ 逝去的欢乐日子里 ♪
♪ Every sorrow or cure ♪
♪ 也曾有烦恼和忧伤 ♪
♪ In the dear days gone by ♪
♪ 但你眸中微笑的光… ♪
♪ Was made bright by the light... ♪
(只有草地的蹄痕)
(和荒秃的山坡留下的痕迹 才可看出)
(曾经打破宁静 并继续前进的喧闹轨迹)
(阿瑟先生完全不知道 该和比利纳普说些什么)
(惊慌失措的女孩)
(韩夫人的餐桌很热闹)
我隔着墙都听到了
I heard it through the walls.
他总会发出噪声 奇怪的噪声
He made noises, strange noises,
他称之为咳嗽
which he characterized as a cough.
有些吓人 我从未听到过这样的咳嗽声
Frightening. I've never heard such a cough.
什么糖浆或灵药也治不好他的咳嗽
And this cough did to not respond to any kind of syrup or elixir,
那是种特别吵人的咳嗽声
and it was an extremely rattly cough.
不 金凯德先生离开我一点也不伤心
No, I was not sad to see Mr. Kincaid leave.
那种咳嗽不会传染
It was not a contagious cough.
这里没人生病
Nobody here became ill.
那只是神经式咳嗽
It was a nervous cough.
我不会租给有传染咳嗽病的人
I would not rent to a contagious cougher.
我从未听说过神经式咳嗽
I've never heard of a nervous cough.
我听说你们要离开了
I understand that you are about to leave us.
神经系统把触须伸展至整个身体
The nervous system spreads its tendrils throughout the body.
我在一本书中看到过图片
I saw a picture of it in a book.
神经系统没有任何触须
The nervous system does not have tendrils.
我没假装自己是医师 或是植物学家
I don't pretend to be a physician or a botanist,
但我知道神经系统会 延伸至整个身体
but I know the nervous system extends through the body
我想这就是它学习模仿
and I presume that is how it learns
各种身体状况的方式
of the various physical conditions that it imitates.
弗兰纳瑞夫人说的没错 我见过那张图片
Mrs. Flannery is quite right. I've seen that picture.
我只想说金凯德先生的咳嗽并不传染
My point is only that Mr. Kincaid was not a contagious cougher.
我不会租给传染病者 - 还有鸡肉和汤团吗?
I don't rent to such. - Is there any more chicken and dumplings?
我是最后一个拿到饭菜的
The bowl came to me last.
当然还有更多 我们分餐总是一视同仁
Yes, there's more. We don't stint at this table.
特纳婆婆看样子吃完了
Grandma Turner looks to be finished.
你吃完了吗 特纳婆婆?
Are you finished, Grandma Turner?
特纳婆婆吃完了
Grandma Turner's finished.
明天就离开了 要去别的未知之地?
Leaving us tomorrow, jumping off the map so to speak?
没错 我哥哥和我明早要去俄勒冈
Yes, indeed. My brother and I are setting off in the morning for Oregon.
俄勒冈?你在那里有亲友还是…
Oregon? Oh, you have people out there or are you--
直接从她盘子里拿就好 韩立德夫人 特纳婆婆已经吃完了
Just scoop from her plate, Mrs. Halliday. Grandma Turner's quite done.
不 并不是
No, I-- Not exactly.
我哥哥有认识的人
That is, my brother does.
告诉他吧 艾莉丝 别害羞
Well, go ahead and tell him, Alice. Don't be tongue-tied.
她有好消息
She has exciting news.
我…
I...
我要结婚了 或者说我可能要结婚了
I'm to be married, or at least I may be
和吉尔伯特的合伙人
to Gilbert's associate.
他在那边收入不错
He's well fixed out there.
你不确定自己会不会结婚?
You are not certain whether you are going to be married?
那位先生还没求婚吗?
Has the gentleman not proposed?
他…他…
He... Well, he...
他们见面后他就会求婚了 艾莉丝肯定会符合要求的
He will propose once they meet each other. I'm sure Alice will pass muster.
他们两人很相配
The match is a good one.
我和他要合伙做生意
I'm joining him in a business opportunity,
他宣称 自己找到合适的伴侣后就会结婚
and he's declared himself ready to marry when he finds a suitable match.
只要艾莉丝想 她能够非常健谈有魅力
Alice can be very sociable and attractive when she has a mind to be.
但她不总想这样做
She doesn't always have a mind to be.
我认为她很有魅力
Well, I think she's just the picture of charm.
我们会特别想念你的 朗格博小姐
And we are going to miss you so very much, Miss Longabaugh.
想念你和朗格博先生
You and Mr. Longabaugh both,
当然还有朗格博先生的狗
and of course, Mr. Longabaugh's dog,
小皮尔斯总统 小可爱
little President Pierce. Bless him.
它去哪儿了?
Where-- where is he now?
吉尔伯特?
Gilbert?
妹妹 怎么了?
Yes, sister?
有两个人问过我皮尔斯总统
Two people have asked me about President Pierce.
问过?
Asked?
抱怨过
Well... complained.
抱怨什么?
About what?
它总是叫
The barking.
真的
Indeed.
为什么和你说?
Why to you?
他们认为那是我的狗
I believe they assumed he was my dog.
我不知道该说什么 皮尔斯总统总爱紧张
Well, I don't know what to say. President Pierce is a nervous creature
而且会因为比它大的动物而亢奋
and excited by animals larger than himself.
几乎所有的动物都比皮尔斯总统大
Almost all animals are larger than President Pierce.
那又怎样?
Well, what of it?
人们…
People are...
想知道它会不会一路叫到威拉梅特谷
wondering if he will bark all the way to the Willamette Valley.
如果它一直叫又怎样?
What if he does?
电影精选列表