I just thought I,
我以为我刚刚看到了一些东西。
I thought I just saw something.
对不起。
Sorry.
- 那么,你想回到那里吗?
- So, you dying to get back up
there?
第一次进入太空真是令人兴奋。
The first time in space is such
a tease.
- 我从来没有像现在这样有家的感觉
- I've never felt more at home
than I did
当我在那里的时候。
when I was up there.
- 你比我认识的任何人都更沉迷于太空,
- You're more obsessed with
space than anybody I know,
这说明了很多问题。
and that's saying a lot.
- 我开始感觉到一些症状了。
- I'm starting to feel symptoms
though.
我流鼻血了。
I had a nosebleed.
女孩。
Girl.
记住,在训练中,他们告诉你要报告一切,
Remember, in training, they
tell you to report everything,
我告诉你,不要。
I'm telling you, don't.
即使你感觉很糟糕,也要保守秘密,
Even if you feel horrible,
keep it to your damn self,
因为他们永远不会再让你飞了。
because they will never let you
fly again.
我知道。
I know.
我不会告诉他们这些,我已经知道了。
I'm not gonna tell them any
of this, I already know that.
- 我的意思是,现在我可能就像神力女超人一样,
- I mean, I may as well be
Wonder Woman at this point,
它们察觉到你的免疫系统出了问题,
they get a whiff that your
immune system isn't working,
如果你生病了或有什么问题,他们就会降职
and you're sick or
something, they'll demote you
清理并清除运动模拟器。
to clean and puke off
the motion simulator.
从字面上看,想不出还有什么更糟糕的事。
Literally, can't
think of anything worse.
- 听着,你想回到太空吗?
- Listen, you wanna go back to
space,
你必须淡化一切。
you have to downplay everything.
您的症状需要一段时间才能消失。
Your symptoms will take
a while to go away.
但下一次,这一切都会感觉正常。
But next time around,
this'll all feel normal.
只是因为这是你第一次。
It's just 'cause it's your first
time.
好了,你休息吧,
All right, you rest up,
我要去你的绿洲拜访你。
I'm gonna come visit you at your
oasis.
我爱你。
I love you.
我爱你,我爱你,我爱你。
I love you, I love you,
I love you.
再见。
Bye.
你好?
Hello?
啥?
What the?
什么?
What?
♪ 坐在烧红的炉子上
♪ Sittin' on a red hot stove
♪ 一切都会好起来的
♪ It's gonna be fine
♪ 坐在烧红的炉子上
♪ Sittin' on a red hot stove
♪ 一切都会好起来的
♪ It's gonna be fine
♪ 哦,宝贝
♪ Oh, baby
♪ 坐在烧红的炉子上
♪ Sittin' on a red hot stove
♪ 一切都会好起来的
♪ It's gonna be fine
♪ 宝贝唱歌♥
♪ And baby sing
♪ 坐在烧红的炉子上
♪ Sittin' on a red hot stove
♪ 一切都会好起来的
♪ It's gonna be fine
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
♪ 冷静一下宝贝
♪ Cool me baby
你好?
Hello?
哦。
Oh.
就在厨房♥里。
Just in the kitchen.
早安.
Good morning.
如果你准备好了,医疗团队就在这里。
The medical team's here if
you're ready.
我马上就到。
I'll be right there.
你还好吗?
You all right?
啊,是的。
Ah, yeah.
我认为这只是抓地力,传球而已。
I think it's just grip, it's
passing.
- 电解质会让您感觉焕然一新。
- The electrolytes will
make you feel good as new.
毫米。
Mm.
我想我已经过了电解质的极限。
I think I'm past electrolytes.
第一天很紧张。
Day one's intense.
- 嗯,剩下的时间就是这样。
- Well, the rest of the day is
like.
- 我们越能监控你的进度,
- The more we can monitor your
progress,
我们能够收集的数据越多,太空计划就越完善。
the more data we can collect
to better the space program.
- 嗯,我很高兴能为您效劳。
- Well, I'm happy to be of
service.
耳鸣怎么样了?
How's the tinnitus?
- 再也没有发生过。 - 太棒了。
- It hasn't happened again.
- Awesome.
还有幻觉吗?
Any more hallucinations?
- 嗯嗯。
- Mm-mm.
- 您很快就会恢复飞行状态。
- You'll be back in
flying shape in no time.
剩下的时间就放松吧,
Just relax the rest of the day,
我们明天同一时间再回来。
we'll be back the same
time again tomorrow.
好的。
Okay.
确保伸展。
Make sure to stretch.
嘿,你看得到我吗?
Hey, can you see me?
- 是的,我能看到你,你看得到我吗?
- Yeah, I can see you, can you
see me?
是的。
Yeah.
嘿。
Hey.
一。
Um.
我在想,当我离开这里的时候,
I was thinking, when I get outta
here,
我们为什么不去家庭旅行呢?
why don't we go on a family
trip, huh?
只有我们三个人在某个海滩上。
Just the three of us
on the beach somewhere.
- 我不知道这是不是个好主意,山姆。
- I don't know if that's a good
idea, Sam.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
- 我只是觉得它不健康
- I just don't think it's
healthy
让 Izzy 看到我们在一起
for Izzy to see us together
如果情况并非如此的话。
if that's not how it's gonna be.
快点。
Come on.
我们仍在解决问题,但我们是一家人。
We're still figuring things
out, but we're a family.
山姆,我们差点失去你。
Sam, we almost lost you.
我们差点就失去你了。
We almost lost you.
我希望 Izzy 能拥有一个我没有的家庭。
I want Izzy to
have the family I didn't.
这真的很难。
It's just been hard.
- 我知道这对你们来说很可怕,但是我,
- I know it was scary
for you guys, but I'm,
我没事。
I'm okay.
我们为你感到骄傲。
We're proud of you.
我们知道你是少数几个
We know that you're one
of a handful of people
做你所做的事,我们明白,
that do what you do, we get it,
但你已因训练失踪六个月了。
but you've been MIA for
six months for training.
你会再次离开
You're gonna be gone again
天知道下次任务要多久
for God knows how long
for the next mission
- 这,拜托,这不公平。
- That, come on, that's not
fair.
你知道这次任务对我来说有多重要。
You know how important