你醒了。
You're awake.
完全正常。
Totally normal.
- 呃,化装舞会在哪里?
- Where's the, uh, costume
party?
- 这只是出院前的预防措施。
- It's just precautionary
measures until you're discharged.
- 哦,我不知道,我想我可能会在万圣节禁止这样做。
- Oh, I don't know, I think I
might bar this for Halloween.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
恭喜
Congratulations
在你的第一次任务中取得了成功,山姆。
on your first successful
mission, Sam.
- 谢谢。 - 回来高兴吗?
- Thank you.
- Happy to be back?
不。
No.
不,我可以永远待在那里。
No, I could have stayed up there
forever.
不过,当我感觉好些的时候,我会想吃一个起司汉堡。
Though, when I feel better,
I would love a cheeseburger.
我想我们可以安排一下。
I think we can arrange that.
嗯。
Hm.
- 山姆,你能向我描述一下你的感受吗?
- Sam, can you describe
to me how you're feeling?
一。
Um.
重的。
Heavy.
晕眩的。
Dizzy.
我看到那支笔漂浮起来。
I saw that pen float.
反重力,幻觉。
Anti-gravity, hallucination.
一切都在意料之中。
All to be expected.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
扫描显示深度肿胀,但没有骨折,
Scan show deep
swelling, but no fracture,
您可能在撞击时将其摔坏了。
you probably slammed it on
impact.
- 我们在重返大气层时与你失去了联♥系♥,山姆。
- We lost communication
with you on reentry, Sam.
上面发生了什么事?
What happened up there?
- 我从任务控制中心获得了溅落座标。
- I got the splashdown
coordinates from mission control.
一切似乎都步入正轨,而且,
Everything seemed to be on
track, and,
然后我可能撞到东西了。
and then I hit something maybe.
你知道你什么时候失去意识吗?
Do you know
when you lost consciousness?
- 我猜是在秋天之前。
- I guess in pre-fall.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
有东西刺穿了你的胶囊
Something
punctured your capsule
并打碎了你的头盔。
and shattered your helmet.
你认为那是什么?
What do you think it was?
可能是陨石碎片。
Could have
been meteor debris.
我们正在检测在你的太空衣上发现的颗粒。
We're testing the particles
we found on your space suit.
你很幸运能活下来。
You're lucky you survived.
她就在那儿。
There she is.
妈妈。
Mommy.
忙碌的伊兹,嗨。
Busy Izzy, hi.
我真的很想你。
I miss you so much.
我更想念你。
I miss you more.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我没事。
I'm okay.
他们只是让我留下
They just, they're making me
stay
坐在这张滑稽的椅子上一会儿。
in this funny chair for a while.
但你看,我没事。
But look, I'm okay.
- 爸爸,你也想妈妈,对吧?
- Daddy, you miss mommy too,
right?
- 看看谁来了。 - 爷爷。
- Look who's here.
- Grandpa.
嘿,南瓜。
Hey, pumpkin.
标记。
Mark.
很高兴见到你,威尔。
Good to see you, Will.
你也是。
You too.
你好吗,孩子?
How you doing, kiddo?
我没事。
I'm okay.
你不必来这里。
You did not have to come here.
- 我的女儿刚完成她的第一次太空任务,
- My daughter just returned
from her first mission in space,
我不应该来。
I'm not supposed to come.
不。
No.
- 团队刚刚向我介绍了发生的事情。
- The team just filled
me in on what happened.
听起来非常危险。
Sounds like a very close call.
- 我们都很高兴你没事。
- We're all very glad that
you're okay.
是的,我也是。
Yeah, me too.
- 实际上,呃,五角大厦将会加入 NASA 的行列。
- Actually, uh, the Pentagon's
gonna join NASA on this one.
真的吗?
Really?
- 我们正在研究解码电频率
- We're working on decoding
electrical frequencies
我们在你返回美国时发现的
that we picked up during your
reentry,
所以存在共同利益。
so there's mutual interest.
- 媒体对您的着陆进行了疯狂的报道。
- There's been a media
frenzy about your landing.
- 该部门已在附近获得了一栋漂亮的房♥子
- The department has secured
a beautiful house nearby
为了您的康复,远离聚光灯。
for your recovery, outta the
spotlight.
你和伊兹不需要处理任何这些事情。
You and Izzy won't have to
deal with any of that stuff.
- 嘿,你会来看望妈妈吗?
- Hey, will you come visit
Mommy, huh?
是的,是的,当然。
Yeah, yes, of course.
进来。
Come in.
- 抱歉打扰了。我们还需要进行一些测试
- Sorry to interrupt. We
need to run a few more tests
在你办理完入境手续并准备好运输之前,
before you're cleared
and prepped for transpo,
但这样你的隔离就结束了。
but then you'll be all
done with quarantine.
好的,该走了。
Okay, time to go.
我们很快就会见到你。
We'll see you soon.
跟妈妈说再见吧,亲爱的。
Say bye to mommy, sweetheart.
嘿。
Hey.
当我下次见到你时,
When I see you next,
我要给你全世界最热烈的拥抱,好吗?
I'm gonna give you the biggest
hug in the whole world, okay?
记住我们谈论过的内容,好吗?
Remember what
we talked about, okay?
我爱谁?
Who do I love?
唔?
Hmm?
我。
Me.
听不见你的声音,我爱谁?
Can't hear you, who do I love?
- 我。 - 是的。
- Me.
- Yeah.
再见。
See you soon.
我很快就会见到你。
I'll see you soon.
♪ 哪里
♪ Where
♪ 我们该如何继续前行
♪ Do we go from here
♪ 哪里
♪ Where
♪ 我们该如何继续前行
♪ Do we go from here
♪ 宝贝
♪ Baby
♪ 我知道你爱我
♪ I know you love me
♪ 让我坚强
♪ Make me strong
♪ 别让我变得软弱
♪ Don't make me weak
♪ 把那颗糖果给我
♪ Get me that candy
♪ 玩弄我的思想
♪ Play with my mind
♪ 你求我放弃
♪ You're begging me down
♪ 你并没有让我变得坚强
♪ You're not making me strong
♪ 我知道你想要
♪ I know that you want
♪ 宝贝
♪ Baby
♪ 我不会太久
♪ And I won't be too long
♪ 哪里
♪ Where
♪ 我们该如何继续前行
♪ Do we go from here
你想要这个吗?
You want this for a
bit?